Newbie 2069: Summertime [game over!]

Forum rules
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 473, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 471, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 469, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 466, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 457, GrandpaMo wrote: I don't think I will say now.

I don't have a reason to say it now.

Is that okay? Or are you going to force me say it smh.

I just had a question -- since I am interacting with you now.

Do you agree or disagree? Or you don't have the info to tell.
I don't have the information to give a reasonable answer to this. I kind of wish you would say now, but you'd better give a good reason if Illwei ends up flipping green.
Okay so I thought you would have said. So now you tell me, how do you expect me for you to tell you how I think about pairs / associations if you aren't willing to look at it for yourself? What makes you think I will tell you now?
Because remember, YOU asked me that question regarding pings about a bus. Prove to me that if I were to give you a series of text regarding a possible bus, then how will use that information to your advantage, as town of course. Unless you are scum, feel free to explain either way and give me assurance that you are scum.
I'd analyze what they are giving to me, and use that to gauge if they are Town or Scum, based off what is given. If it seems what information is given doesn't seem right or is very inadequate, then I'd put into question the person giving out that information in the first place.

As for that very scummy post, I'd like to first address that I don't scumread others pushing them, but definitely think it's still something should be questioned about. If you think that is chainsaw, then fine, but it isn't, and is only what you think from what I've said.

I do not want to deal with this right now, so I'm going to come back to this game later.
What post are you referring about?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 94, Illwei wrote:
In post 88, ItalianoVD wrote:I don’t give analysis when I ask questions, that’s why I ask questions. I also don’t assume things because it annoys me to no end when people do it to me so I ask questions so people can actually answer them.
Can you define "assuming things" because I feel like at least a whole big part of mafia is based on assuming things, even if the assumptions are more of educated guesses?
In post 100, Illwei wrote:Sorry, yeah. Non Alignment Indicative

Basically Italian's questioning feels uberpointless because he's asking a question that doesn't need to be asked
Bak could have had some sort of scummy answer to that question, but really never a towny one.
In post 129, Illwei wrote:
In post 106, Noraa wrote:
In post 100, Illwei wrote:Bak could have had some sort of scummy answer to that question, but really never a towny one.
I don't understand this logic at all. What do you mean?
There's no reason someone could give for "why didn't you respond to the vote on you" that would make me think they're town, but there's plenty of things they could say that would be ehhhh
In post 363, Illwei wrote:
In post 326, piisirrational wrote:My question to you is, why DON'T you care about the votes on you? As town, you want to get enough information as possible, so if you are getting voted by people who may possibly be scum, you would want to address why they're voting you so you could possibly sort out the alignments of your votes
Gotta be completely honest I don't follow this one bit tbh.

I think it might be the fact that I can't comprehend the statement "enough information as possible" tbh. Because. that...just...doesn't...
well.

They say why they're voting on me tbh, so why would me engaging in that matter at all? If I feel the need to defend then I will but to be frank, I don't have the energy right now, and I don't see how defending myself would help me sort them.
small collection of town posts from illwei.

was good.

will be here more tomorrow maybe. have some thoughts in mind.
warrior cats mafia is now in a queue near you!
- - - -
kill me and live with the memory — then tell the stars that you
won
Illwei
Illwei
Goon
Illwei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by Illwei »

In post 461, GrandpaMo wrote:Illwee
are you trying to provoke a reaction?
Illwei
Illwei
Goon
Illwei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Illwei »

In post 458, Cabd wrote:ilway
alas
Illwei
Illwei
Goon
Illwei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by Illwei »

cabd/Mo scumteam solved it
Bimblesticks
Bimblesticks
Townie
Bimblesticks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by Bimblesticks »

Illwei, if you don't want to get voted today, I'd appreciate it if you answered some questions:

1. Why did you vote for me? What is your read on me at the moment, considering you haven't unvoted?

2. Why have you been reacting to everything with apathy? Do you just not care about this game?

3. Do you genuinely belive cabd/mo are the scumteam? Can you not understand why people are suspicious of you?

Also, I disagree with Ydresse that is a town post. The argument made here doesn't make sense, townies should obviously want as much information as possible and to pressure people that vote for them.
"That's how mafia works"
- Abraham Lincoln
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:22 pm

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.10

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-07-01 21:45:00).

elimination
Illwei [3]:
GrandpaMo, piisirrational, Bimblesticks
The Bulge [1]:
Roden
Bimblesticks [1]:
Illwei
Roden [1]:
Ydrasse

not voting [3]:
The Bulge, StrangeMatter, Cabd

mod notes~ looking for a replacement for Roden

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:24 pm

Post by Datisi »

prodding piisirrational.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:52 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 477, Illwei wrote:
In post 461, GrandpaMo wrote:Illwee
are you trying to provoke a reaction?
no what

i always refereed u to as illwee because i forgot how ur name was spelled but i knew how it sounded like lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:52 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 479, Illwei wrote:cabd/Mo scumteam solved it
you may just be tstbs
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 484, GrandpaMo wrote:
you may just be tstbs
I'm having issues finding a team that doesn't include ilway on it is the issue.

Like on one hand yeah, that's cute but otoh where the heck is scum if he's town. In my green reads? Yellows? You're quickly rising out of yellow and I'm running out of places I can scumread. Too many townreads. I guess I gotta raise the bar to let people into my heart lest some of them cut their way out?
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:29 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 485, Cabd wrote:
In post 484, GrandpaMo wrote:
you may just be tstbs
I'm having issues finding a team that doesn't include ilway on it is the issue.

Like on one hand yeah, that's cute but otoh where the heck is scum if he's town. In my green reads? Yellows? You're quickly rising out of yellow and I'm running out of places I can scumread. Too many townreads. I guess I gotta raise the bar to let people into my heart lest some of them cut their way out?
BRO SAME LOL

im gonna townlean you for having the same thoughts i had before.

i feel like if illwee is town THEN maybe bulge and piirational have scum equity.

i brought up that pii could be bussing here illwee. (i will explain this today once i get back)

scum is playing good then.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:31 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 476, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 94, Illwei wrote:
In post 88, ItalianoVD wrote:I don’t give analysis when I ask questions, that’s why I ask questions. I also don’t assume things because it annoys me to no end when people do it to me so I ask questions so people can actually answer them.
Can you define "assuming things" because I feel like at least a whole big part of mafia is based on assuming things, even if the assumptions are more of educated guesses?
In post 100, Illwei wrote:Sorry, yeah. Non Alignment Indicative

Basically Italian's questioning feels uberpointless because he's asking a question that doesn't need to be asked
Bak could have had some sort of scummy answer to that question, but really never a towny one.
In post 129, Illwei wrote:
In post 106, Noraa wrote:
In post 100, Illwei wrote:Bak could have had some sort of scummy answer to that question, but really never a towny one.
I don't understand this logic at all. What do you mean?
There's no reason someone could give for "why didn't you respond to the vote on you" that would make me think they're town, but there's plenty of things they could say that would be ehhhh
In post 363, Illwei wrote:
In post 326, piisirrational wrote:My question to you is, why DON'T you care about the votes on you? As town, you want to get enough information as possible, so if you are getting voted by people who may possibly be scum, you would want to address why they're voting you so you could possibly sort out the alignments of your votes
Gotta be completely honest I don't follow this one bit tbh.

I think it might be the fact that I can't comprehend the statement "enough information as possible" tbh. Because. that...just...doesn't...
well.

They say why they're voting on me tbh, so why would me engaging in that matter at all? If I feel the need to defend then I will but to be frank, I don't have the energy right now, and I don't see how defending myself would help me sort them.
small collection of town posts from illwei.

was good.

will be here more tomorrow maybe. have some thoughts in mind.
In post 480, Bimblesticks wrote:Illwei, if you don't want to get voted today, I'd appreciate it if you answered some questions:

1. Why did you vote for me? What is your read on me at the moment, considering you haven't unvoted?

2. Why have you been reacting to everything with apathy? Do you just not care about this game?

3. Do you genuinely belive cabd/mo are the scumteam? Can you not understand why people are suspicious of you?

Also, I disagree with Ydresse that is a town post. The argument made here doesn't make sense, townies should obviously want as much information as possible and to pressure people that vote for them.
its like ydra, my townread from before, says something regarding illwee being town then im like ok i can see how that can come froma town mindset but then bimblesticks also reaches out to the other side of my head. will they be that aggressive? just to get illwee out?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Cabd »

There are only approximately two real-life days left in the deadline although I'm assuming we're going to get at least somewhat of an extension due to the new replacement request from Rodin and potentially if anybody else doesn't show back up in the deadline of their prods. Apologies in advance for any typos that may occur I am using the voice to text function of my phone while driving between client sites at work.

I am rereading each ISO and trying to determine if I still feel great about it if I had them in my green reads before and the only one I've done so far which is the Nora slot I absolutely still feel great about and if she has scum she has evolved her scum game tremendously within a day span of when I absolutely stomped the ever-loving shit out of her last week in yggdraaial.
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Cabd »

The grandfather of the lawn mower is rapidly rising which means that I probably need to be reevaluating the other green names. I got a very small amount of borktel off of bulge but I'm not really sold but that tell applies to everyone as opposed to a very specific subset of personalities and play styles I guess it's time to go do some homework and see if bulges ever done the bork tell before as scum
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Cabd »

Lady of the Year draw would you mind going ahead and unpacking your case to get me out of what is going to be a very polite but very focused tunnel onto Mr illway here.
Illwei
Illwei
Goon
Illwei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Illwei »

In post 480, Bimblesticks wrote:Illwei, if you don't want to get voted today, I'd appreciate it if you answered some questions:

1. because whatshisface didn't. their post read like something they wanted to pressure, and then they didn't add pressure, and I was like ???? but brain doesn't work so that was my way of expressing that.

2. my dude I don't care about life right now, but there have been so many sub outs already and I subbed out of my last MS game so I am here out of sheer stubbornness

3. No. That was a joke. because they are both repeatedly spelling my name how it sounds and not how it is spelled, but they both seem to hear it differently. I found it funny lol.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Datisi »

Lukewarm replaces Roden.
~M
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Hello friends - I have arrived

I have played with most of the other players in that game, so that is fun :)

UNVOTE:

Anyone want to help get me caught up?
I have a GTKAS now! - Come ask me questions!

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Luke, respect for your scumgame has gone up massively - Hectic
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Cabd »

You're telling me that one of the newest and shiniest rising Stars of the game subs in to a nearly confirmed town to me slot? I need to go buy some lottery tickets!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 494, Cabd wrote:You're telling me that one of the newest and shiniest rising Stars of the game subs in to a nearly confirmed town to me slot? I need to go buy some lottery tickets!
:oops: :oops:

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Cabd »

I originally replaced into this game to mess with Nora but this is very much a welcome advancement to my willpower to be heavily invested in this game.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 494, Cabd wrote:You're telling me that one of the newest and shiniest rising Stars of the game subs in to a nearly confirmed town to me slot? I need to go buy some lottery tickets!
Is this a pocket attempt?

Because its working -- I always climb into the pocket of the first two people who compliment me.

@everyone else, there is still one opening, and I am taking applications

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Cabd »

No I'm not sure if we're getting a deadline extension or not but regardless if you want to catch up Luke I would say the fastest way to do it would be taking a look at the illway slot and the voters on that wagon as most of day one has revolved around that other than a slap fight between your predecessor and Nora who is now lady you drastic
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 426, Cabd wrote:Okay so yeah after initial catch up I'm somewhere around here-ish:

The TownYdrasse
The Bulge
Roden

The Lean TownStrangeMatter

Real Time Interaction Data Gathering Needed (Nulls ish)GrandpaMo
piisirrational

The Not TownIllwei
Cabd, is this still accurate for you ?