Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 23, Espeonage wrote:On one hand I'm offended Ali didn't want me and on the other hand I am relieved.

Like when someone doesn't sit next to you on the bus.
I don't like this post, I think scum are more likely to start talking about not being drafted at the start
In post 67, Amrun wrote:
In post 24, Reasonably Rational wrote:But I like Alisae and have never smelled them. Scum!Alisae though, that beezy probably smells heinous.

Also we are ascetic, love you all, and are here to remind you that if you have NU and you do not claim that shit immediately we will ensure you are lynched when that shit comes out.

-Cerb

fuck dude all the pedits.
I’m also ascetic. Interesting.
Noting this Amrun is claiming ascetic and going back to:
In post 29, Espeonage wrote:
In post 27, OkaPoka wrote:ascetic scum claim tbh
I have reason to believe this might be the case.
This, which I thought was you softing Ascetic. Are you ascetic?
In post 89, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Two people already claimed ascetic?

Okay in that case
Hardclaim town commuter

we're x-shot, not gonna say how many shots tho

-Sherlock
Stop claiming

More specifically, stop claiming things that aren't anti-town and useful to be claimed day 1, and/or a counter to current claims
In post 124, Chemist1422 wrote:I'm pretty sure Titus didn't pick the town actually, just the masons
Uh yeah, Titus is allowed to help us find scum
In post 196, Bitmap wrote:I don't know why people are over thinking the scum draft. Ali is obviously going to draft people e thinks has a good chance to survive till end game. It's not that hard to understand.
This talking about what ali would 'obviously do' but waiting for other people to point the fingers for you feels like scum
In post 210, Ankamius wrote:
In post 180, Espeonage wrote:Fun fact if I was Ali I would have picked Spif, FL, Ank, and Hectic.
In post 186, Bitmap wrote:Survivability?

E wouldn't pick people that'd die early on imo.
Incorrect.

Drafting me as scum while Krazy is in the game and not also scum is suicidal.

---

How about us?
In post 226, Espeonage wrote:So today in fun things I've ascertained about the game. Ali isn't wifom'ing but is actually bluffing in the singular and we should in fact push this Lynch through and Ali actually wants more time to fuck with everyone, so Choo Choo my friends.
Just ignore Alisae
In post 230, Espeonage wrote:
In post 227, Alisae wrote:Your waifu is Ichigo from Darling In the franx
Quite frankly, your opinion is irrelevant
I can't talk about ongoing games but you might end up being wrong. My real waifu is too obscure for most people to know.
:roll:
In post 248, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:This is my wheel decide game.
Everything will be decided by Wheel Decide.Com

This includes the following:
Engagements
Voting
Reads (I’ll try and make them look as legit AF)
So you're going to rng your reads and pretend they're legit? That seems immoral if nothing else. Also why should I follow any of your pushes this game if you're lying about them?
In post 282, TrueSoulEnergy wrote: And on a serious note, you can’t really say “this is bad play”
Because is everyone’s Reads Correct? Do we always lynch scum?
The answers no. No we don’t.
???
In post 308, Pine wrote: EVERYONE IN YOUR NEXT POST MUST CLAIM ASCETIC OR NON-ASCETIC
Non-Ascetic
In post 326, Pine wrote:Extremely suspect!!!1! I don't think I buy Town Commuter in an Ascetic game, this is most likely Ascetic scum setting up to pass off why your targeted action failed
This is a spicy take
In post 328, Espeonage wrote:non-ascetic
So post is a scum claim by you then, or what?

What possible reason could you have for thinking the first ascetic claim is scum if you're not an ascetic claim yourself, and Pine is the ascetic enabler?

Like, actually. I can't think of a role.
In post 329, Pine wrote:Ali never drafts FL or I
I don't buy that Ali never drafts you.

Why do you say Ali never drafts FL?

---

"I believe in you Maki Roll!"~Kaito
"Do you ever shut up Kaito?"~Maki
Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 347, Espeonage wrote:M&K and Pine are gonna wish they had both shut up when I inevitably flip n2.
You're the one who started claiming

If you just don't want to claim anything today, then OK, but that still doesn't explain why you don't really acknowledge Amrun's claim and are instead still pushing the first ascetic claim while your own roles doesn't seem to relate to that

To me it looks like you were softing ascetic there, backed off after Amrun also claimed ascetic

If you're town, I don't trust you to be correct with your reasoning here either

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 354, Ankamius wrote: what?
What about our read on your slot?
In post 361, Espeonage wrote:I would go so far as to say I would be very surprised if I am not the strongest town PR in the game INCLUDING if a mason has a PR.
So why are you claiming day 1 unprompted?
You don't have to answer that.
In post 357, Espeonage wrote:There is a world where it is in my best interested for pine to die today but it depends how good I am at picking targets tonight.
Stop trying to "control the game" please -- if it doesn't matter who dies today for your role then let us do our thing. Nobody is going to want to listen to you when you're like this
In post 362, Sherlock and Watson wrote:K&M did you two switch heads for this game?

-S
No... I can make good posts when I want to.

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 370, Espeonage wrote:Upon thinking more I am happy to just kill pine today because it may help me.
So many RC fanboys in this game. :roll:

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

VOTE: Sherlock and Watson

All these nothing posts feel scummy to me, coming from Sherlock

I don't really care about their claim

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 417, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Maybe need to quarantine K&M until day 2

-S
What does that mean?

Also, did you guys retract your commuter claim and replace it with an ascetic claim?

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 326, Pine wrote:Extremely suspect!!!1! I don't think I buy Town Commuter in an Ascetic game, this is most likely Ascetic scum setting up to pass off why your targeted action failed
This is trying to think three steps ahead in a one-step game. Honestly, I don't believe the claim either but that can be for a number of reasons. It's not like they can really argue back about this either. You're smart enough to reach this conclusion too. Suspect.
In post 329, Pine wrote:Ank would have been VERY high on Ali's recruit list, probably #1

Ali never drafts FL or I
Talking about who Ali would/wouldn’t draft is not going to hold water in this game as a defense or attack. Using it as one early is awful.
In post 340, Pine wrote:Espe is a pretty strong candidate for Alisae's deepwolf, now that I think about it
Talk to me on this, haven’t played with Espe that I remember. Is Espe a good scum player?
In post 348, Alisae wrote:omg guys i have the most posts
Yes, so please shut up and don’t spam and make the game unfun thanks.
In post 349, Ankamius wrote:I am very confused why I would be very high on Alisae's recruit list. The only thing I can think of is to stop me from being town, but that's not exactly a hard thing to fix considering e can just nightkill me night one.
This is a really stupid conversation, although I do think you know you’re a good scum player. So like, it’s not odd for you to be high on the list. You’re aware of this I’d like to imagine.
In post 356, Pine wrote:@M+K: Psychology. Ali, as much as I love eir, is headstrong and willful. E wants to win, badly, and while I respect that, it drives eir to recklessness. E wants to win, but e wants to win without "sharing" it with anyone who might take the spotlight. FL and I are regarded as among the top scum players on the site, and are especially known for our gifts with rallying scumteams. That's the role Ali is taking on here, and e wouldn't draft potential rivals. E's too much of an alpha for that.
As a Psychology major and someone who knows Ali very well, I disagree with this. However, I don’t have much ground behind my claim given I’ve put 0 thought in who Ali would/wouldn’t draft.
In post 357, Espeonage wrote:There is a world where it is in my best interested for pine to die today but it depends how good I am at picking targets tonight.
How about, we talk about other things that don’t involve who picks what. You know, like normal mafia.

VOTE: Pine

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

You have 1/4th of the games posts and you're not even a factor in this. I get you're on scums side and all that, but you're just making the game a pain to read and unfun. Like, please be quiet or at least condense your posts.
Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 455, Bitmap wrote:
@M&K:
Do you think Pine forcing everyone to claim ascetic and non-ascetic is something that scum would do?
I don't see why he wouldn't do that as scum. But, I can see why he'd do it as town as well considering we have 3 already. It's NAI and not really a reason why I think Pine is weird

---

---
In post 467, Espeonage wrote:
In post 463, Bitmap wrote:Are you RC level of scum hunting?
I have my moments. I can be as much of a massive egotistical dick as him if I want to be. Which is a shame bc I had to start adopting being a dickhead thanks to RC and Boon making that the strongest strategy.

I rate myself that highly. I'm definitely not as well respected though.
In post 481, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 439, Titus wrote:
In post 438, AaronFrost wrote:Anything important happen in these last 18 pages, because that'll effect how closely I read it.
We have 3+ ascetics. So, at least skim.

Claim whether you're ascetic as well please.
K so going back to this, I trust Pine's claim which, if true, likely means one of the other two ascetic claims is scum.
Uh, he's not claiming ascetic though, and this is worded like you believe he is claiming ascetic - he's claiming ascetic enabler. If you're not paying close attention to his claim, how can you say you believe it?
In post 499, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 494, Titus wrote:
In post 483, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:What’s Ascetic?
Untargetable by anything but kills. If someone submits an act on an ascetic, they are roleblocked.

Pedit: No, TSE. I would then know who the scum were.
Oh I thought you would have given me my role LOL.
Stop claiming
In post 555, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Don't mind this

Spoiler:
Masonry: Hectic

Townbin: RR

Townlean: Amrun, Pine

[Read reserved for (expired on 2020-02-11 19:53:24) - Ankamius]

Sorting Pool: OkaPoka, FA, GG, AaronFrost

Re-evaluation Pool: Maki & Kaito, TrueSoulEnergy

???: Chemist

Scumlean: Spiffeh, Espeonage

Scumbin: FlavorLeaf, Bitmap

Kill with fire:

-Sherlock
So you moved us down to reevaluate after I called out that you were nothing posting?
In post 556, Spiffeh wrote:VOTE: Sherlock and Watson
I'm vibing with your energy this game

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 565, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Do you think you should be townread for your Pine vote?

-S
I don't know. You already had us as a town lean, and then you moved us down after, so that means you think it was scummy?

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

Spoiler: nothing posting
In post 249, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
Bargain: Quadruple Dayvig

-S
In post 255, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Sounds like about how these games usually go

-S
In post 292, Sherlock and Watson wrote:These first twelve pages are content-rich and I have lots of really strong reads :kappa

-S
In post 296, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 294, Hectic wrote:why is Ankamius signing her posts with her avatar
is this a mason memo i didn't get
Why not?

-
In post 303, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 298, Alisae wrote:This sherlock pics are disgusting
In post 310, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 306, Ankamius wrote:
In post 294, Hectic wrote:why is Ankamius signing her posts with her avatar
is this a mason memo i didn't get
I don't mean to cause confusion, I'm just here to have fun! =)

I hope you're having fun too!

---

In post 320, Sherlock and Watson wrote:what are you talking about hectic?

why I feel like it was just yesterday I rolled masons with you in https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82018

-S
In post 323, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Good ole ascetic commuting mason

really the best role there is I think

-S
In post 324, Sherlock and Watson wrote:*Ascetic commuting mason with factional nightkill of course

-S
In post 331, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Shit Pine's figured us out!

Dayvig: Pine

-S
In post 334, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 329, Pine wrote:Ali never drafts FL or I
Boon confirmed scum

-S
In post 363, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Ali don't, thanks

-s
In post 373, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 371, Alisae wrote:
I THINK I MIGHT POST LIKE THIS FOR THE REST OF THE GAME, I'M SURE THE PLAYERLIST WOULD LOVE THAT!

~W
In post 384, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I thought you talked slightly above average frequency when we played lol that one time

-s
In post 387, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I nearly just snorted my margarita lol

-s

There's a big block where you're talking just to talk, and the only game-relevant thing you say is you switching your hard claim from commuter to ascetica fter somebody else called you out on your claim being scummy.

You don't have to be town leader, but you're not even posting on-topic to the game or showing any of this solving that you can apparently explain

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 581, Spiffeh wrote:Wait MariaR is in this game?
Hi Spiffy! Image
In post 627, Hectic wrote:
In post 609, Bitmap wrote:@Titus: WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING ABOUT MASONS????????

Titus stop.
over reaction
she was explaining how drafting works without listing any names
please enter the FoS (Field of Suspects)
+1 Agreed. The more I see Bitmap saying it the more I go 'hm'

Why is Pine such a townread for peeps? I think his play is pretty bad for reasons I outlined before. Although, I don't mind voting S and W mostly because of what Kaito said. Maybe I should try reading that slot myself though.

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Maki and Kaito »

Kaito has played with Bitmap and has a much better track record than I do at reading him. So, I leave that slot to him while he leaves a few slots (that I won't name although they can prob guess) to me. I think atm we're just playing our own games passing a few notes until the game gets to a good point where it's time to sit together and do a full chat.

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Maki and Kaito »

Btw PP are you gonna try a bit harder this game than normal? I don't mean that in a bad way but I feel like you have 2 dif playstyles where one is more laid back and then we have games like my little pony. I read you in 2 dif ways depending on the style.

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 658, gobbledygook wrote:Is this a MariaR and Dunnstral hydra?
Yes
Maki=Maria
Kaito=Dunnstral
Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 660, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 426, Maki and Kaito wrote:Talking about who Ali would/wouldn’t draft is not going to hold water in this game as a defense or attack. Using it as one early is awful.
In post 426, Maki and Kaito wrote:Talk to me on this, haven’t played with Espe that I remember. Is Espe a good scum player?
Que pasa?
I asked if Espe is a good scum player for my own sake on how to read a slot given it's one of the players I don't think I've played with. Not because 'Oh ali would draft a good scum player' using that logic I'd be drafted first. :cop: It's one of those things so you can get a better understanding of someones range.
In post 661, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Yeah but I'd like you to put meta aside and just read bitmap's posts when you can, maki. I think I'm more interested in your non meta read than dunn's meta read atm

-s
Ugh, making me put in work how lame of you. I think Bitmap is being annoyingly scummy with the overreaction of 'STOP TALKING ABOUT MASON POSTSSS' saying it once is enough, saying it more than that seems like acting. Plus, I don't have hard regard for Bitmap so maybe I'm fine scumreading that easier than I would be someone like You/Ank/Spiffy. Why do you care more about my read on Bit than Kaito? (You can call us w/e between the 2 but I do pref you call us by the Hydra for the sake of clarity.)

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 668, Spiffeh wrote:Maria now that I know your hydra was you and Dunnstral is it ok if I don’t trust you as much as before?
Understandable. As long as you know my sadness levels will go up somewhat.

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 668, Spiffeh wrote:Maria now that I know your hydra was you and Dunnstral is it ok if I don’t trust you as much as before?
I don't think this sentiment is appropriate here, actually. I don't get why you trust us less based on what we've posted
In post 798, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
Spoiler: probably incoherent for anyone but me
Scum replace-in chemist, does nothing, immediately dies: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... er_sort=Go

Scum Chemist Hydra -- https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... er_sort=Go

What was my read? I had no read of him, so I wasn't technically wrong :shifty:

Town chemist -- https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... er_sort=Go

Subject: Mini Theme 2083 - Vengeful Ghosts Endgame
There is definitely scum inside mastina, chemist, and Cheeky and we should continue to finish mass claim.
My read: PoE but no FoS

Pine CFD isn't off limits, might take that over a chemist lynch even though I think my chemist read is not hydra-consensus... in fact I think Harley is fine with Chemist and Poison Ivy is fine with Chemist if my PT notes are up to date. So if we need to do chemist we can but, Katwoman isn't super in love with Chemist going today. In fact Harley specifically wanted Chemist over Pine ughh... annoying having Harley be out of town at EoD.
I was only one in my hydra to not strongly incorrectly scumread him? uh go me I guess

Arkham Asylum wrote:Ost Locktown
mastina leantown, chemist leantown
dude I got there but I don't remember how now LOL

Chemist scum: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... er_sort=Go

huh I seemed to get here this time too

Subject: Mini 2084: Pokemon Ruby Mafia - Game Over
Detective Pikachu wrote:There's two votes on him right now so

VOTE: chemist should be l-3

idk if we need l-2 to get more pressure right now or not
Subject: Mini 2084: Pokemon Ruby Mafia - Game Over
Detective Pikachu wrote:Yeah prolly, which we doing first? Maybe better for game if we go Gamma first but I'm pretty okay with Chemistry going today too if we're struggling to get the consensus there
so it seems like I usually end up being right on chemist, I never feel really strongly about him one way or the other, but he has tended to end up in the right side of my poe, but I don't remember *why* I end up thinking that way any game I'm in with him because I never feel particularly strongly about it

I feel like one of those amnesiac MCs who has the power to find the secret answer but it's trapped in some ancient memories LOLOLOL

-s
Might be easier to figure out their alignment if they did anything this game. Also, I'm not sure what you're getting at here.
In post 799, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Not really, although you generally match what I expect scum to be doing in the game,
Which is what?
In post 801, Bitmap wrote:I think that the Ali pick statement is WIFOM but while we're at it, why would Ali pick someone that gets lynched as town on D1/D2?
You acknowledge it's wifom then ask a wifom question
In post 840, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 754, Espeonage wrote:
Vote: TSE

I am pretty certain I never voted for FL.
In post 537, Espeonage wrote:
In post 536, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:But your town though.
Oh shit is this a slip.
In post 460, Espeonage wrote:Hey Titus, I am just curious, mostly bc I wasn't picked by either of you. But I have no idea if you rate me a player as either scum or town? I have a theory on why you both avoided me but I won't go in to it. I am just super curious.
In post 457, Espeonage wrote:Hey Bitmap, do you want to be in a voting bloc with me? I want to invite pine and Tse in to it.
In post 440, Espeonage wrote:
In post 436, Titus wrote:
In post 435, Espeonage wrote:I worried about the relative lack of content from a few slots that have been active.
Which ones?
Hectic is the biggest offender.

S and W as well.
In post 347, Espeonage wrote:M&K and Pine are gonna wish they had both shut up when I inevitably flip n2.
I find all these posts concerning

not enough to put Esp below boon for me rn

but enough that my initial townlean dissolved pretty much entirely

-S
I think esp has some concerning stuff, but there's nothing wrong with post - You were demonstrably in the thread and talking about off topic things, I'm not sure why you're so opposed to the idea of this, I linked the posts back.
In post 845, Bitmap wrote:I didn't know wanting to be a town leader became a scum tell in 2020.
Are you trying to be a town leader here? Doesn't look like that to me.

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 848, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Probably not flawless but Bit->Boon->Esp->Spiff probably hits 2+?
Alright, I'll bite, why those 4? Specifically Flavor Leaf and Spiffeh, since you haven't mentioned them

---

https://forum.mafiascum.net/download/fi ... 695799.jpg
Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 850, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 847, Maki and Kaito wrote:I think esp has some concerning stuff, but there's nothing wrong with post 440 - You were demonstrably in the thread and talking about off topic things, I'm not sure why you're so opposed to the idea of this, I linked the posts back.
I also had multiple iterations of a tiered readslist with notes so arguing my early game content was bad feels disingenuous

I get people are lazy and I was deliberately not trying to make the thread visually bloated with unspoilered reads lists but acting as though I wasn't solving strikes me as superficial at best and bad faith at worst

-S
You had a tiered read list but no explanations and no discussion, and a lot of off topic posts. And the read lists felt forced, imo

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 817, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 813, Bitmap wrote:FL is known to be a strong player and has strong relations with Alisae. I know this sounds WIFOM but there's a good chance Ali might opt to not pick FL because e thinks FL is an easy mislynch as a result. Does this mean it's confirmed that Ali didn't pick FL? No. But I'm willing to give FL a pass today and see how he plays out in D1/D2 because if he's town, he's a viable asset and I think can help us lynch scum.
okay so putting alisae pick wifom aside how is this not Boon playing his scumgame to a T?

-S
You mean this? This doesn't explain anything.
OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: spiffeh

down for this

jury is out on bitmap for me but
I'm not down for it, probably - I was towreading them up until they said they trust us less, which I don't think that read feels real based onwhat we've actually done in the game and isntead looks reactionary and how they're 'supposed to act'.
In post 858, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 854, Maki and Kaito wrote:You had a tiered read list but no explanations
explanations are in the list...

also, why do you think it feels forced? I honestly don't get how you'd feel that at all

-S
Linking to posts isn't explanations, especially when you don't change the linked posts between us going from townlean to reevaluate - it doesn't really make sense.

It feels forced because you weren't otherwise engaging with the game except for off topic thing and yet were churning out a super early reads list - I don't like that

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

And citing PoE as a reason to scumread someone at this point in the game is nonsensical, get out of here with that

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 859, Maki and Kaito wrote:Linking to posts isn't explanations
---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

I don't see how anything FL has done this game is scummy. They're null for me. You saying it's their scum meta without explanation doesn't do it for me, you linking their iso also doesn't do it for me. You're putting the minimum amount of effort possible to try to wave off FL as scum - not sure what I can "know better" when you don't explain anything.

I'm not asking you to wall post, I'm saying you're not explaining things, and are acting like everyone who calls you out on it is weird/scummy

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 866, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Ok

Take what you just said

Boon is at best null; ok

So why are you more concerned with me sring him than bitmap emphatically saying he's not scum?

-s
I don't see Bitmap talking about Flavor Leaf, other than to say ali wouldn't have picked him in 191 - which isn't based on FL's play, so whatever. What are you talking about?

---
Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 868, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 121, Flavor Leaf wrote:I believe it. And we finally get to play a game together, Bitmap. :lol:
Pockety

-s
See - you listed them both as scum without explanation, but in order for this to be pocketing they can't both be scum, and you seem to primarily be scumreading bitmap, but you're simultaneously pushing flavor leaf and using this as reasoning, which leaves me wondering where your head is really at.
In post 871, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Yeah, just trying to get why dunn is nagging me simultaneously for too little content while recognizing some slots aren't readable without meta or bullshit
And instead all his posts look like scum boon

-s
In post 877, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I wonder if whiny dunn is scum dunn
I don't appreciate being discredited as "whiny" - I believe I've made good points and you've been trying to brush me aside by pointing to things that are only kind of related, like saying "then why aren't you going after bitmap"
In post 877, Sherlock and Watson wrote:He was kinda whiny in excal but at the time he was also siding with me on mech so it was diff
No clue what you're talking about.

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 1167, Spiffeh wrote:Anyone want to vote Ankamius with me?
Not really, I like her posting so far. I'm curious what's made you want to vote her in the first place. By like I mean 'would not lynch day 1'

In post 1173, Sherlock and Watson wrote:amrun is definitely the weaker of the ascetic ccs but I feel like we're not likely to get a spicy reaction from her when she's totally absent from the thread

-s
This should never be a reason to vote the claims btw. Obviously they were put in the set up for a reason and considering Ali could make anything normal it's even more ??? To judge based off the 'ccs' Also, pro tip if you want reactions don't say what you're doing is for a reaction :P

I don't mind Spiffy and his reasoning for voting Ank, but Oka and Bitmap in a row are really bad and
In post 1204, OkaPoka wrote:amruns going to get prodded ! hmm :suspicious:
In post 1205, Spiffeh wrote:Didn’t someone say that Amrun lurking means she’s scum?

What is the basis for that?
From what I've heard Amrun is well, a decent player at least? If people here know her meta using a basic level one play like 'Oh Lurking means they're scum!' is a super bad reason. You should read the posts and come to an answer first. Meta can be added on as a case but just alone? Na. I feel like this is basic though.

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 1242, OkaPoka wrote:my desire to eliminate flavor leaf is very high
Go on.

Time go read Pine iso and see if he ever answered me
Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

Pine did not answer me so my want to kill him and confusion for why he is tr is still high. Oka and Bitmap are also people I want dead atm. Any takers? No? Good because that would require me to read more of the game.
Pedit: What exactly do you sr Kaito for?

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 1323, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 1320, Maki and Kaito wrote:Pine did not answer me so my want to kill him and confusion for why he is tr is still high. Oka and Bitmap are also people I want dead atm. Any takers? No? Good because that would require me to read more of the game.
Pedit: What exactly do you sr Kaito for?
He was like nitpicking the fact that I thought bitmap was scum but also scumread boon for making a post that seemed to be pocketing bitmap (which sure, would seem to imply bitmap town, but this is boon we're talking about) but he didn't like, actually push me for it so I didn't really get the point of what he was doing was other than just sort of pointlessly shading me and nagging me about not over-explaining reads

And yeah I disagree with almost every position Bitmap has taken but when I checked in with Watson he was a bit less interested in nuking that slot now than he was before so trying to decide if I should actually re-evaluate.

-S
On Bitmap: Only reason I'm legit not tunneling Bitmap into the ground is Kaito. Didn't we both agree that Bitmap was a good day 1 lynch last time I 'caught up?' What happened to that? Did PP really just, convince you? I didn't think he was doing much tbh.

On Kaito: Bias aside obviously, I see. I don't know if that's because I came into this game telling Kaito we were gonna tryhard regardless or if he had other priorities. I don't really care tbh given I know we'll be obv town in due town. (Something I can rarely say) so just give it a bit.

What other takes do you have for me?

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 1330, Flavor Leaf wrote:By the way, I fully expected scumSherlock to have games ready to push out
...Did you expect town him to like, call it gut or something? Boy do I love FL logic.

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

@Sherlock Why did you not request me to come post or talk to me. I suppose that's my only real issue with you. You know my town game better than most people. So I'm a bit surprised you didn't just ask for me and just Kaito and now you're susing him.
Pedit: You should explain why those 4 to the public. I already know the answer, but I wanna hear it .

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

FL if you ever make an ali draft list like that again I'm going to policy vote you btw.

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

If this is the topic of conversation for the evening I'm tagging in Kaito and going to bed.

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 1352, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 1349, Maki and Kaito wrote:If this is the topic of conversation for the evening I'm tagging in Kaito and going to bed.

yeah the way he's doing it seems kinda passive-aggressive and uncool

I didn't realize boon was gonna neg half the player list when I poked the boon fire

-S
Combine that with the fact if I have to deal with people calling X town and Y scum for 'what ali would do' I'm going to actively ignore it because it's just stupid. Set up spec is stupid pick drafting is stupid. Let's just play mafia. Ugh.

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 900, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 847, Maki and Kaito wrote:I don't think this sentiment is appropriate here, actually. I don't get why you trust us less based on what we've posted
Initially I was just ignoring your slot because your content seemed passable enough for players I had no experience with.

But I know Maria is a p. good scum player so "passable" isn't enough to just write you off.

Either way I didn't have strong feelings about you earlier, and nothing's really changed!
Most of the early posting wasn't made by maria, so judging my posts by saying maria is a good scum player doesn't really cut it for me

More importantly, as I've pointed out, it makes your read here feel fake - you're not really thinking about it, you're just saying things
In post 1466, Flavor Leaf wrote:I was expecting scum to come after me after my posts.

Like, I’m not surprised
Don't you say this every game?
In post 1506, Titus wrote:I am worried certain slots are too townread for what they've provided (gobble) that scum are promoting them.

Thoughts?
I haven't seen a lot of townreads on Gobble though, I don't think that this is happening, at least not for gobble
In post 1508, Spiffeh wrote:Hi Titus are you town reading me?

I am the one that started the Ankamius wagon after all!
This post is kind of yikes, are you doing this on purpose?
In post 1510, gobbledygook wrote:Oh I hope I get nightkilled night 1. I rarely get nightkilled and it would be an honor over people like Ank, FL, Spiffeh, etc
This is a weird post.
In post 1517, Bitmap wrote:I like Kaito's posts over Maki just an FYI.
Uh... ok.
In post 1573, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, y’all know I’m one of the biggest reaction test players on site, idk why this stuff continues to boggle’s people’s minds.

If you notice there were 3 people who actively are baton’, and the rest, while not necessarily liking the posts, seem to be spouting town reads.

Those 3 players...were the ones being scum read by me. Oka Poka, Maria, Espeonage
You're being annoying on purpose and trying to frame Maria as scummy for being annoyed by what you're doing - OK. At the very least you're not engaging in good faith here.
In post 1577, Ankamius wrote:the fundamental thing is that my stated reads list was literally RNGed.
IDK why you would do that, that's annoying and we already have to deal with TSE in this game, and I fail to see how this is a good tactic.

Was your RR vote fake too?
In post 1577, Ankamius wrote:I'm not outing my reads at this point because I still see more value in watching the game unfold as an observer rather than an active participant.
I don't get it, but OK.
In post 1649, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1646, Titus wrote:Hey, what do you guys think of the MariaR/Dunn hydra?
Happy to be buddied for a day or two so idc if they are scum rn.
I don't understand what you're referring to here. Don't really think we're buddying you.

In post 1664, Amrun wrote:Maki is correct here; spiritual vote on Sherlock & Watson but I don’t know the VC or anything.

R&R aren’t scummy except the claim but I do actually think a scum is likely to be ascetic, whether they claim it or not, and this weird claim fromS&W deserves to be lynched.
We're still waiting to see what Pine has to say about ascetic stuff right now. And for him to acknowledge us, also. I think some people still need to claim whether they're ascetic - Gobble?
In post 1667, Sherlock and Watson wrote:"Shitposting is scummy"

This is the argument you're spiritually sheeping, Amrun?

-S
No, they're spiritually sheeping the argument in post

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1948 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

It's weird how Sherlock and Watson apparently scumreads Bitmap the most yet every few posts they'll try to drum up support for our lynch and then start talking about something else when it doesn't work.

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1949 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 1907, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1903, Titus wrote:Gobble, you're up. Ascetic or no?
I think I want Pine to answer my questions before I answer this question.
What are your questions, again?

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2354 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 328, Espeonage wrote:non-ascetic
In post 361, Espeonage wrote:I would go so far as to say I would be very surprised if I am not the strongest town PR in the game INCLUDING if a mason has a PR.
In post 2216, Espeonage wrote:Guys I think the rule is all power roles must be ascetic.
In post 2217, Espeonage wrote:So now Ali has a list of all the power roles in the game. And we can't protect any of them.
---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2358 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

Actually I regret posting 2354, I don't really care to push that right now

We're fine voting pine obviously, and Sherlock. Flavor is annoying, not sure if scum. Tse same deal.

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2362 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 2331, Espeonage wrote:Still unsure Titus.

Pine has softed positive utility while alive with regards to ascetics. So that's a thing.

Neighbourizer makes a lot of sense in a ascetic game.

I'm not sure it's that nuts honestly.
In post 2336, Espeonage wrote:Gonna take a risk here bc I feel like I have done enough work to potentially be a target anyway.

I'm also Ascetic and a PR.
Who claimed neighborizor?

Also, acknowledging your claim here
OkaPoka wrote:
In post 2358, Maki and Kaito wrote:Actually I regret posting 2354, I don't really care to push that right now

We're fine voting pine obviously, and Sherlock. Flavor is annoying, not sure if scum. Tse same deal.
why pine i dont see
Look in our iso, but tldr: Maki cased him as scum and he hasn't responded to us

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2363 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

OK, so lynching Pine would let protective roles protect claimed prs anyway, and since we don't townread him this is perfect

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2836 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

Man, does this mean I gotta stop lurking? Why the fuck are we even at L-2?

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2840 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 2837, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2836, Maki and Kaito wrote:Man, does this mean I gotta stop lurking? Why the fuck are we even at L-2?

Sherlock decided to hard push you, no one else was. No one else supported. Ignore the rest of the wagon.
Krazy is being fucking stupid for no reason because he hasn't seen Dunn when he tryhards. Like, are we just sheeping Sherlock because he's pissy that Dunn was countering his points? I can't believe i srsly have to put time into this game rn

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2843 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

Who's on my wagon? You finally got my attention so let's play let's go. Give me the list.
Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2851 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

The entire end of that wagon on us is horrible. Hetic and Oka's vote are the ones I dislike the most considering the brief time I was even here it was obvious to me there posting was on the scummy side. I don't think I need to go into why Pine is bad. Considering he's my top scumread. However, I doubt 3 scum just pile onto us at the end like that. It's, really not a smart play.

UNVOTE:

I don't think S&W are scum they're just pissing me off. As much as I want them to be. Do I think I can get an Oka or Hetic wagon going? Only one way to find out

VOTE: Hetic
Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2856 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

Gobby and FL votes on us are wildcard but I don't really care for their opinions at the moment. I want to see Spiffy's reason for voting us. The whole angle of him learning who we are and suddenly getting worried about my slot into a vote just doesn't sit well with me considering our history. Love how the thread is silent now that I'm here too. I'll probably get Kaito to help me catch up though.
Pedit: VOTE: Oka Alright then next.

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2859 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

Titus care to catch me up on stuff I missed while you're here so I don't have to listen to FL or Ali

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2864 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 2861, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2856, Maki and Kaito wrote:Gobby and FL votes on us are wildcard but I don't really care for their opinions at the moment.
Why don’t you care about my opinion? :(
I can't go into details why.

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2872 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 2476, Spiffeh wrote:The reason I’m cool with Maki/Kaito getting lynched has nothing to do with Dunn’s activity.

I think Dunn has been really nit picky and snipes at anyone really questioning their slot (Espy, Sherlock, myself), and I’m not really seeing him presenting reads or pressuring anyone in a way that looks like genuine gamesolving. There’s a lot of one off comments that aren’t translating to solid opinions and it looks more like busy work than anything else. I have only played with Dunn a few times but I don’t remember it being so hard to understand where his head is at.
You're literality okay with lynching Dunn because of how he acts as town when he tryhards? How many games have you played with him? I don't know what he's said to you or Espy, so I can't really comment on that but I know for a fact Dunn being nit picky on stuff is legit what he does. He's openly trying to find scum and nitpicking to try and get reads on people. Like, what do you think his gameplan as scum here is? Obviously I'm not him, but like this I don't get.
Pedit: Krazy I don't rly want to talk to you rn. Try again in a RL day tomorrow cause you've pissed me off. Thanks friend you should know my bitmap read though

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2876 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 2867, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2856, Maki and Kaito wrote:The whole angle of him learning who we are and suddenly getting worried about my slot into a vote just doesn't sit well with me considering our history.
What about our history makes my behavior here not sit well with you?
I just don't like how you asked if it's okay for you to be more worried to me and it suddenly translates into a scumread. It feels icky. You know I'm a good scum player but you also know I'm a good town player, so I'm shocked this is the angle you've taken to our slot if you're town. You, probably are even if I do hate your reasoning. Honestly it's hard for me to get my bias out of the way.

Pedit: Dam Australia is wild, but noted ty.

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2881 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 2878, Spiffeh wrote:Maria I'm hoping more than anyone that you or Dunn can drop some hot content that will convince me your town because you're both players I've enjoyed playing with in the past. But rn I'm kinda at a loss for anyone scummier so have no reason to go elsewhere.

Although Hectic was a pretty good vote so maybe you're on the right track!
Why not Oka/Hectic/Pine/Bitmap (Don't tell Dunn I said the last name)

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2887 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

I can care less if you soft claimed mason Oka. Really, I can care less unless Titus confirms it I will ignore your mason claim. I am reading the game now don't worry.
pedit: You've ran into one of the 3 reasons this game has pissed me off tbh.

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2896 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

Those are probably the only 4 names I would support right now, I'd have to iso Amrun because I've read 0 of there posts. But the fact they're not on our wagon is a good look given they're the counter wagon atm.

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2903 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

Just got Kaito's consent to claim:
We're a JOAT.

No, I won't be claiming our shots yet.
Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2915 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

If you want to hammer you can go for it. I'd be sad yet relieved at the same time, but really I think you should look at Oka/Hectic the most rn 'mason' claims my ass.

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2917 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

Ffs the shots are GS/Cop and not saying the third
Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2925 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 2920, Espeonage wrote:I do not think I can think of a thing you could have claimed that would have sounded scummier given everything we know about the setup.
Literally what the fuck are you on about?

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2931 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

c'est la vie
Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2933 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

Look at Hectic/Oka/Pine please dear god. Even if this game was shitty. I don't wanna lose it thank you
Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2938 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

Like, they're probably not all scum for how they jumped on the wagon but I think 2 of them are even from the little bit I read. I have 0 fucking clue what Esp is on about, but that was a good reaction and don't push him on it.

This was an awful game. And I hated it

Ta ta

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2941 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 2934, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I will never stop loving you Maki you're one of my favorite players of all time <3

-S
I pray you're town cause if you're not I'ma have words for you when this is over.

That's all I'll say

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2961 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 2958, Titus wrote:Maria/Dunn please claim the last role.

I am not going to veto a lynch without knowing why and what I would be saving.
Neighborizor. Who else claimed that role?

---

Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2988 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 2970, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Dunnstral strong invest role iso:
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... er_sort=Go
In post 2964, Alisae wrote:BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
-S
2018. And what part of "I'm tryharding this game" do you not get?

---