marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:25 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 11, Pavowski wrote:Since Val and Vote both start with V and linguistic logic will not be denied
portia and pavowski both start with a p, which makes u teammates :cool: try to fight this undeniable logic
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:30 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 15, Zyla wrote:Luke! Vote Marci, she's masonhunting!
shit, ur onto me :mrgreen:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:38 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 23, alstroemerial wrote:
In post 21, Lukewarm wrote:I read that as a scum team accusation
Me too :shifty:
yeah it was a scum team accusation
- :good: -
so far i think alstroemerial is a bit townie, ( is just a town mindset i think.)
In post 31, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: Val

Just went and read that post in their first game, and this is not anything like it.

In their other game, they opened up with a scum case, that because it was on page 2 of the thread, was clearly pretty weak. But, they came at it like a scum case none the less. They are trying to catch a lie and talking about word choice being indicative of alignment.

When questioned about their first post they said:
In post 72, Val89 wrote:My reason for dressing up an RVS vote in the amount of verbiage I did was to make sure there was at least something substantial to discuss
Now compare that to this one, where their first post basically boiled down to "Not_Mafia's name is Not_Mafia" -- what thing of substance did they bring to this game?
i just read the post he linked, and tbh i think ur reading a bit too deep into it. the posts give off same vibes, which would be hard to fake.

dont have other thoughts so far, i was gonna say val89s a bit confusing but that just boils down to me being a bit of a dumbie :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:19 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 40, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 34, marcistar wrote:so far i think alstroemerial is a bit townie, (23 is just a town mindset i think.)
This is interesting. That was the very post that led me to vote for them.

They had made 4 posts (at the time, was one of the most posts) -- and none of them were about the game.

-RVS vote
-Explained that RVS vote was because of the alphabet
-Talking about WotM
-Talking about Not_Mafia's voting habits

It was starting to feel like someone who felt like they should be posting, but was nervous about jumping in --- which can describe new!Scum
sure it could describe newbie scum, but it could also describe newbie town just as well. those were p1 posts, i dont think its really weird for posts on p1 to seem that way.
In post 44, Val89 wrote:I still think since Not_Mafia is at E-2, we should just go ahead and make him the lim for the day rather than piviot to Lukewarm, though. We can deal with him tomorrow.
agree with u luke, this seems pretty weird.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 73, alstroemerial wrote:Regarding Val's super long post about Not_Mafia, I interpreted it as a complete joke because nobody should be using that sort of logic seriously, and Val doesn't seem like the type. As a result, Luke's response threw me off a bit because it seemed to be taking it completely at face value. So I wasn't sure if Luke was, like, playing along, or...? Similarly in terms of , I'm like, uh, not everyone had posted yet and it was the first page? So I wasn't sure if it was serious or not. I mean, if it was, what I'll say is I was holding myself back from over-posting because I didn't want to monopolize the thread when not everyone had even confirmed yet.
so what would u label luke as rn?
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 81, alstroemerial wrote:Marci, do you have any thoughts on the game so far? What do you think of Zyla?
so far i've kinda thought luke seemed a bit off (mostly cuz i dont like his points on val98 very much :? ), im not sure if hes scum yet, but its a slight lean.
i think you and val98 seem townie.
-
for zyla, im not sure how to read her tbh. (so null LOL) i think i would have to wait for her to post a bit more before i could say
everyone else is same level as zyla rn for me.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:10 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 119, Pavowski wrote:Man. When I left it the Luke/Val thing felt town v town to me, but
the fact that it's still going strong makes me .... less convinced.
But since that truck seems firmly in the ditch, and I think it's early for anybody to be at e-2, let's try to change the subject a little bit.
which part of it isnt convincing, lukes side or val89s side?
In post 119, Pavowski wrote:
In post 114, Portia wrote:
In post 13, marcistar wrote:
In post 11, Pavowski wrote:Since Val and Vote both start with V and linguistic logic will not be denied
portia and pavowski both start with a p, which makes u teammates :cool: try to fight this undeniable logic
Why not vote yet in the game - do you normally not RVS.
I was wondering the same thing. Why no vote yet, Marci? You've certainly had the opportunity.
i just normally dont vote for awhile, i usually wait until theres something that feels like a good vote. ^.^ i think theres only one game i "participated in rvs" in
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:08 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 128, Lukewarm wrote:After playing like 4-ish games with Not_Mafia, I am against a Day 1 Not_Mafia elim, and generally suspicious of people who lean into eliming him Day 1 -- he is an easy miselim target / angle for the scum team to push. Plus, I have also found him to be a pretty good scum hunter, and would like to see any pushes that he leans into before I personally try to sort him.
i agree
In post 128, Lukewarm wrote:Although, I do not believe I have actually encountered scum Not_Mafia before
i remember seeing it and i couldnt tell at all :cry:

for saying that you're gonna focus on other people than val98, you really arent doing that sis :shifty:
other than umulat, who else would u wanna focus on at this point?
In post 139, Lukewarm wrote:Marci! Come talk to me!
stalking me??? :dead: :dead:
i was trying to type out this post but my cat kept jumping on the table in front of me or just generally annoying me :cool:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:22 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 146, Lukewarm wrote:Is there anything else this game that you think we should be talking about?
im not rlly sure rn, im still trying to figure out my reads >.<
-
whats ur read on alstro (im not sure if thats spelt right, but do u understand who i mean? (:) it was a bit confusing, im not sure where u sit rn :?

and portia and pavowski as well, ive noticed u havent rlly mentioned them :o
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:54 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 160, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 159, alstroemerial wrote:I checked around Marci's topics and found a newbie game where town!Marci didn't vote until after post 500...
Marci :dead: :dead: :dead:
In post 162, Pavowski wrote:Is anybody actually making a case for a NM elim right now? The worst he's done from where I sit is not post very much and cast a reflexive vote on Umlaut
i dont think so, zylas and are the most serious points raised against him if you choose to believe val was joking :P but even then, it doesnt seem like it'll hold too much weight.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by marcistar »

has anyone played with pavoski before, does he usually play in this laid back style?
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:40 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 184, Lukewarm wrote:^^Nice, a scum claim
hows voting you a scumclaim from val o-o
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:45 am

Post by marcistar »

Portia
- I think town. , , seems like hes genuinely trying to solve in his own sorta way.

Pavowski
- null. i'm not quite sure about anything from them, from what they've posted nothing really seems scummy.. but the playstyle here just like is kinda offputting (he isnt the most active, and isnt contributing as much as i would like) :cool:

alstroemerial
- null (town lean). i og liked alstroemerial alot, but now im just confused :? i see what luke was saying about it just being mostly general comments.

Zyla
- null (scum lean). im not really sure how zyla usually plays but it doesnt seem like shes making much pushes or giving many reads.

Lukewarm
- null (? maybe a slight scum lean). lukes been prob the most active, but in general it just hasn't really been giving me good vibes.. im not sure why but nothing hes doing seems really town.
im not sure how luke plays as scum, i havent been in a game with him as scum yet, i hope yall can enlighten me and tell me if my reads just dumb.

Val89
- town. i still think based on the game he linked way earlier his just general vibes fit with that really well.

Not_Mafia
- null

Umlaut
- null

VOTE: zyla

i think based on how luke has alot more content for us to judge on i would be most comfortable with this vote right now ^.
im not too confident in these reads but its what im feeling rn <3
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:57 am

Post by marcistar »

pavowski if ur still here rn, what do u think of alstro? you havent really mentioned them too much after ur og rvs vote.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:34 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 199, Umlaut wrote: and particularly the quick townread on alstro is a good look for Marci and I want to call her town, even though I don't actually see what's so townie about .
from what i've gathered, i dont think alstro has played with not_mafia before, so 23 just seems like they want to prevent not_mafia from possibly messing up town. i think scum could've just ignored it.
In post 199, Umlaut wrote:Val's is lol, largely fluff and more aimed at self-justification than at actually convincing anyone to follow his vote, scummy post. Though the followup in makes me wonder if he's just shitposting.
:eek: im not sure if 58 is the right post, its linking to a luke post instead of a val post. which post did u mean?
In post 199, Umlaut wrote: is way over-the-top reaction from Portia and I don't like it
it seems alot of people think like that about 166, im not quite sure what i think about it tbh.. when i thought of it originally, it sort of fits the vibes of how portias posting has been yesterday.
In post 200, Pavowski wrote:I just think it's interesting I'm getting pinged for low content by these two. I don't post as much as some, but the shoe is surely on the other foot (or feet) here.
i suppose that is true.
In post 200, Pavowski wrote:(Yeah, I know, given my recent posts this is a bit of pot and kettle, but it is what it is, and Marci asked.)
whats pot and kettle mean in these terms o-o i dont think ive seen anyone use it.

In post 102, Lukewarm wrote:Also, how can he genuinely be accusing
me
of scum reading
him
because
he
started scum reading
me
?

When the reality of the situation is that
I voted him
in post and then
he started calling me scum
in

I would like to Uno Reverse Card him here, and say that from my PoV, his entire scum case on me appears to have started immediately after I voted him in post
val have u ever responded to this? i kinda think luke might want you to.. :shifty:

i originally didnt notice him ignoring your posts, but now that you mentioned it, and that hes responded with hes starting to feel a bit weird.

val
do you have reads on people who arent luke? lol
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 220, Umlaut wrote: was what I meant.
thanks
In post 219, Val89 wrote:That wasn't the only case Umluat did that - He also says "by luke" is "actually kinda town", but it's one of my posts.
can u respond to this as well umlaut?
In post 219, Val89 wrote:I'm not seeing what others are seeing regarding Zyla, and they are still null for me currently, as are you, Marci. People say you are pinging town, but maybe it's something you have to played with you previously to pick up on. Not_mafia also remains null for obvious reasons..
can u take a break from ur luke fight then and try to further ur reads in one of these nulls o-o if u have any questions about my posts ill respond whenever i see them (:

also val ill be honest, makes u seem a bit scummy imo, it just looks like excuses so that you don't have to respond to luke. if you really dont want to tho, ill drop it.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by marcistar »

wtf luke? i dont think i've ever seen u self vote before o-o
In post 241, Lukewarm wrote:I do feel like I should be pretty obviously in my town game for anyone who has played with me before.
usually ur so obvious town, but this game doesnt feel like the other ones ive seen from you.. granted i dont think ive ever seen u so sure of something on d1 :lol:
In post 245, Lukewarm wrote:@Marci - the last time you saw me this sure on a read, it was in regards to how Bingle played Day 1 of our last game, which narrowed the suspects down to exactly [Hopkrik, Vanders] - Bingle later confirmed everything I theorized about him
  • I am calling you in for your vote as well.
In post 250, Lukewarm wrote:Marci -- you have at told me that you you think I am good at this game.
i do think ur very good. at this point ur going
so hard
at it, i think one of luke/val as an elim would be best, i don't think anyones heads will be clear unless we get some answers from this :dead:
i don't want to rush into it though, we have a while still.
In post 251, Lukewarm wrote:And to be frank, I would have expected to see the similarities in how this is playing out in my town game. Where I reached 100% certainty that T3 was scum, and then whipped up the votes
can anyone confirm?
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 262, Lukewarm wrote:Marci -- you literally just saw me go at least this hard (if nor harder) in that neighborhood game lol
i dont remember it being on d1 tho, i thought it was later on..? am i misremembering :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:01 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 278, Lukewarm wrote:But the thing that really made it stand out was that
that was the ONLY think that Val felt like responding to in all of Umlaut's catch up posts
tbh i dont blame him, it was alot to read thru
In post 279, alstroemerial wrote:I haven't seen a confirmed scum!Val yet, but I'm getting a really different vibe than 2068. It could in part be that Val didn't get as much serious heat in 2068.
is there certain posts that feel this way for you..? or just all of them?
In post 279, alstroemerial wrote:I don't want to vote because that would bring Val to E-2 aka "NM E-1" and I don't want to go there when there is so much of the day left.
i like how ur still trying to work around him, but dont worry too much about him im pretty sure he was truthful in the "not quick hammering in newbies" thing

seems like a real, not forced, apology.
In post 293, alstroemerial wrote:A Val flip would give information for sorting Portia, Umlaut, and Marci in my opinion. Not so much info on Luke. A Luke flip, while I’m opposed to it, would admittedly give a ton of information on almost everyone.
can u explain what sort of info u would gain?
In post 302, Umlaut wrote:
In post 263, Portia wrote:I don’t want to eliminate Val or Luke. They keep thread Alice to an e stent I think town suffers regardless of the flip. I want to see where they push off each other. Bet that might just be me.
Why is this something anyone is townreading? (1) "Regardless of the flip" is effectively saying it's better to keep someone alive even if they're scum, which is pretty much never true barring special mechanical circumstances that can't actually occur in this setup anyway. (2) "Keeping the game alive" by having two hyperposters tunnel one another into the ground forever is not actually good for the health of the game anyway.
i didn't really townread this post from portia, but i did see it as something that might be reasonable when i originally read it.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by marcistar »

val seems a bit more aggressive rn imo
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 351, Val89 wrote:That's a fair assesment. We are approaching page 15, and I'm getting a little frustrated that everyone seems content to sit back and watch.
im pretty sure people have taken stances, and more likely its
against
you. without you providing content on slots outside of luke, ur preventing ur chance to fix this before it gets too far.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 355, alstroemerial wrote:
In post 351, Val89 wrote:
In post 348, marcistar wrote:val seems a bit more aggressive rn imo
That's a fair assesment. We are approaching page 15, and I'm getting a little frustrated that everyone seems content to sit back and watch.
While I agree that there's been a range of activity levels, I don't think it's fair to call everyone else coasting just because they aren't on as much. People have jobs, etc.
thats true, post count shouldn't be what is looked at imo
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 360, Val89 wrote:
In post 356, marcistar wrote:im pretty sure people have taken stances, and more likely its against you. without you providing content on slots outside of luke, ur preventing ur chance to fix this before it gets too far.
Fair. But then why am I sat at 2 votes; and one of those I think is a left over from RVS?

You are giving scum space to hide.
are you
wanting
more votes?
In post 360, Val89 wrote:I'm frustrated because there is already a bunch of content to sort through; and all we seem to be getting out of it is variations on 'eh, seems TvT, or maybe of them is scum. Probably val, dunno'. The response has been to ask to the slots that have been posting out their earholes to post even more.
not everyones confident in being able to rip this stuff apart, its largely unreadable and people are starting to just gloss over it.

- :good: -

In post 338, Pavowski wrote:At the risk of derailing this conversation, I think we need to entertain other possibilities. Val points out that the Luke/Val extravaganza is allowing townies to coast, but there is at least 1 mafia out there coasting as well (unless these 2 are scum together, in which case I am quitting this site forever).
In post 346, Pavowski wrote:I am currently of the opinion that you and Luke are both town. Maybe not the most towniest, but town. If that's on the fence, I guess I can't argue with you, but I am not resigned to voting strictly between the two of you yet.
pavowski
, i dont really see you explain this anywhere (i might be missing it tho), but what made you think tvt? also whos the coasting-scum then?
In post 309, Umlaut wrote:Gives me an elim pool of {Val98, Not_Mafia, Zyla, Portia}..
umlaut
, has this changed..? i found a post of u showing something of portias you think is townie.
can u rank ur prefered order?
In post 359, Lukewarm wrote:So, I think I am now at

Umlaut, Pav

Alstro, Marci

Zyla
Not_Mafia

Portia

Val
luke
, what makes umlaut more townie than pavowski/alstro?
In post 275, Portia wrote:I think pressure on more slots I the way to do. Right now I would pressure Astro if I had pressuring. Skill. Pablo did well enough to answer my first day questions. A
portia
, does this still hold true..? if so, what makes alstro higher on ur priority list of pressuring?
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 368, Lukewarm wrote:I do not have him higher then Pav. If they are on the same line, they are the same level atm

Alstro is generally townie, but his shift to Portia seemed odd, because from what I can see in his iso, that read was pretty dependent on Val's flip - so he is just a little lower because I am unsure why he when there.

Why do you ask? Do you have Umlaut lower? Alstro higher?
ahh misunderstood ur list then :cool: :cool:

im asking because i want clarity, alstro = umlaut or at least pretty similar in my eyes rn.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:55 am

Post by marcistar »

val
is ur read on alstro still the same as in ?
In post 385, Val89 wrote:I've literally no idea what Zyla has done to deserve sitting at E-2 though. Two to the votes seem to be 'Zyla's coasting', and I've already explained why I think that could be fairly applied to a lot of players in this game.
who would you rather be voted, if zyla and luke weren't an option?
-
sure in your eyes it could apply to alot of people, but in my eyes i dont see quite as many people "coasting" i have no reason to think zylas town rn.
In post 403, Lukewarm wrote:Open question for the thread, before I leave my house and will be away from my computer for several hours

Does Val's last 6 posts sound more like:

Scum frustration that a townie is pushing them for what they think is a bullshit reason (caught for the wrong reason)

A Townie, mad that their scumread is disagreeing with their scumcase on them, because, like....
cant tell, it all makes me confused
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:09 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 414, alstroemerial wrote:Also, if anyone who is voting Zyla (Marci, Umlaut, Pav) is at the point of "I really think Zyla is scum" as opposed to "I want to pressure Zyla" I would be curious to hear a case.
i don't really have strong opinions on her, i havent really been too convinced of her being townie yet though.
if someone wants to towncase zyla, go ahead. i might be missing something.
In post 414, alstroemerial wrote:I still don't like that Portia hasn't done much despite being around -- when Luke pointed it out, he got it wrong in saying "zero" reads instead of "one", and since then people have been like "yeah Portia did give a read and Luke was wrong so we need to chill". But since then, Portia has been around but besides 168 hasn't added a ton more. As I said earlier, I don't like the "sidelines" comment because, as Portia says in 263, keeping the thread active is good.
hmm i quite like this idea, i havent thought much about porita and just wrote him off as town originally.
In post 426, Not_Mafia wrote:Why is Zyla getting wagoned?
sure shes given readlists, but i dont really see her pushing too much to further her reads, which is why it feels a bit weird right now. when i try to think of her alignment its just a huge :?:

alstroemerial
, do you have a readslist for us? :eek:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by marcistar »

huh, pavowski so do u think lukes scum or town? im getting so confused with what ur pov is lately :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:04 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 468, alstroemerial wrote:Val has made me think he's more likely to be town but without changing my mind on Luke -- so I really don't want to do either, but if we really had to in order to prevent a no elim, I would say let's go with Luke.
what has val done that made you townread him..?
In post 475, Lukewarm wrote:@Everyone

The more I think about it, and the more I look back over her iso, the more sure I am that Zyla is town. Don't like that she is the current leading wagon

If absolutely everyone is against flipping inside of me+Val, how does everyone feel about flipping Not_Mafia today?
In post 498, Lukewarm wrote:But if any of :Zyla, Pav, or Umlaunt were the elims today, I think I would scream.

Would rather be the elim myself.
can you point out the things that make you think shes town? people keep using meta as a reason to townread her, which i dont really understand. from what i've seen her reads don't seem too in depth.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:45 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 514, Val89 wrote:You see how this works in Lukes eyes; if Not_mafia is town, then that makes him just a little bit more scum. If he is town, then that makes me just a tiny little bit more town. Why does a Not_mafia town flip not make Lukewarm +++scum, given he *is* the one trying to rally up votes against him; from what appears to me to be very little?
umm val
"You see how this works in Lukes eyes;"
^ you already know that what luke was saying was in his pov, so how would it make sense for luke to sus himself, especially to the extent of "+++scum"?
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:00 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 531, Lukewarm wrote:@Marci, why are you still voting Zyla?

I have been asking pretty nicely for people to move to new pastures :evil: :evil: :evil:
nothings really convinced me yet, im not satisfied with just you saying you feel shes town :? i want some reasons
(also i was lowkey waiting for portia to come back in before deciding if i would be comfortable voting there, but at this point its looking likes hes just gonna get replaced)

ill unvote and wait for the portia replacement stuff to happen before deciding tho
UNVOTE:
In post 537, Pavowski wrote:Marci, I see you asking lots of questions but I'm not sure where you stand on a lot of this. I see your reads list in 191 where you were mostly null on a lot of this, and based on content in between it seems like, thanks to Luke/Val, you are reading Val scummier than you did in 191. Got any updated takes?
alot of its still at nulls tbh, im trying my best to figure this out but >.< its so hard for me to read thru the big posts luke/val make
Marcis very updated and cool readslist
:cool: :cool:
-- :good: --
Portia
- null. Originally, I thought Portia was very town seeming, but now that hes gone afk it just doesnt paint him in the best light. > looking back on his posts with this in mind, nothing really seems to make me think "yes, he's 100% town" anymore.

Pavowski
- (town lean). Before i was unsure on you, but nothing really stands out as scummy, i think u've been consistent.

alstroemerial
- town. I like alstroemerials posts alot, i think theyre still trying their best. seems consistent as well.

Zyla
- null. Still same level of idk.

Lukewarm
- :?: I have no idea what to think about luke still, as the 1v1 kept repeating itself though, I starting seeing his points a bit more than i saw before. The confidence and aggression still sort of shocks me, but im putting a
slight townlean
on him for now. Not the most confident in reading him this game sadly :cry:

Val89
- slight scum read. I thought val was townie originally, but I remember on a page (i forgot which page exactly) he seemed pretty rude to a couple people who asked him for reads. Thats what mainly effected my read on him to such an extent (: He also seems a bit frustrated, but keeps dragging luke back into more arguments (the arguments then hinder the game state i think..)

Not_Mafia
- null (slight :?: scum lean). I think he usually contributes a tiny bit more so his activity here feels weird. Nothings really making me think hes town rn.

Umlaut
- slight town lean. {i think he said hes moving rn..? so hes a bit busy and im keeping that in mind while deciding what i think of him} Hes given some of his thoughts that i wouldn't have thought of before, so i think hes just putting things out there when he thinks it, without worrying too much > seems like townie behavior.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:40 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 568, Shrek wrote:ello pavowski ello zyla

ello all the people ive never met

my role claim is vanillia townie now excuse me while i read back on the thread and see everything thats happened
hihi :eek: do u always start off with a roleclaim or did u feel like u needed to claim..?
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:22 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 576, Shrek wrote:portia is being grilled and i would also prefer to eat the nightkill as a vt than an important power role. i have less of a problem claiming with vt since i know i dont have any useful abilities to start off with anyways and i feel like portia needs something to pull them out of the hole since theyd have to claim sooner or later anyway. best to get it outta the way now
ahhh, im not sure if ull "eat the nightkill" since ur slot was under alot of suspicion, but the later part is prob true.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:25 am

Post by marcistar »

shrek do u think not_mafias scum or r u just voting him to get out the unhelpful person?
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:00 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 620, Lukewarm wrote:Shrek's iso feels like someone trying to stay alive,
i agree with this, i think they only made because of the backlash, they were trying to please people with that post, so that they wouldn't be pressed much from it.
In post 628, Shrek wrote:i think alstro actually has high teammate equity with pavowski.
can u explain on this..? im not sure where u see this, is it just because theyre both laying back or is there an interaction of them..?
In post 629, Shrek wrote:to clarify on the pavowski end i feel like in our last game together even if he got elimmed on d1, he was a lot more proactive and forward than this which is weird for a change in playstyle so suddenly.
why did you choose to stick to your vote, instead of switching to pavowski if theres such a noticeable change..?
In post 632, Shrek wrote:it's still best to get a controversial person out first whether that's me or n_m to begin with since anti-town people only make it more difficult for the town to vote correctly down the line.
this line from that phat chunk seems like a town thought process.
In post 643, Lukewarm wrote:Next was her read list full of quotes and questions that I particularly liked (starts at in her iso)
i remember i didnt really like those reads from her originally, and didnt see how u thought it could be so townie.
im hoping for an update from her soon tho :good: :good:
In post 646, Shrek wrote:also to everyone on the fence right now i would at least encourage you to go through not_mafia's iso and check that first
In post 655, alstroemerial wrote:Can Marci and Umlaut at least put a vote
somewhere
? With the current wagons as Shrek, Luke, and N_M, I'd really rather it not be Luke but I'll do what has to be done to prevent a no elim.
i was just reading to decide this since deadline is so close :shifty: :shifty:
i don't want a luke elim either,
i also dont want a shrek elim > hes been contributing, which I think will be helpful to decide things later down the line as opposed to someone who isn't really contributing.
i don't have a read on not_mafia, so I wouldn't mind this
VOTE: not_mafia
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:10 am

Post by marcistar »

doesnt = townie, just means that itll be easier to read him in future phases than it would be to read not_mafia.

yeah hes null, nulls the most i can do right now :-(
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:35 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 659, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 658, marcistar wrote:doesnt = townie, just means that itll be easier to read him in future phases than it would be to read not_mafia.

yeah hes null, nulls the most i can do right now :-(
So Shrek is also null atm?
yea kinda
its too hard to decide about them today, but it looks like they'll be willing to contribute more next phase
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:27 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 690, Umlaut wrote:Want to hear other players' thoughts on the nightkill but I think it's pretty obvious why Val.
im confused, how was it obvious val was gonna be killed? i thought u were gonna be killed because of how townread u r ;-;
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:28 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 697, Lukewarm wrote:And imo, she was super townie in her scum game, and a bit scummy in her town game. Like, she tried really hard as scum to not let her teammate down, so if anything my brain wants to say "scummy marci is a town marci" and vice versa
so what do u think i am?
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:36 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 700, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 699, marcistar wrote:
In post 697, Lukewarm wrote:And imo, she was super townie in her scum game, and a bit scummy in her town game. Like, she tried really hard as scum to not let her teammate down, so if anything my brain wants to say "scummy marci is a town marci" and vice versa
so what do u think i am?
If you did not shorten my quotes down so misleadingly, the answer would be right there for you. smh :lol: :lol:
In post 697, Lukewarm wrote:she is down to null I guess
WAIT BRO-
i read that and completly forgot about it :facepalm:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:59 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 723, Pavowski wrote:I'm a little more sus of Marci than I was for taking what look like "easy" votes,
whats ur definition of easy votes wth
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 729, Pavowski wrote:
In post 726, marcistar wrote:
In post 723, Pavowski wrote:I'm a little more sus of Marci than I was for taking what look like "easy" votes,
whats ur definition of easy votes wth
Not a hard-and-fast term, but given that the prospect of a NM elimination was pretty much "meh" on d1 and Zyla was never really in serious danger of getting eliminated -- especially when you voted her -- I would consider those easy votes
i agree, my not_mafia was totally just an easy vote. i dont remember if i said around the timebut i wasn't confident at all in that vote, but i didn't want to vote shrek at all.

for the zyla thing, i voted her pretty early on. of course she wouldn't be serious danger of getting elimed.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by marcistar »

oh oop i totally should've put this in that same post :cry:

pavowski, so whats ur order rn of least scummiest to scummiest?
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:31 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 736, Pavowski wrote:Kinda my point exactly here, I have yet to see a strong read from you one way or another.
having hard time in all my lately games :dead:

its been easier to do townreads
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:24 am

Post by marcistar »

sorry yall ive been a bit busy :good:
In post 763, Lukewarm wrote:Alstro, I am really not following that post :dead:
what about it are u not following? it looked fine to me..
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:23 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 731, Zyla wrote:
In post 730, Pavowski wrote:
In post 724, Zyla wrote:Marci is Null still, but townier than yesterday
Why is Marci townier today?
Less
today
really, and more just since I last posted my reads list, bad wording on my part. Her posts after that point were looking townier to me than the ones before it, so she's just not one of my major suspects atm
im trying to read back and make a readslist because i feel bad for the inactivity the past few days,
zyla.. if u ever come back, what about what ive done seems townier..? im confused on what to read u as, so i wanna see ur thought process a bit more :P
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 790, alstroemerial wrote:I truly do not think that N_M is mafia at this point, though I am willing to be proven wrong. I'm going to be kind of in and out due to a personal family matter, but at the pace of the game, I'm not worried about keeping up. I'm looking forward to the (hopefully) injection of energy from a new player. Marci, I know you said you were going to do an updated look. How's that going? For me I have Luke, NM, Alstro (obviously) in townread, Marci and Pavowski as townlean, Umlaut as null, and Zyla-slot as scumlean. I don't have any powerful scumreads so I have to go into the lean. :/
ngl, i lowkey partly forgot about it

Spoiler:
pavowski -
would be townlean. when luke v val was going on, it looked like he was trying to move attention away from it which seems town. i think scum would try to hide behind that.
that thing where umlaut was attacking him, im not sure what to make of that, but hes staying strong to his opinion despite the pressure seems towny.

alstro -
you would also be a townlean, i haven't really seen much that screams "scum!!" in ur iso. (otherwise still pretty much the same reasons as before, which im too tired to cite at 2am :lol: )

t3 -
scumread. t3 is a bit tricky to read, but i dont like how he was saying not_mafia was crumbing a pr > if maf didnt catch onto it, its just helping them. i dont think a townies would do that.
i also didn't have a good read on zyla either because of her posts, it didn't really look like she was trying to solve imo.

luke -
townlean.

not_mafia -
null, i dont see anything that screams either alignment tbh.

umlaut -
also null, maybe a slight scumread here. he seems a bit defensive of not_mafia so that feels weird.

is what i have rn from reading the last bunches of pages.

VOTE: t3
ill note this for anyone, im not quite sure what this puts him at
it might be e-1??

In post 807, T3 wrote:Using my OP marci tell I'm putting her at strong townread.
im lowkey curious what the tell is, but u dont have to tell if u dont wanna :shifty:
In post 842, Lukewarm wrote:Happy birthday Umlaut :)
oh its umlauts birthday? happy birthday umlaut :D
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:55 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 846, Not_Mafia wrote:Marci vote pavowski
whats so scummy about him..? i don't really see anything
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:49 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 861, alstroemerial wrote:If Not_Mafia was crumbing a PR, then what do you think of Luke's argument for the VT/PR massclaim?
i dont agree with lukes argument for that,
even tho he said "it forces maf to make a decision", maf will easily work around that and just kill off prs. > based on what the pr claims have said throughtout the game, maf just might be able to deduce what role they are from subconscious tells. it could be leaving us too wide open yknow? :P
also it just makes the game pretty solved, which ruins the fun of trying to solve it >.<
In post 861, alstroemerial wrote:In that case, even if maf didn't catch onto it, wouldn't it be a nonissue?
outing who
might
be a pr is still be an issue imo depending on which setup we're in.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:15 am

Post by marcistar »

YALL WTF I WAS SLEEPING

im tracker yall wth????!
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:20 am

Post by marcistar »

How to Claim Tracker as Consigliere:
Step 1: Visit someone who hasn't claimed, or one whose role is not confirmed.

If you see that their role is non-visiting, you get a free "didn't visit" card, and the person who you tracked can confirm that because you KNOW their role. Lookouts and other Trackers can semi-confirm you, if you visited the target you say you did.

Tip: be wary of transporters, because they can switch your results. Change them accordingly if you know who was transported.

Step 2: Don't post immediately.

If someone asks for your role, you give them your will. The good thing about this, is that if they are investigator, your results are still Investigator, Consigliere, Mayor, Tracker, Plaguebearer.

Side Note: I have claimed mayor as Plaguebearer before, and the tracker confirmed that I didn't visit, as well as the investigator confirming my role list. It worked, as they never asked me to reveal, trusting me severely, because what PB claims mayor??? Going out of the usual claims is a very smart idea if you're trying to fake claim something.

Step 3: Even if you don't know who somebody visited, you can estimate based on your knowledge of their role, as well as what they've said.

When you need to post your will in a jiffy, you need to have something reliable ready, and sometimes that means "lying". I know, novel concept as mafia. Trackers aren't always forced to claim publicly every day, because they use their knowledge when they see something is up. Not posting publicly immediately is alright. When being asked in whispers or by the jailor for your will, they cannot necessarily confirm or deconfirm any of the visits.

Step 4: Don't make it obvious.

Being obvious includes things like putting a recently dead townie in your will. It's suspicious when you check someone who has recently died, unless they were evil, or didn't write in their will who they visited. In this case, you can just switch it over to someone else if you feel unsafe. Another obvious thing is if your targets are on the spies will... in this case just kill the spy or utilize a disguiser, and just fake your results momentarily.

Why Outing Evils as Consigliere is Better as Tracker: When people see an investigator claim pushing an evil so hard, like the investigator is SURE of that persons role, they get suspicious of the investigator claim being a consigliere. If you claim tracker, you can say that a werewolf/juggernaut visited insert target, or that an arsonist visited insert target ignited the day before. These seem less obvious as a consigliere move, and technically if you aren't wrong, it just confirms you more as tracker. People trust trackers a lot if they have good results, so be smart with what you put in your will.

Step 5: Gain peoples trust.

Confirming yourself is the best thing you can do, and until you get mafia majority, you need to keep the trust of the townspeople. Confirm other people you know as town, only to deceive them later. When they have gained your trust, you can safely confirm one of your other mafia members by saying who they visited, making them seem like the role they request to be known as. Pinning people against each other is the best thing you can do when people trust you, because they'll get confused as to who really is mafia.

NOT SUGGESTED, but a possible solution: bus of your mafia members only if they are on the brink of death, and you know they're going to be hung/shot. If you do it randomly or after you have majority, you could be throwing the game. You can confirm yourself more if act as if you tracked one of your fellow mafia members and helped get them killed. This really is only helpful if you are trying to get yourself confirmed as not mafia. Again, be careful with how you use this strategy.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:26 am

Post by marcistar »

they always ask whos mafia not hows mafia :pensive:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:32 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 913, alstroemerial wrote:
In post 910, Umlaut wrote:Alstro, care to say whom you're jailing if this flips green?
With one mafia down, I figure that the jailkeeper can block the kill from protecting the target or blocking the mafia. Last night I was trying to block the mafia-- the wagon made Umlaut and T3 look pretty solid, and I was already TR-ing NM and Luke. That left Marci, and so I looked through the ISOs and saw things like in retrospect.

For tonight, I think it's more efficient to try to block the mafia than try to guess the target. Given that the wagon is more solid evidence than my reads, it would be NM or Luke. More likely Luke just because I don't see why NM would have done that sort of bus move yesterday, and the hammer could have been a resignation thing.

I'm pretty sure it's gonna flip red though.
yall pavowski just like completly fooled me, yall making a mistake killing tracker like this :roll: :roll:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:36 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 917, Lukewarm wrote:results?
n0 i visited meuh and got that she wasnt visiting anyone
and then i got rbed for some strange reason!!!
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:50 am

Post by marcistar »

yall wtf alstros scum i never got told about being rbed get them!!!!
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:44 am

Post by marcistar »

im literally tracker wtf??? luke scum
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:17 am

Post by marcistar »

gg all :good: enjoyed playing
hope we can play together in future games
In post 932, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Night Actions:
Night 1:
alstroemerial jail keeps marcistar - Successful

Night 2
alstroemerial jail keeps marcistar - Successful
tfw ur too beautiful for alstro to handle :pensive:
In post 934, Lukewarm wrote:Luke: marci is scummy, but that means she is town :facepalm: :facepalm:
:shifty: im a surprise badabing badaboom
In post 941, ArcAngel9 wrote:this game moved from a strong scum game to a strong town game down in a day!!!
bRo i was trying decently hard to keep it scumsided because i know im a weakling without a partner :shifty:
In post 942, ArcAngel9 wrote:Just a question. Did anyone followed the flavor?? I won't feel bad if you haven't. I forgot the context i had at the beginning but i tried to link it to the earlier version and completed the flavor.
i read it, but i dont have the best memory so i forgot about it :cool: :cool:
In post 947, Pavowski wrote:I'm still kicking myself about d3. Right before things turned on me, t3 was at e-1 and I thought to myself I should really hammer before anybody changes their mind. Figured even if it would have looked scummy (and it sure would have) at least we'd have made it to d4 and been in elo. But Alstro moved their vote from t3 before I could get home from work.

Playing as scum is hard :evil:
Oh well.
its fine, its always a tough position after not hitting a pr N1 :P
you did well, u were townread a decent amount d1.

btw when i mentioned us both pr claiming i lowkey had a plan, but i know i come up with dumbass plans sometimes :good:
In post 955, Pavowski wrote:Honestly I think it went off the rails for us (or I should speak for myself, for ME) when we swallowed the PR bait Val dropped d1. I was certain he was gonna flip cop. After that I was kinda playing on my heels. If we'd had him as a mislim option (as you pointed out early d2 Luke) ... well, who knows!
i believe i brought up the idea that we couldve let val live :P its fine tho, because we wouldn't have hit pr anyways... i was so convinced alstro was vt :cry:
In post 967, Zyla wrote:I am curious now, @Pav & Marci, is the reason that I didn't get NK'd the fact that there wasn't a possibility of tracker in the game?
when i thought through the idea you seemed like a bad idea to kill, and if we went for pr hints val would've been by far better
ur slot had some stuff we could use to push u on, val got townread more.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 972, Pavowski wrote:
In post 971, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 970, marcistar wrote:hope we can play together in future games
You can join popcorn mafia!! It’s in open queue
Half this group is playing again!
I swear I'm not stalking this crew but the popcorn setup looks hella fun.
dw i stalk luke all the time its fine :shifty:
In post 973, Lukewarm wrote:I have talked to other people who have played popcorn in previous incarnations, and it appears to be a decisive set up.

Like people either really like or, or they hate it lol
:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: ive played a hella short popcorn with my friends before and like its lowkey so funny