Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4700 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4649, Noraa wrote:
In post 4635, Flea The Magician wrote:I present you with: some of my reads. composed while I'm space braining on my new meds :D

Taylor - TL, randomly defensive, seems to be sticking to guns. Smart enough to not create those specific associative tells imo.
Noraa - SL, can't forgive the over-defensiveness earlier and response to drilled, have considered play since and downgraded.
UNOwen - scum. Previous post details this somewhere.
Mush - Town - seems proactive
Lady - Town - want to see more from her, and hope she's well soon <3
Shelly - TL, slot doesn't sit well with me on interactions still but the response to the hurt seemed genuine to me.
MC - Not sure, overconfident in reads.
Pooky - SL, slot isn't sitting well with me, seems to be mostly shitposting and taunting.
Lapsa - SL, What the smeg even is this slot.
Theta - Null Seems rather middle of the road to me.
Fred - scum. Zden was lean, freds entrance was... well I had to triple check when they came in because it's like they were always here, and its 3 straight in at taylor.
Bell - TL. Reads well to me. Should probably go look at the points made against them at some point.
Fidget - Honestly, haven't been paying attention.
Gloria - See above.
Adorable - Forgot about them :mrgreen:

pedit
Noraa wrote:I think pooky's town. I feel like pooky has a kind of playful vibe when they are scum.
Pooky seems quite playful to me.
Very interesting that there is exactly, I repeat EXACTLY five SRs. This may be a bad way to judge but generally I find that only careful scum will have exactly the number of scum SRs.
I'm not stupid and I've been quite present in the thread. I know very well that pooky is kinda playful here. It's different tho and if you would care to meta dive, you would understand why. Plus if you read my entire paragraph and not just the first sentence, it shows u why exactly but no, Flea is just gonna come charging after me after reading one sentence of my reassessment read. Great. Lovely.
If we are killing a lurker slot first, Flea is the top candidate imo.
+1

Somehow MS doesn’t want to format this correctly.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4701 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Spoiler:
In post 4678, Adorable wrote:
In post 4653, Noraa wrote:
In post 4651, Bell wrote:Noraa.
Get on the wagon.
why tho? I mean Murder ..... didnt have the hottest solve yesterday but I mean so? I believe he brought up a valid point. The SRs from Fred on me are hot garbage. I agree with that. They seem opportunistic. I agree with that as well. Nothing else he has said has made him look anything but bad. I agree. He bad. He scummy. So?

From what I could tell in his other games, he's a juicy LHF and everyone jumped on him too fast. Legit I saw that wagon building up and I was like "Oh god Noraa#2 is charging in"
Are you saying here you read Fred as a scummy town? Earlier you said you would be down for a Fred wagon saying he is shady and did your read on him change?
In post 4661, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4531, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4529, Bell wrote:I have a headache the size of a small island nation.

Is this going to be taylor's magnum opus? *Checks role Pm* Nope.

@Fidget, @Gloria, Strongest scum read?

@gloria I think I addressed Fred's tone.

@Shellyc: Shelving discussion, need to secure scum death and then I can fidget around. Might hurt teamwork but we'll see.

@Theta, you can't?
its possible that im backwards on you and pooky. i do think one of you is scum but if i really am backwards then im still, perhaps more, confident in titus, fidget, and uno. i think if you and pooky are both town then the last two scum are murdercat and shelly.
I’m going to address other posts but you may join the Toog and MC club for having some bad reads here, primarily Titus and MC.

I think MC is very likely town, because he’s clearly sorting and that 180 on Noraa and reconsidering of LLD, don’t make a lot of sense coming from scim, and based off Titus’ clearly not having any agenda, tone and meta, I’d probably be willing to eat LLD’s hat if she’s scum here. I don’t know about Fidget or Uno. When I clicked Titus’ link and ISO’d you, I also did a brief skim of other players in this game. What I found was that Adorable clearly doesn’t know Noraa’s meta because she definitely did put pressure on players in that game. Shelley and especially Fidget seem kind of different here but I don’t know if that’s AI.
That's what I said earlier and Noraa is putting pressure in this game. I did not read her completed games and I only quickly skimmed 2 of her scum games and 2 of her town games to see what her votes looked like. In 2 of her scum games I quickly skimmed she used by the lines of, "I would like to put pressure or I will put some pressure on you." When I quickly skimmed through 2 of her town games to see what her votes looked like, she did not mention the word pressure when she placed her votes.

Thanks for the clarification but I think that’s kind of weak though.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4702 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4691, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 4690, Gloria Cleary wrote:Are you and Tayl0r reading the game?
Are you literally agreeing with me in you last post?
Yes.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4703 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Nora, Pooky and MC are all town.

Iffy on Tayl0r especially if either/both Fred/Flea flip scum.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4704 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

I thought I was the you, my mistake
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4705 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

are you flavor leaf?
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4706 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4705, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:are you flavor leaf?
:lol:
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #4707 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

I don't have a ton to say here but I DO have a couple things.

First, I would like to reiterate that I think meta is garbage and if my meta on Fred is convincing to you and you weren't in the game while it was happening, you should feel bad. I have reasons, plural, quite a quantity actually, in this game, right now, that you can see with your eyeballs, for yourself, live, in real time. Meta is subject to manipulation, even the personality based stuff, even by people who aren't aware of their own meta. The only stable meta worth relying on is the meta happening now, in front of you, live, on camera, since at least you can recognize rapid personality and playstyle changes as possible scumflailing to escape scumreads.

Of course, even if you disagree with me, why you'd fall back on my own personal meta-read of a slot I've admitted to misreading as scum before is incomprehensible to me. Still, more weight on the wagon, sure, let's hit scum, I can berate your reasons afterwards.

Second, I personally try /really hard/ to always have precisely enough scumreads to fill the scum slots, ideally with half as many (rounded up) in null for backup and at least one locktown I'm willing to re-examine on a moment's notice. I find that having more scumreads than the number of scum in the game is usually town indicative but ALWAYS points to garbage reads, and it is self-evident that someone who has fewer scumreads is not going to find as many scum as are actually in the game (consider: even if they have a 100% hit rate, when they run out of scumreads, they are no longer scumreading any scum that remains). So, y'know, that argument is almost as bad as borrowing reads from someone else's meta reads.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Fre/He/She/It/They/伊

Post Post #4708 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 4501, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4472, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:
In post 2463, Titus wrote:VOTE: Toogeloo

Not sure it's right but definitely not sure it's wrong and we need a wagon.
With thanks to Titus for making the ISO accessible without any actual effort involved for me.

GEE THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE TITUS IS DRIVING THE WAGON EITHER, TAYL0R. HUH. ISN'T THAT ODD.

I'm taking you out of my townbloc. You come across like a bad player, but you aren't this dumb.
thats uncalled for
If you were offended by the phrase "you aren't this dumb," it is rather strange.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4709 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:12 pm

In post 4545, Bell wrote:His focus is wrong for town.
He should be looking at me, but he isn't.
Why should I be looking at you?
In post 4546, Bell wrote:This is a dude who has a guilty conscience and so he's not omgusing like all the good townies do.
Why should I be OMGUSing? I simply just don't do that unless I actually have a case on the person and I simply don't have any reason to think you are scum.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4710 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4709, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4546, Bell wrote:This is a dude who has a guilty conscience and so he's not omgusing like all the good townies do.
Why should I be OMGUSing? I simply just don't do that unless I actually have a case on the person and I simply don't have any reason to think you are scum.
I metadived 3 of your towngames, other than whichever one MUSH was referring to and you produced, plenty of content, numerous reads and asked lots of questions but about the gamestate in general and not just focused on a couple of players. You clearly aren’t doing that here.

In those games, your focus was on other - MANY other players and your questions were neither reactions, about yourself or narrowly focusing on one or two people. You’re sniping at Tayl0r reads more lamisty here, because your Tayl0r points actually make sense, you’re just not doing much of anything else.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4711 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:45 pm

In post 4710, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Insert post 4709 here

I metadived 3 of your towngames, other than whichever one MUSH was referring to and you produced, plenty of content, numerous reads and asked lots of questions but about the gamestate in general and not just focused on a couple of players. You clearly aren’t doing that here.

In those games, your focus was on other - MANY other players and your questions were neither reactions, about yourself or narrowly focusing on one or two people. You’re sniping at Tayl0r reads more lamisty here, because your Tayl0r points actually make sense, you’re just not doing much of anything else.
I actually am reading the game and pointing out the observations I am making along with the conclusions I am reaching from those observations. That is what I am doing.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4712 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:46 pm

In post 4581, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 4577, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why would I even care about being townread

the sooner i exit the better this game is depressingly boring. most people aren't even playing
Fair enough. I'll be sad if you are town Pooky.

VOTE: Pooky
I would be fine going this route since I am null on Pooky if it weren't for the fact that I actually have another scumread on another player that only Gloria Cleary seems to be taking seriously.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4713 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:47 pm

In post 4584, UNOwen wrote:
In post 4428, Noraa wrote: dumb this sentence down. I do not comprehend.
It's difficult to imagine someone reading the argument between you and LLD and thinking "hmmm yes I agree Noraa is scum but idk about LLD".
Why?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4714 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 4709, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
You ‘re having trouble pretending to scum hunt.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #4715 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Titus »

I need a VC desperately.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4716 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:19 pm

In post 4612, UNOwen wrote:I think Pooky's disillusionment is real, don't want to scroll him.
How did you reach that conclusion?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4717 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:20 pm

In post 4714, Bell wrote:
Insert post 4709 by Fredrick A Campbell

You ‘re having trouble pretending to scum hunt.
I don't care for empty assertions. Prove it.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4718 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:25 pm

In post 4629, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4613, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yea im sure bell and I with our 600 posts each are the people who are non-presences and not the lurkers who haven't broken 100 yet.
well most of your posts are fluff. and you had disappeared for a while. you spammed a ton on day 1 but were quiet today
What is the point of this post? Are you trying to encourage them to start spamming the thread again?
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4719 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by shellyc »

i hate freds tone fwiw, a whole bunch of floundering after being tunnelled on bell. I want to jump back on and leash town!fred

4717 sounds scummy imo. "prove it" gives off major caught for the wrong reasons vibes, and instead of having a mindset to prove himself as town, fred is being reactive

VOTE: Fredrick
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4720 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 4635, Flea The Magician wrote:Pooky - SL, slot isn't sitting well with me, seems to be mostly shitposting and taunting.
notably scum!pooky sounds more friendly/likeable/etc

where do you think the shitposting is happening? and why is it scummy? policy all spammers is terrible

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4721 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 4649, Noraa wrote:Very interesting that there is exactly, I repeat EXACTLY five SRs. This may be a bad way to judge but generally I find that only careful scum will have exactly the number of scum SRs.
I'm not stupid and I've been quite present in the thread. I know very well that pooky is kinda playful here. It's different tho and if you would care to meta dive, you would understand why. Plus if you read my entire paragraph and not just the first sentence, it shows u why exactly but no, Flea is just gonna come charging after me after reading one sentence of my reassessment read. Great. Lovely.
If we are killing a lurker slot first, Flea is the top candidate imo.
noraa the scumhunting god finding scum by their number of SRs! wow

noraa why do you seem to constantly make something and stir up SRs from something that isn't NAI
(I actually told her to do this in my last scumgame with scum!her, can quote from scum pt if needed)

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4722 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 4556, MURDERCAT wrote:If I could pass anyone the first scroll right now I'd give it to Pooky. Part of it is that I think Noraa is town, and I am suspicious of people who are SRing the slot still (yes I know that applies to Fred). It feels to me like Pooky has been a little overly defensive in places that stick out too, similar to what I was picking up from LLD. Especially when you see it towards people who Pooky seems to be town reading, it just felt a little off. I think Pooky saying he isn't town reading me is weird, I think town Pooky should be trying to work with me. It doesn't feel like he is really trying to town block at all really. Also, look at his votes.
yeah the votes are changing but how is that scummy in of itself?
also, being overdefensive is totally a personality tell

Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4723 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:22 pm

In post 4719, shellyc wrote:i hate freds tone fwiw, a whole bunch of floundering after being tunnelled on bell. I want to jump back on and leash town!fred

4717 sounds scummy imo. "prove it" gives off major caught for the wrong reasons vibes, and instead of having a mindset to prove himself as town, fred is being reactive

VOTE: Fredrick
I am asking Bell to prove that I am pretending to scum hunt. Asking me to prove myself as town without a case is like asking a suspect to prove their innocence when you have no evidence to convict them.

As for me being reactive, yeah, I am. What is your point?

Postscript: I am working on a post in response to MUSHSHAGANA'S first argument for me being scum in post 3637.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4724 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 4723, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I am asking Bell to prove that I am pretending to scum hunt. Asking me to prove myself as town without a case is like asking a suspect to prove their innocence when you have no evidence to convict them.

As for me being reactive, yeah, I am. What is your point?

Postscript: I am working on a post in response to MUSHSHAGANA'S first argument for me being scum in post 3637.
mafia isn't a court trial
i'd expect town!you to be much more proactive than here ftr, especially with a first day T->T->T pass