EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:26 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Totally forgot this game was a thing. My bad.

I really like Moonchild's posts thusfar. I think the answers she had to Jake's questions came off genuine and interested. I don't get the sense that there's an agenda there, at least not yet. And then there was the , so :lol:

Jake, not so much. I'm not sure how I feel about the questions. They seem kind of forced, but (page 2) it was still RVS. Could be null. is just... weird...
In post 38, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 37, Jocus Aevorum wrote:Serious complaints about RVS are overreactions. Usually the lynchee just ignores the RVS lynch or plays along with the joke.
Since I was neither, how could I possibly over-react? I don't want to argue, as the could be a TvT situation, but I will push matters further if you do.
It's like he's claiming ignorance while at the same time showing enough experience to state the interaction "could be TvT". And then to have Yimmy , just kind of smells of scumbuddies.

I like Jocus' motivation - he went out of his way to check Jake's previous games to see if what he was seeing was actually something worth pushing or just a gut reaction. Good town thinking there.

I also quite like Pyro's entrance and follow-up posts. I'd like to see what comes of his "hitting the ISOs".

At this very moment, my money is on JAKE/YIMMY scumteam.

VOTE: jake
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:41 am

In post 62, Jocus Aevorum wrote:
In post 60, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
At this very moment, my money is on JAKE/YIMMY scumteam.
Buddying early, huh?
Could be buddying, or whiteknighting, if it wasn't for Jake's posting sounding so fake. It doesn't make sense to me that Yimmy would go out of his way if he doesn't know anything about his alignment.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:45 am

In post 61, Jocus Aevorum wrote:
In post 51, Moonchild wrote:Do we have to vote in the first day??
You don't have to vote right now in the early day, but most times in this setup it'll hurt town if you vote for no one by the end of the day.
Most people vote to show who they are most strongly scumreading. Voting is very important even if you think it's early. The only time voting should be done cautiously, in my opinion, is when scum only need one vote to win the game - the last day phase of the game, generally called LYLO or MYLO (lynch or lose, mislynch and lose) when there are 2 town and 1 scum left. Lynches only require 2 votes at that time, so if one town accidentally votes the other town, the scum can hammer quickly for the win.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:13 am

In post 65, Jake The Wolfie wrote:If you check that scumgame (my first one), you will see my distinct lack of posting, which indicates my lack of care towards the game.
Knowledge of your own meta negates it, you know. But at this point, one scum game does not a meta make.

What do you think of Yimmy's defense of you then?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:49 am

In post 69, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I think it's pretty reasonable, but at the same time, it is entirely possible to be an attempt of pocketing.
If Yimmy is town, why is it reasonable for him to defend you, when he presumably doesn't know anything of your alignment. <<< This should be suspicious to you. Why isn't it?

And if you disagree with the above, then you must believe he's scum trying to pocket you, in which case my question becomes - why are you not voting for him?

p-edit - buncha posts to read
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:50 am

In post 69, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I was saying that in that game I did not care, therefore it is entirely possible for me to not know of RVS.
What is the relevance of this statement....?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:51 am

In post 71, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I never once said your scumread was wrong. I'm discrediting it because it was built on a foundation of lies.
Oh wow :lol: this is basically a paraphrasing of "scum caught for the wrong reasons"
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:54 am

Cool :cool:
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:04 am

I like you, even if you might actually be scum here :]
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:52 pm

In post 91, LoserdudeOG wrote:I'll bite on VOTE: jake but if it turns out hes town, my money is on EspeciallyTheLies.
In post 92, LoserdudeOG wrote:I'm not buying the whole "oops i forgot about this im coming in late" then giving us a bunch of info that put us on the hunt of a jake/yimmy team. I definitely think that one of these people is his scumbuddy and that hes throwing them under the bus to prove his reliability.
Explain how my post is scum-motivated. Also explain how a mislynch means everyone who voted them must be scum. There’s a lot more to VCA than that.

I pointed out what I was seeing in the thread. Not sure why or how you think that indicates anything more than that. I have a busy job and a busy life. That’s why I only play one game at a time and I often only post once or twice a day. Has literally nothing to do with my alignment. You need to learn to read more clearly. If you believe Jake is town and I’m scum pushing to mislynch him, then vote me.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:53 pm

Also I’d like your explanation about why you think jake is town.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:56 pm

Jakes meltdown is... something. I haven’t quite decided what yet. I do think losers vote is strange considering he literally just said he thinks Jake is town..? Lol like what..??
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:58 pm

In post 96, LoserdudeOG wrote:
In post 94, Moonchild wrote:Seeing Jocus while going back through the thread he seems to continually attack jake at any opportunity he gets even going back to his old game to try and get us to believe him.
I think Jocus is aggressive af, but town
My bad I misread this as Jake.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:59 pm

I don’t think jocus is aggressive at all really. I think jake is.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:02 pm

In post 100, Moonchild wrote:
In post 96, LoserdudeOG wrote:
In post 94, Moonchild wrote:Seeing Jocus while going back through the thread he seems to continually attack jake at any opportunity he gets even going back to his old game to try and get us to believe him.
I think Jocus is aggressive af, but town
That’s why I think he has an important town role because he is very vocal about what he thinks.
PRs generally benefit from laying low actually. Not being lynched and not being considered enough of a threat to night kill allows them to live through at least one night to use their action and possibly get a result that can be shared to help town.

Sorry in advance for multiposts. I’m mobile
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:05 pm

The logic actually indicates yimmy is more likely scum in the scenario since he came to jakes rescue for literally no discernible reason, and while Jake could be his buddy there is equal likelihood he’s being whiteknighted.

VOTE: yimmy
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:08 am

In post 130, Yimmy wrote:72 and 78 give me some pause though. Basically telling Jake what to think and then that he likes him looks a little manipulative.
It definitely was manipulative, but it wasn't meant to actually make him do anything. It was more of a way to interact with him and see his reactions, and when he caved I thought it was hilarious.
In post 130, Yimmy wrote:Moonchild: scum.
So you don't think she townslipped in ?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:15 am

In post 137, SausasaurusRex wrote:Just realised -
This is L-1
Too early for this in my opinion. We've essentially only pressured one person. Flipping him now, even if he is mafia, yields minimal information, and only about ONE wagon. By the end of Day One, we ideally want at least a few different wagons to analyze. We still have several days left in this day phase. The benefit of being able to review multiple VCAs with multiple wagons is that you can compare behavior across the board between players, giving you a much more well-rounded perspective on the game.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:15 am

I feel like saus is just phoning it in. why?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:39 am

In post 144, SausasaurusRex wrote:Also, @especiallyTheLies, what did you mean by “phoning it in”?
"To perform a role or duty in a halfhearted, disinterested, and unprofessional manner."
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:40 am

I'm gonna need some serious cases from the people voting moonchild to be honest. She's my top townread.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:39 am

It just seems like you don't really care where your vote goes or what's actually happening. You can say it's because you want answers but you need to interact with her, which I haven't seen much of. Do you have no suspicions anywhere?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:31 am

In post 150, SausasaurusRex wrote:I do care. It’s just hard to interact with people when I sleep whilst they’re awake. It’s not my fault. The discussion last night happened at 3am for me. Therefore, I placed a vote, in the hope she will explain whilst I sleep. I do have suspicions. Currently, my suspicions are on Jake, Yimmy, and Moonchild, which, you’ll note, are the ones I voted for. (Apart from Yimmy, but I can only have one vote at a time). I don’t understand what makes you think I don’t care.
Might just be a tonal thing. You can still interact even if it's not in realtime. Just shoot responses at people and hopefully they get them when they get back online.

What do you think about Jake's outburst on the last couple pages? How do you feel about loserdudeOG chiming in to stoke fires?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:58 am

In post 152, SausasaurusRex wrote:he was aggressive in my last game too, but I would’ve though he’d change his gameplay based on what people thought of him.
I think this leans more towards him being town. I like his logic in 67, for the most part and I like his prodding of Jake's wording. I can see people calling his active poking "aggressive", though I tend to apply that more to attitude than activity.

I don't understand why Moonchild is being scumread. It's pretty clear to me she townslipped unintentionally, but even despite that, her ISO is pretty town-motivated. Can you walk me through your read there a bit more, please?

Pyro on the other hand promised some "hitting the ISOs" and has not delivered thus far. On anyone. So I'm waiting to see if that was just buttsmoke or not. What do you think of Pyro's posting? Where do you think it falls on the spectrum between Jake/Yimmy/Moonchild and the rest?

Also, who else in this game have you played with before?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:08 am

Well if that wasn't the swiftest beetlejuice I have ever seen....

:lol:
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:09 am

In post 155, PyroDerma wrote:or perhaps someone could pull us back just a bit from the brink?
I find it hard to believe you're following closely enough to be this responsive while at the same time missing Saucy's vote change...
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:02 am

I'm finding it difficult to not read most everyone as town at the moment, which tells me the scum are either being very quiet and are sitting in my null pile or that they are experienced scum players (or one of each/both more likely).

Picking up from around post 158... the whole "POST CONTENT" "NO YOU!" argument just kind of... useless in general. I'm not a huge fan of Jocus' trying so hard to paint every single thing Jake posts as a reason to scumread him. It should be the other way around - scumreads come after posts, not before. This tells me that he's either confirmation biased, or he's simply seeking "evidence" to push a case.

I cant decide if Jake's survivalistic attitude is just his nature or something else. I'm thinking the former. It doesn't come across to me as "afraid to lose" panic.
Jake
- I suggest you take a break, maybe re-read the game from an outside perspective, and come back to us with your thoughts outside of those scumreading you.
In post 160, SausasaurusRex wrote:Her slip-ups are extreme, but she doesn’t seem to know what’s going on. Despite this, she says she has read other mafia games, but still doesn’t seem to know the basics. She also claims we’re “not getting anywhere”, despite having gone from having literally no information (a part from the two mafia) to having some early reads. It’s as if she hasn’t really been paying attention, but is also trying really hard to keep up. It’s all just a little off-putting.
Is it the contrarian tone that is off-putting or is it something else? It's one thing to have cognitive dissonance (saying you think two things but they are mutually exclusive, as an example), and another to be fluid (rapidly changing ideas as time goes on). Which do you think fits Moonchild better?
In post 170, PyroDerma wrote:Scum doesn't make content. You're not making content. You're screaming at others to "MAKE CONTENT!"
Oh how I wish this were true... unfortunately, it's kind of a plague on this site. Some people are just always low effort. They sheep and don't really do anything. They post rarely and when they do it's not often anything substantial. It's NAI - not alignment indicative - unless you can provide meta. In newbie games, meta isn't really an established thing with most of the players.

I'd actually argue that Jake is providing a LOT of content to analyze. His entire posting in these last couple pages has been reactionary and emotional. <<< That kind of stuff is great to analyze later on once we get more information. People make mistakes when they get emotional. It's one of the reasons I was pushing his buttons on page 2/3. Emotional reactions are fantastic sources for better reads.
In post 171, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 168, PyroDerma wrote:Now: From scummiest to towniest: LDude Sauce Dunnstral Jakes Yimmy Jocus ETLies MoonC ME <---- note unreliable self-analysis
Then put your vote on LDude, or else they're clearly not your top scumread. Unless you're saying you are your own top scumread?
In post 173, PyroDerma wrote:My vote will move when I see good reason for it.
I would think being your top scumread is a good reason. I don't really like this response at all. I agree with Jake - his vote should logically be on LD. Why is he more content adding support to another wagon that ISN'T his strongest scumread? Something fishy here. Continuing to harp on jake's content or lack of content is just beating a dead horse at this point. Move on.
In post 175, Jocus Aevorum wrote:
In post 167, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 158, Jocus Aevorum wrote:Do you realize that you are not producing "content," by your definition, by telling others to produce content?

@Rex, explain how I can both be scumread and be accused of not making content?
Filler...
Lurking...
IIOA...
Soft fluffposting (posting about the game but making no real contributions)...
The list goes on...
1) The post was directed at Rex yet Jocus decided to chime in. Tsk tsk...
2) This is what we call "buzzwords" and it looks like he's using them to push a case that doesn't exist. Jake certainly isn't lurking - he's posting a shitstorm. He hasn't done any IIOA (information instead of analysis), he's given plenty of his own analysis on why he thinks what he thinks. Soft fluffposting isn't even a thing - it's like a mashup of terms from the wiki.

Jocus is dropping way down my list with every post.

@Yimmy re your responses to me in your - thank you for requoting what you said - I must have missed it somehow. While I agree that townslips are easily faked, I don't think that fits with Moonchild's other posts. They come across rather genuine. If it was a ploy, why immediately correct herself in the next post like 2 seconds later? Why not wait to collect the towncred? If her other posts sounded more sneaky or nervous, I might believe it was a fabricated slip, but at his moment I do not.
In post 181, Yimmy wrote:All of this looks like she's scared to have an opinion that others might disagree with.
It looks more to me like she's trying to figure out how to play mafia and isn't sure what to do.
In post 182, LoserdudeOG wrote:I apologize for my stab-in-the-dark scumread.
I'm glad you have the capacity to re-evaluate your own conclusions. That's a strong quality in good players. Don't apologize for scumreading someone - it's what you thought at the time and as long as you can explain why, then others can have a chance at understanding you. Being right or wrong is less important than being able to work with people.

I'm glad Dunn is back but would like him to be more involved and less observing from the parking lot.

Player List (9)
1) Moonchild - town
2) Jake The Wolfie - town?
3) Jocus Aevorum - scum
4) SausasaurusRex - ? must read more closely
5) Yimmy (SE) - ? same
6) Dunnstral (SE) - ? needs to post more
8) LoserdudeOG - could be town, could be scum trying not to rock the boat.
9) PyroDerma - ?

Wow ok.. after my catch-up I'm less than sure of my previous town reads.

[TOWN]
moonchild, jake, yimmy?, saus?

[NULL]
dunn, LDOG, pyro

[SCUM]
jocus

I'm almost certain there's at least one mafia in my null reads.

VOTE: jocus
L-2
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:21 am

Jake, mister, you are wild n crazy.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:41 am

In post 193, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 192, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Jake, mister, you are wild n crazy.
I'm not the one who has barely posted at all.
Talk about something else.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:57 am

In post 198, Jocus Aevorum wrote:Main points are outside of spoilers.

Spoiler: Early Game Analysis
In post 20, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
Anyway, can we get some discussion? You didn't confirm yourself early just to be inactive, yes?
This is the beginning of Jake's conductor mentality. Honestly, there's no reason to do this. If you want people to discuss, give a topic to discuss instead of just saying "please discuss." This is a common type of LAMIST.
In post 22, Yimmy wrote:VOTE: Jocus Aevorum
overreact? that's awfully negative language for asking questions. how was he supposed to react to rvs?
First non-RVS vote, note that the language is directly toward me rather than mainly defending Jake. Don't think this is buddying – too early for an unrelated chainsaw attack.
In post 41, Yimmy wrote:playing along or ignoring don't progress us out of RVS at all. i see what you're getting at but i firmly believe jakes reaction was the most productive.
Good thing to remember for the rest of the game. Also good to remember that progress in discussion is not always the same as progress for town.
In post 42, Moonchild wrote:It kinda seems like Jocus is reaching now.
Earlier than my conflict with Jake, seems that no one noticed. Not sure why people ignored it.

* Jake's conductor mentality started before my conflict with him, indicating that it's part of his overall strategy. While it may just be an aggressive attempt at town-leadering, it may also be LAMIST.
* Yimmy isn't buddying Jake right from the start.
* Moonchild was the first to raise the "grasping at straws" concern with me. Not sure why everyone ignored that comment.
Hun, you have to learn what the buzzwords mean before you can use them to fake a case on someone.

LAMIST - "Look at me, I'm so town". You're trying to say Jake is trying to gain towncred by whining at people for being inactive...? How does this gain him anything?

Chainsaw - "You're attacking my buddy so I'm going to attack you."
Buddying - "I'm gonna defend you and make you feel nicey-nice so you don't suspect me."

Note - these two things are NOT THE SAME THING. Yimmy's post defending Jake's actions at the time can absolutely be described as buddying. Chainsaw has nothing to do with that and doesn't apply whatsoever.

Moonchild is 100% correct in her assessment. You ARE reaching. You're trying
so damn hard
to make this case out of thin air and force-feeding the buzzwords into it in order to give it legitimacy, but in actuality, it just looks terrible and false, and it's very clear to me what you're trying to do.
I hope others begin to see the same things soon because you are more and more clearly scum and you need to hang.

==== Note to self: left at the ==== I wont have time for further reading until Monday unfortunately.

V/LA
every weekend, just FYI.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:08 am

Ok I lied. I read a little more. Had to quickly skim some of the posts because I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything, but I'm kind of fired up about Jocus.
In post 208, Jocus Aevorum wrote:When I was spamming buzzwords, I wasn't accusing Jake of them. I was giving examples of how a player could be scumread and not contribute at the same time.
So is he town acting scummy or is he scum guilty of those sins?

You're voting him, while at the same time treating him like he's town. <<< This is a huge indication to me that you know he's town already.

Also this is a lame excuse after being called out on your fakery. "I meant to do that." No, no you didn't. You got caught.
In post 215, LoserdudeOG wrote:
In post 208, Jocus Aevorum wrote:When I was spamming buzzwords, I wasn't accusing Jake of them. I was giving examples of how a player could be scumread and not contribute at the same time.
@jake he said
when he was spamming buzzwords
he wasnt accusing you. read better.
:neutral: You believed him?

Jocus' whole "tried to shoehorn a case, got caught, tried to cover by saying I meant it this way all along" NONSENSE is just that... nonsense. It's gross. It's laughable. Don't fall for it.

I mean good grief. Jake even quoted the posts where he SPECIFICALLY ACCUSES JAKE OF IIOA, "SOFT FLUFF POSTING" ETC. He's voting Jake. He's been pushing that garbage since page 2 and hasn't had any other variations in his reads. There is ZERO READ PROGRESSION. ZERO GROWTH. This is not a town mindset. This is "whatever needs to be done to force a mislynch". He saw people latch on to Jake and took the opportunity. He tried and failed to create a case. Now what? "Oh actually it was just an example, it wasn't real." GTFOH.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:24 pm

In post 241, Yimmy wrote:Jake and Jocus are both the scummiest by far, but I don't think they are partners because hard bussing from page 1 would be really gutsy, and I'm really not sure which one's scummier ATM. That said
VOTE: Dunnstral
I'm not letting you ride through day 1 with virtually no content
“A & B are the scummiest. So I’ll vote C”

No. This is an attempt to start a counterwagon. It’s time to lynch scum. Dunn will be sorted.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:24 pm

In post 259, LoserdudeOG wrote:What is a prodge
Prod dodge.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:25 pm

He’s unwilling to provide additional information in the wake of his flip thus posting as little as possible is the most beneficial for him.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:26 pm

In post 253, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 236, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Jocus' whole "tried to shoehorn a case, got caught, tried to cover by saying I meant it this way all along" NONSENSE is just that... nonsense. It's gross. It's laughable. Don't fall for it.
What are you referring to, by the way?
I quoted it... not long after he posted it. Read the thread please.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:46 pm

In post 264, LoserdudeOG wrote:
In post 262, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:He’s unwilling to provide additional information in the wake of his flip thus posting as little as possible is the most beneficial for him.
Doesn't this confirm him as scum?
Nothing we can do during the day short of a slip by scum will confirm anyone. But it’s an indication towards him being a buddy if jocus flips red.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:47 pm

Why I thought you were quoting the Yimmy post I have no idea. But that’s what I believe is happening with jocus. Like I said, nothing firmly confirms during the day.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:10 am

In post 363, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 146, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'm gonna need some serious cases from the people voting moonchild to be honest. She's my top townread.
Okay yeah ETL is scum so much of the time.
Nope.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:12 am

Y’know, RC, after my last game where you so confidently told everyone in endgame that “ETL was obvtown”, this whole entrance of yours tells me far more about your own alignment this game. You see me as a threat. And you should.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:13 am

Dunn’s opportunistic vote on me is also pretty suspect. Very much makes me rethink jocus.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:15 am

If this becomes a shit show I’ll just leave though. Just saying. I’ve not had the best experiences playing with you. So I’m not really interested in arguing with you about how you’re wrong and/or lying. Which you are.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:21 am

In post 372, LoserdudeOG wrote:
In post 371, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:If this becomes a shit show I’ll just leave though. Just saying. I’ve not had the best experiences playing with you. So I’m not really interested in arguing with you about how you’re wrong and/or lying. Which you are.
What is he lying about??
His “reads”. They’re garbage and twisted. And I know he’s a better player than that so they must be made up. He’s attempted to spin a specific narrative and take advantage of newbie naïveté. If he was town he’d recognize my town game right away. And yet he’s gotten the entire player list flopsided. I know for a fact RC is an incredibly strong player so this doesn’t jive.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:25 am

One of two things will happen here - he successfully manages to convince people to lynch me, and then town loses. Or I replace out due to frustration with him, he lynches my replacement or decides they aren’t enough of a threat, and town loses. As I said, im not interested in fighting against RC so I’m not going to. This is the last I will say about his posting.

I will continue to provide my insight but otherwise accept that this game is likely over for us.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:37 am

I have confidence in my town reads. They have been correct 99% of the time. The rest is PoE.

Moonchild is 100% town for sure. I’m not budging on that. Thinking Jake is too. Probably Saus. Probably yimmy.

Dunn is null. LDOG is... I dunno. There are some really scummy posts. But I don’t know if I see pyro/ld team here. Jocus... eh. If I had to choose the two town from this group I’d say probably ... ugh. Maybe Dunn and jocus?

I thought pyro might be town but I’m entirely convinced RC is scum at this point. << this is why town loses. RCscum = town loss without a strong enough counterforce. Unfortunately that force is not me.

VOTE: RC
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:58 am

In post 376, LoserdudeOG wrote:Did you have any scumreads on pyro before?
I did but it wasn't very strong. He was difficult for me to read. I saw a lot of scummy things but I could argue with myself how some of the posts may have come from town. I did respond to some of his posts explaining why I thought what he was saying was scummy. I didn't like the "hitting the ISOs" result, and I didn't like the cognitive dissonance regarding him voting Jocus while at the same time saying you and Saus were his top scumreads. And then caving when I called him out on it, but in such a way as to (badly) attempt to mask the fact he was trying appease me.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:55 am

In post 393, RadiantCowbells wrote:And I would like to believe that you would have made some effort to reach out to me if you were town here, js.
I have done that in the past and it didn’t work. We clash on a personality level and that’s fine. It doesn’t have anything to do with who you are as a person. Our styles of discussion/talking do not work together. I don’t have the patience anymore to deal with combative players. IRL reasons make it very important for me not to get stressed if I want to stay out of the hospital.

For the sake of the mod I will stick this game through as much as I can but I’m not interested in this situation. I’m not interested in what you think of me or my abilities as a player. So either push for my lynch or do something else, I don’t care.

I absolutely believe everything I have posted and that is where I stand. If or when that changes I’ll say so.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:23 am

In post 400, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 375, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Moonchild is 100% town for sure.
Uh... based on what?
I believe the town slip was genuine.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:19 am

Not even gonna read that case because it’s wrong and it’s wrong for the simple fact that I’m town.

I’m gonna do something you should never do in a game. But I’m doing it because I feel like focusing on me is a giant fucking waste of time. No way townRC is so completely unable to recognize the difference between my town game and my scum game. Especially after all that fucking bluster about his own proficiency. GTFOH.

I am the Town Cop

That means we’re either in column A or column C. I hope to fuck we’re in column A so I can get a check done tonight. I agree to inspect whoever majority chooses. My top choices to check would be RC or Dunnstral.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:22 am

*sigh*
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:26 am

This is why you're scum RC. You are so forcefully deathtunneling but if you were actually town then you’d have the capacity to reevaluate.

All: Please let me know who you want to investigate with bold tags or something.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:28 am

In post 499, RadiantCowbells wrote:So, it's obvious that FN -> Tracker claiming should be a thing. It's less clear to me whether it's optimal for one of two masons to claim.
:facepalm:

None of those exist. Jesus fucking Christ.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:29 am

In post 501, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 500, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:This is why you're scum RC. You are so forcefully deathtunneling but if you were actually town then you’d have the capacity to reevaluate.

This is why you're scum RC. You are so forcefully deathtunneling but if you were actually town then you’d have the capacity to reevaluate.
lol
God why are you so unpleasant....
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:34 am

Why the fuck would scum claim unprompted when CCs in newbies is so astronomically high and high risk?!? Do you really think I’m that fucking horrible of a player?

Go ahead. Wait for claims. They won’t happen and if they do it’s from scum which will be apparent the moment I flip because I’m not making it to end game here.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:35 am

Yes please extend my torture.

@mod: I’m good with extension
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:39 am

If I hear nothing else I’m investigating RC.

No dude. I’m not even at L-2. Why. Why would I do that??? And why would I claim cop??? That is the dumbest shit ever.

You are so thick headed.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:41 am

If I was VT I’d just leave it. Let you lynch me. But I’m not. I have a duty to be useful. And you are pulling focus away from actually finding scum with your ridiculous noise and bad cases.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:42 am

You know I actually hope you’re town here so I can rub your nose in it. Just for the satisfaction.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:43 am

In post 511, RadiantCowbells wrote:You're simultaneously talking to me like you think that I'm scum and bad town.
Oh no imagine that! A town player not knowing the alignment of another player? What a concept.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:46 am

:roll:

It is what it is. Facts are facts. I’m town. That will be seen soon enough. And then you should be lynched. You can’t continue to say how good you are and then claim ignorance.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:49 am

In post 514, RadiantCowbells wrote:Only works if you weren't also calling me scum.
The arrogance in this post ... to believe you make the rules of mafia and god forbid someone doesn’t play the way you think they should be playing. :lol:

This is why I hate playing with you. This game is ruined for me. Truly. You’re so unpleasant to play with. There’s no “working with you”. It’s like talking to a brick wall. You have an answer for everything, who cares if it’s right or not, yeah? As long as you sound like you know everything and you’re the best? Right?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:51 am

I actually have to get to work at some point. I’ll check back sometime before deadline to see who people want to investigate but I’m notinterested in dealing with RC anymore.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #62) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:56 am

I don’t think lynching RC today is a good idea on the off chance they’re actually just bad town and I can confirm that one way or the other tonight.

I don’t know where else to lynch though as I’m not confident enough on anything anymore. Will have to reread I guess.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #63) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:57 am

In post 519, RadiantCowbells wrote:If ETL goes uncced by the FN/Tracker categories I would recommend lynching in {Yimmy, Sausaurusrex, Dunnstral}
I am not going to allow myself to be lynched before we've done a JK/Mason claim tomorrow.
If at that point the setup is evidently Cop/Doctor (ie, the only setup in which this conflict would still be a problem) I'll just selfvote and stop playing this game.
Stop that.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:02 am

In post 523, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 500, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:This is why you're scum RC. You are so forcefully deathtunneling but if you were actually town then you’d have the capacity to reevaluate.

All: Please let me know who you want to investigate with bold tags or something.
If you're really a cop then you're either dying or getting roleblocked, depending on the setup (you shouldn't have claimed)

UNVOTE:
In post 524, Dunnstral wrote:Like, it's an open setup, you didn't look at the grid before claiming?
Oh well. I forgot about roleblocker.

I'm useless now then. Go ahead and lynch me.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #65) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:03 am

In post 522, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh and I recommend not lynching Sausaurusrex or whatever his name is, so. Yeah. Yimmy/Dunnstral.
k

VOTE: dunn
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #66) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:48 am

In post 547, Thespio wrote:
Jocus has not replied, seeking a replacement.
Are we getting the extension?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:40 am

Investigated RC. Got no result.

If there’s a doc, two things:

1) DO NOT BOTHER PROTECTING ME

and

2) DO NOT CLAIM UNLESS FORCED.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:41 am

Not if, but yeah. I’m worthless.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:42 am

In post 845, Menalque wrote:Although I guess dunn could have fakeclaimed but then we’d know when ETL got on
Where is the claim?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #70) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:44 am

In post 814, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 806, Menalque wrote:That’s L-1, someone should intent and then hammer in like an hour unless dunn comes on and claims doc
ok

In that case, I'm doc

Then why didn’t you die?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:45 am

This game is fucked. My motivation is less than zero. I will sheep RC for the sake of ease.

Go on then.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #72) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:25 am

In post 852, Menalque wrote:Idk I think this is fine tho, we should mass claim for sure

I’m VT
It’s an open setup and all roles of note have already claimed. What is the point here?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:55 am

In post 854, Menalque wrote:If there’s no CCs then we’re in A1 and we have 2 conftown which tbh is not awful

I’m willing to treat RC as town, I’m town, that means as I said that there’s 2 scum out of loser/yimmy/saus
From my perspective, A1 is confirmed because I got no result. Thus RB.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:02 am

In post 851, Menalque wrote:
In post 849, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 814, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 806, Menalque wrote:That’s L-1, someone should intent and then hammer in like an hour unless dunn comes on and claims doc
ok

In that case, I'm doc

Then why didn’t you die?
P a r a n o i a
Uh no. It’s a valid question.

VOTE: dunn
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:06 am

In post 857, RadiantCowbells wrote:ETL I can just vote who you want and shut up unless you ask me something if that would help you get back in

Assuming ofc no CC
If you’re town I’d rather you just think about the game like you normally would. I don’t want you to “shut up”. That serves no one.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:07 am

In post 887, Menalque wrote:why kill a doc when you could maybe get him lynched D2?

Cuz that would be dumb.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:09 am

In post 861, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ugh this is really bad

I feel like we need to give scum a better IC post type thing on strategy

I think scum kinda thought "well these people are being scumread and those people aren't" so they shot the most obvtown player not understanding why that's mechanically wrong

Anyway I had the same Yimmy/Sausaurus/LDog Poe overnight
I was going to ask if you agreed the NK seems like newbie scum move
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:13 am

In post 891, Menalque wrote:well I guess we wait and see if there's a CC but like if there isn't Dunn is literally conf!town so *shrug*
Yeah yeah that’s fine.

But for the record I don’t think you’ve been “pretty townie” at all. Just saying. I don’t have to know you to suspect you correctly. Your self meta is worthless to me.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:17 am

RC - I am having a shitty life rn. This game is just part of it. I don’t blame you. I do think you were rather aggressive D1 and it always rubs me the wrong way, especially when you push for my lynch and I know it’s wrong. I am upset about that and I’m upset I wasted my role by having to claim D1. For me that’s what ruined the game for me. My own choice that I regret.

I don’t know anything about anything here anymore. I was feeling good about my groove on D1 and generally it evolves rather well. That isn’t gonna happen. The opportunity for that has passed. So you do whatever you need to do and I will follow.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:35 am

Yeah I know. Blah.

UNVOTE:
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:45 am

For one, RC isn’t dumb. Doc kill is obvious smart play choice. So for me that rules him out as scum. Assuming dunntown unless CC. That’s 2. Going from there, I dunno. Will think on it.

That’s leaves saus, yimmy, ldog and menalquiuie.

Gut impressions - ldog’s voting patterns are distasteful and look scummy on surface. Yimmy’s posts looked try hard to me but he seems fairly logical. I don’t see the kill coming from there but not in the way I don’t see it from RC. Or I guess not to the same degree. Only because I know how smart and intuitive he is. And I don’t know yimmy. Menalque is literally just “I don’t like your words” *shrug* I don’t know. Saus... I don’t know either.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:47 am

Actually I like saus. So for me it’s between yimmy, ldog & menalque.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #83) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:47 am

Sausy sausy
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:49 am

In post 903, RadiantCowbells wrote:i would have killed you not the doc bc dunn is actually mislynchable but yes i don't lolkill arkias
Yeah or that. Though I’d think you’d consider doc protect.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:51 am

Why is menalque town?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:54 am

In post 907, Menalque wrote:
In post 894, Menalque wrote:Why do you not think I’ve been p townie? I haven’t bothered to check my ISO but I’ve been trying to solve and so I’m assuming that comes across
I answered this already. This kinda “quoting my own post” passive aggressive shit is just as annoying as getting a work email that begins “As mentioned in my previous email...”
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:55 am

In post 910, RadiantCowbells wrote:i don't see why any scumteam in this game would actually kill me and the fact that everyone's bringing it up is really @_@
You kidding me... if I was scum I would absolutely 100% kill town you. You are vocal and a leader.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:58 am

In post 915, LoserdudeOG wrote:Oh straight up newb kill. Terrible choice. I guess he was making pretty competent posts in the end, but if a PR wasn’t getting NKed, you would’ve been the best option hands down.
Honestly this sounds like distancing language.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:59 am

Menalque your opening posts today were suspect for the same reasons.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:00 pm

In post 913, LoserdudeOG wrote:Dude if you had been killed I would have been screwed I was on your scumread like 3 different times they could’ve easily convinced people that I was the scum killing the person who could easily convince people I was scum
Also this feels kinda slippy. Like it’s something you thought about.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #91) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:03 pm

In post 922, RadiantCowbells wrote:i thought it was ldog/st. jimmy overnight
In post 923, RadiantCowbells wrote:but now i think it's ldog/saurus simply because i'm trying to understand how this day phase comes about
Explain what you mean - like what is your thought process here.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #92) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:08 pm

Yes ok. Kinda my same thoughts on yimmy. But I don’t see saus scum just yet. I need to understand why you are towning jocus/menalque so hard though. Meta aside, do you not think it’s possible jocus was defeated scum subbing out?

P edit - this is to RC post about yimmy
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:10 pm

Ok
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:11 pm

Another thought - maybe they missed the doc claim? I did.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #95) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:13 pm

So tbf - I missed the last like 10 pages of D1. After my last post the next time I got online was after lynch and I quickly skimmed to figure out how we went from jocus or ldog to Jake. So perhaps we are looking at someone who was also rather absent during that time period.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #96) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:14 pm

In post 935, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 835, LoserdudeOG wrote:
In post 833, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In dying breath
You motherf%^$(#@ are baaaaaaaaaaddddddd
Hey cut me some slack it’s my first time ;)
does this really make sense as a town response
No
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #97) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:15 pm

In post 936, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:So tbf - I missed the last like 10 pages of D1. After my last post the next time I got online was after lynch and I quickly skimmed to figure out how we went from jocus or ldog to Jake. So perhaps we are looking at someone who was also rather absent during that time period.
Absent and not a newbie, leaving presumably the newbie scum to fill in the details. Thoughts?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #98) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:16 pm

In post 940, LoserdudeOG wrote:If I legit get lynched for a joke then Jake was right y’all are dumb af
This is 0 to 60 in no time my dude. Do you even have any votes?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #99) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:17 pm

Ok. Well I’m done for today. I’ll prob check back again after work tomorrow but then I’ll be V/La through Monday.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #100) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:18 pm

In post 945, LoserdudeOG wrote:What u mean? Like people I’d vote for?
No, people voting you. We’re discussing and you suddenly start panicking and throwing around ad hom calling people dumb.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:21 pm

It’s what you’re getting for now. Last game I caught both scum that started out because they sounded “off”. You sound “off”.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #102) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:28 pm

In post 956, Menalque wrote:
In post 954, RadiantCowbells wrote:I explicitly do not want to vote Loserdude today. don't think that he is ever the Roleblocker.
I would rather just lynch scum tho, even if he’s not the rb
Yeah but killing rb makes me useful again so I like that idea.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #103) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:10 am

Again, menalque self meta does nothing for me. It’s less than worthless here. It’s obfuscating.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #104) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:12 am

@mod - I will be V/LA beginning this afternoon around 3 pm EST until Monday afternoon. Also, are we pausing deadline for holiday?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #105) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:04 am

In post 1027, Menalque wrote:@etl i mean i don’t really know what you’re looking for from me?

I know I’m town, you and dunn are conf!town, I believe RC is town bc I think he’s got a fair point about not breaking his meta in a newbie + I don’t think the NK makes sense from him in the same way it doesn’t make sense from me

So there’s a PoE which I think is pretty good of loserdude, yimmy, and saus

In that I’m not super sure who the scum is but I’d lean (loserdude, yimmy) but like I’m not super motivated because I think this game is close to a solve

If I get mislynched that’s not great but eh, it happens, and I think probably you can successfully get the final scum even if it will still only be raw 66% chance of hitting scum rather than 100% fmpov if the PoE is right
This is a fair response. I’d just like you to find something better to argue with than meta.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #106) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:48 am

Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #107) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:48 am

In post 1036, SausasaurusRex wrote:Which word was it?
Gullible.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #108) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:37 pm

Ok
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #109) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:49 pm

In post 1051, Menalque wrote:
In post 1050, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 1045, RadiantCowbells wrote:i would still rather lynch sausa than st. jimmy but
Why exactly do you want to lynch me?
we discussed it in the scum pt and decided we should push alternative options so we can look like we can naturally "compromise" on yimmy
If this ends up being true I would not be surprised one bit.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #110) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:04 pm

In post 1090, Dunnstral wrote:ETL what do you think?
i think yimmy could be scum. i've felt scumvibes from him since game start. i think menalque could be scum. if yimmy is scum i could see RC being his partner because RC has done nothing if not try to steer people away from yimmy while at the same time saying he thinks yimmy is scum. :neutral: i dont think menalque and RC are scum together but gut is kinda telling me one of them is. i think saus is newbtown being harassed by more experienced players. it seems to me no matter what saus does one of either RC or menalque have an explanation for why it's scummy but don't seem to be devil's advocate-ing their own arguments.

i don't really have a good pulse on the game anymore tbh. i haven't had the motivation to re-read the game. the jake lynch to me looks totally scum-driven. the speed of it alone is suspect. i would personally look there more closely. i think trying to figure things out from the NK is a wifom-y rabbit hole being that if a more seasoned player is on that team any conjecture is meaningless.

also the fact that RC was wrong on not just 1 but 4 town players is a giant red flag to me if i'm being perfectly honest.

if you can take any of this and turn it into something useful have at it. at the end of the day i think lynching yimmy today is a good plan.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #111) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:55 am

ok.

VOTE: yimmy
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #112) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:19 am

I INVESTIGATED SAUS. HE IS MAFIA.

VOTE: saus
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #113) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:20 am

WOO!!
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #114) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:26 am

Oh shit I didn’t even check to see if I was dead lol damn that could have been bad. I just got so excited.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #115) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:06 am

:lol:

I admire the effort saus.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #116) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:07 am

In post 1169, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 1161, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
I INVESTIGATED SAUS. HE IS MAFIA.

VOTE: saus
Liar.
In post 1170, SausasaurusRex wrote:Don’t trust him.
I wanna print this on a t-shirt just cuz.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #117) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:10 am

So funny story... I submitted my action sometime Tuesday night just before going to bed, and all night I dreamt with anxiety about not investigating RC and should I Have done that, should I change it, what if it's a waste, etc.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #118) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:53 pm

YAY! Thanks for the game thespio- was fun!
Art is cool.