Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Yeet »

Idk this just feels like town VP by gut maybe he’s big braining here but it seems like his townplay
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:10 am

Post by Yeet »

Then again, I do have like 5000 townreads this game so
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y does he feel like town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 3644, Frogsterking wrote:Eyes are you proposing a Nero wagon?
Not really, no. I am promoting him for SCUM MVP though, in the sense that he is likely a townie that is playing it all into the hands of scum
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 3645, Nero Cain wrote:I don't care what your read of him is but there should be a progression and a lack of progression makes you look informed whether its that you know that he's town or that he's your buddy and you are expressing a town read on him so you don't have to vote him.
Perfect. So I'm scum irregardless of whatever VPB's alignment is?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Eyes, are you saying in that Dragons is less calm when they roll scum?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:27 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 3654, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 3645, Nero Cain wrote:I don't care what your read of him is but there should be a progression and a lack of progression makes you look informed whether its that you know that he's town or that he's your buddy and you are expressing a town read on him so you don't have to vote him.
You are making this out like Nero is being dishonest, but he is allowed to scumread an action you've taken on own.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3654, Eyes without a face wrote:
It's possible yes. But I also think you're doing alot of fussing...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Vp has 300+ posts since the post you town read him for. I don't even think the reasoning is that great but 300+ posts hasn't even made you reconsider or strengthen as you certainly not citing any new evidence. He's the leading wagon and you aren't willing to stick your neck out for one of your top town reads.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:40 am

Post by VP Baltar »

FWIW, I don't need people to defend me.

Nero, how do you think Eyes' read on me should have progressed? I kind of get what you're saying, but it also feels kind of like you're just giving him shit because he doesn't agree with you.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:45 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3640, VP Baltar wrote:If you are actually town here, I have reached out to you more than once to try and resolve these differences we have in seeing the game and you keep trying to take cheap, stupid shots at me. Be more mature and talk to me if you want me to engage you again. I asked you for your perspective on skitter awhile back now and you just basically ignored me. It's incredibly frustrating to me if you're actually town in this scenario because I make good faith efforts to think about your alignment, and there is no reciprocation. And I don't really want to have pointless convos that just bloat the thread.
Nero, do you feel like you're bad faithing me at all this game if you take a second to consider I'm town?
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't care if he agrees with me or not just that town reading you off of your 15th post makes him look informed and not really paying attention to the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not really wrt the bad faith.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3661, Nero Cain wrote:I don't care if he agrees with me or not just that town reading you off of your 15th post makes him look informed and not really paying attention to the game.
Yeah, it's lazy. Maybe informed, but could also just be holding onto reads. I don't really know. Are you saying you want to flip Eyes today?
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I do want to plop my reasoning down which I'll do later. I men, I could have conf bias but I'm not treating you in bad faith.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if ppl rather flip eyes than you it's up to them but I'm good either way.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3664, Nero Cain wrote:I could have conf bias but I'm not treating you in bad faith.
why have you repeatedly not engaged with me when I've tried to do things like talk about your skitter read then? I feel like when I am trying to set aside your nonstop surface level spamming of calling me scum and try to actually talk to you, you're just nonresponsive. That doesn't feel like good faith from my perspective.
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

then how can you town read me? You basically just keep calling me scum here but you won't push. Why?

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:10 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3667, Nero Cain wrote:then how can you town read me? You basically just keep calling me scum here but you won't push. Why?
I think your bad faith is more likely just really bad town play and tunneling. You've stuck with it too long, considering you're going to look like shit if I ever flip. Scum you would know that. (Which is also why i think if you back off too late on my wagon it is +scum for you). I don't really get OMGUSy too often with people for bad reads. That doesn't make a person scum automatically.

What I've been trying to get you to do when I engage is for you to actually think about the arguments you're making and see why they are not good.
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You know that I never unvoted, right?

I'm wrong a fair amount and there are slots outside of you that I find scummy and it's mathematically possible that if you are town then the other slots I find scummy could be scum. If you want to mislabel not being full of myself as backing off or being wishy-washy then I'm sure you could get like Dats to believe you.

"Nero is engaging me in bad faith" "Nero "backingoff" is +scum" This just seems like a bunch of doublespeak to me.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:28 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3669, Nero Cain wrote:You know that I never unvoted, right?
Yes, I called it out before it could even rise to an issue. If you're going to snipe me all game, I expect you to follow through. I'm not going to leave the door open for a scummy backpedal at the last minute to give plausible deniability in a clear misyeet distraction today. If you do happen to be scum here, you would have gotten away with your Wu backpedal.

If you are town, clearly you are going to let your ego get in the way of thinking critically about your own play here, so we can just move on.
YOUR AD HERE
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:38 am

Post by DeasVail »

I will work on summarising my thoughts on VP over the course of the day/morning (depending on how much time I get at work) and based on my thoughts so far that will probably end in a vote but maybe I'll change my mind! Ooo the suspense
Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:41 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 3648, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 3475, April Ludgate wrote:Can you explain your VP/Enchant/STD/Deas reads for me?
Enchant because of the Vig claim which I don't believe
any scum
anyone in their right mind would
fake
claim on D1. Not even if they were informed that there is no Vig would scum have the heart to claim something they know they will never be able to prove.
Fixed.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I didn't backpedal on Wu. There was contradicting evidence and I listened to that. Like I said earlier if you thought Wu was so bad that he needed to be that d1 elimination then fine? He played pretty poorly down the stretch and I was more than ok with his elimination. But still, that's not a backtrack, and claiming that it is one is a horrible misrep and/or treating
ME
in bad faith.

You won't vote me b/c I'm not the path of least resistance.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3673, Nero Cain wrote:I didn't backpedal on Wu. There was contradicting evidence and I listened to that. Like I said earlier if you thought Wu was so bad that he needed to be that d1 elimination then fine? He played pretty poorly down the stretch and I was more than ok with his elimination. But still, that's not a backtrack, and claiming that it is one is a horrible misrep and/or treating
ME
in bad faith.

You won't vote me b/c I'm not the path of least resistance.
sure.
YOUR AD HERE