Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4800 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 4798, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4742, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4739, Almost50 wrote:Nice, but he would have still handed the next invention the NEXT night to be used ANOTHER NIGHT after.
Yeah, but now he can't. If they kill him N3, it doesn't stop the invention from going through, even if they have to wait until N4 for it to do anything.
I kinda reconsidered and now see your logic. That puts a bit of a dent in my theory regarding why he was NK'd.

See, the way I thought it was all about shelly being "additionally confirmed" (if there's such a thing) by flipping Plus a TOWN. Sometimes I try to think how "newb/naive" scum do. Yours is more like how "seasoned/experienced" scum go about it.

Thanks for the help. Both you AND shelly are off my list for today.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4801 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Morning Mage »

ive had a think - i prefer a Pickaxe Pete flip out of the modconfscum group
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4802 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Morning Mage »

also how the hell do we not have a majority yet??
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4803 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Morning Mage »

oh i suppose day wont end until A50 votes. but good to confirm if we have the majority beforehand.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4804 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

If you’re still wanting more responses that is to that A50. There is another flaw to your block too.

I also think for the record removing those two is stupid but your call King Absolute
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4805 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 2499, Gamma Emerald wrote:I am baffled by why DDl is getting SRed when he's being the most protown I've ever seen him be
I re-read Gamma ISO. Like a TGP flip.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4806 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4789, MathBlade wrote:Nero how did Mastina reset when April flipped green? What did your hood do?
Still awaiting a response to this.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4807 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4805, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 2499, Gamma Emerald wrote:I am baffled by why DDl is getting SRed when he's being the most protown I've ever seen him be
Down for either one. Tgp would be good. But Gamma defending DDL like that is usually a bad look unless this is twilight. Lemme go look. If this is post twilight consider me wanting to lunch Pete.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4808 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 4807, MathBlade wrote:
Down for either one. Tgp would be good. But Gamma defending DDL like that is usually a bad look unless this is twilight. Lemme go look. If this is post twilight consider me wanting to lunch Pete.
he defended DDL throughout though. TGP he flip-flopped on. Initially defending, then distancing when it looked like his goose was cooked.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4809 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4808, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 4807, MathBlade wrote:
he defended DDL throughout though. TGP he flip-flopped on. Initially defending, then distancing when it looked like his goose was cooked.
Ugh I still have about half of d1 left. (It’s been a beast of a few days)

Did a quick skim and I would rather exe Pete if only those three are an option. If not I still want TGP.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4810 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4766, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 4764, Almost50 wrote:Like, outside "the council of 7" I've had strong TRs on Bell/S_S/Swift. Bell & S_S are slipping down massively today and Swift hasn't posted yet (I'm on page 188). So, rn
literally everyone
outside of our "secret society" is an elimination candidate to me. HELP ME narrow down that pool (because I'll have you know I'm more inclined tp execute OUTSIDE of the 3 the mod had provided us) and the reason being you can all eliminate all 3 of them after I'm gone.
so you're not flipping me now? :lol:

i'll have another read
Looks like my point went way over your head! :lol:

You argued something, I argued
the same
from someone else's PoV. But let's sleep on that for now and we can discuss post-game.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4811 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:22 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 4720, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4719, Nero Cain wrote:math continues to not scumhunt
This is going to be one of THOSE games huh.

You realize i reaction tested DS just a bit ago?

Pressuring TGP. Those are things.

I get YOU don’t think I am but quite frankly that’s better off in your hood since A50 controls hammers today. Here it is just factually incorrect spam.
Hmm? How so.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4812 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4605, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 4597, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4596, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 4593, Almost50 wrote:But what does that hint to you?? Anyone? I'll keep my answer to myself for the meantime and let you all respond first. I want to see who thinks what, please.
i'd think it means that they have some reliable way to figure out PRs and believe they can know the identity of another PR by tomorrow night.
Yeah it’s shit like this I would want to wagon.

It seems “TMI”.

What this normally would be IMO is a struggling newbie scum team that doesn’t understand NAR.
what scumteam in this PL doesn't understand NAR? what?
This is TGPs.

Yours is still in progress.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #4813 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Titus »

Math, can you do a chart with preferred lynches of everyone using the table code? I'd want to do some cross referencing in the hood.

Name Preferred Lynch
Titus. Pickaxe Pete
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4814 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4813, Titus wrote:Math, can you do a chart with preferred executions of everyone using the table code? I'd want to do some cross referencing in the hood.

Name Preferred Execution
Titus. Pickaxe Pete
I honestly could get called away to work at literally any moment.

Normally I would say sure but I could be about halfway done and get called away.

There’s also the matter of the lurkers who haven’t said.

I can try the best guess off the top of my head, but to iso and be accurate would take time.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4815 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4767, Morning Mage wrote:if you're shooting outside of the Mod's trio, I'd go Shelly or Taylor.
You know that readlist I provided you last night? FORGET ABOUT IT.

My reads are so rapidly changing right now they literally change every other page.

Right now I'd say all 4 scum are in the trio the mod listed + Chemist + Diamond, with an outside chance of Bell/Taylor being Scum (that would mean I am wrong on one of the other 5). I find it highly unlikely the mod provides an all-Scum pool for me to execute from (even if it was just a "recommendation"), so I'm thinking Chemist+Diamond are more likely to flip Scum than any of the other 3 (if that makes any sense to you).

Furthermore, the NK analysis S_S pointed out I think points to at least one of DS/jjh being Scum. It was a kill made to prevent something on the future, and "casual Scum" don't make those kinds of kills.

BUT, I could also see it as being "a kill on a confirmed!Townie" if Scum indeed had 2 kills and Norwee was saved by virtue of being the new recruit of the hood, as this means they went for both confirmed Townies on N2, which makes a lot of sense.

IMPORTANT: If anyone has questions, exclamations, elaborations, .. etc. PLEASE DON'T.
If such person is a member of the league of 7 they can ask in the respective PT, but not in the open. THANK YOU.

Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4816 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 4810, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4766, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 4764, Almost50 wrote:Like, outside "the council of 7" I've had strong TRs on Bell/S_S/Swift. Bell & S_S are slipping down massively today and Swift hasn't posted yet (I'm on page 188). So, rn
literally everyone
outside of our "secret society" is an elimination candidate to me. HELP ME narrow down that pool (because I'll have you know I'm more inclined tp execute OUTSIDE of the 3 the mod had provided us) and the reason being you can all eliminate all 3 of them after I'm gone.
so you're not flipping me now? :lol:

i'll have another read
Looks like my point went way over your head! :lol:

You argued something, I argued
the same
from someone else's PoV. But let's sleep on that for now and we can discuss post-game.
yep it's fine dude, let's just leave it. this game is completely mad... :lol:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4817 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4776, Nero Cain wrote:y TPG instead of DS or Chemist?
Good question.

Also, I so SR Pickaxe, but why would he be early on Gamma but not at all on April? This is the main reason I'm second guessing myself on him.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4818 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4813, Titus wrote:Math, can you do a chart with preferred lynches of everyone using the table code? I'd want to do some cross referencing in the hood.

Name Preferred Lynch
Titus. Pickaxe Pete
In post 4814, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4813, Titus wrote:Math, can you do a chart with preferred executions of everyone using the table code? I'd want to do some cross referencing in the hood.

Name Preferred Execution
Titus. Pickaxe Pete
I honestly could get called away to work at literally any moment.

Normally I would say sure but I could be about halfway done and get called away.

There’s also the matter of the lurkers who haven’t said.

I can try the best guess off the top of my head, but to iso and be accurate would take time.
Titus what would you like?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4819 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 4817, Almost50 wrote:
Good question.

Also, I so SR Pickaxe, but why would he be early on Gamma but not at all on April? This is the main reason I'm second guessing myself on him.
Pickaxe works for me!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4820 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4817, Almost50 wrote:
Good question.

Is the commenting only for the above paragraph or count this too?

Just trying to respect your wishes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4821 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4782, MathBlade wrote:It seems way too focused and matches my theory I have.
Can you elaborate in those?

P-edit: Just the post containing the warning/ Thanks :]

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4822 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4821, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4782, MathBlade wrote:It seems way too focused and matches my theory I have.
Can you elaborate in those?

P-edit: Just the post containing the warning/ Thanks :]
Welcome.

Can you clarify your question? Do you mean elaborate how TGP’s questions seem narrowed to my theory? If not can you restate?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4823 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4349, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
thank you for the visual: i understood, but it made it more clear. your wincon is 100% town, while they have two wincons that they can pursue, one town-aligned, one self-aligned.

is their town wincon the same as yours, requiring one actual town player left alive, or is it different? does their "town" wincon have any extras or changes?
This one is the most blatant. A lot of people have been asking “what is your win con” over and over and over. This one is a bit too specific if you get my drift.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4824 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

DS I have a reaction test still ongoing with them but I haven’t seen them be as direct as TGP.

That may change depending upon the reaction test.

Chemist I just haven’t been online at the same time and really haven’t gotten a feel for. In the pages I have read he’s been absent/nonexistent/RVSy. So firm null there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade