PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

Hello! Still pretty early game, I'll start catching up now and share my thoughts after.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 83, EchoVision wrote:
In post 82, Noraa wrote:@EchoVision I wanted to play forum mafia on a different site. They recommended I come here to learn. I shall observe more to learn faster that way I only seem 97% like a noob lol.
no that's okay! the main point of this queue is to learn and become a better player, which just comes with time. there's certain things that every new player just
has
to go through, we've all been there.
once you get experience and some games under your belt, it becomes easier and easier to look at a message and go "okay that's noob scum" or "that interactions undoubtedly town v. town" or "yeah that's something that a noob scum would never say, so they've gotta be noob town"

there's nothing wrong with having your plays or messages classified like that, it's part of the learning experience

i'm usually wrong anyways so fuck me
Pocketing this early huh? Gotta get those with less confidence in their reads to vote with you ASAP.

VOTE: echo

idk what to make of shelly yet but I'm kind of impressed they got to E-2 in just 2 pages lol
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 61, shellyc wrote:
In post 60, 72offsuit wrote:Shelly is the most obvious newbie scum I have played with in a long long time. Posts like this ^.
Pure gold.
Unfortunately, you are incorrect. I'll prove you wrong.
what did he mean by this?
also hi shelly
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 84, EchoVision wrote:
In post 63, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 62, shellyc wrote:
In post 59, shellyc wrote:What is this? Warlocking? "dont lynch them yet" implied that you TR me? What is the reasoning of your TR
In this post I outlined the possibility of sirius warlocking me. I asked them for the reasoning for their TR on me (as they said "dont lynch them yet.")

You have made a mistake, sir.
lol no
i scumread you
we just still had a few days and i thought that we could observer for a longer period of time before voting

*declare intent to hammer*
are we just not gonna talk about sirius saying "i don't want you to get lynched yet we still have a little bit of time but hey here's intent to hammer"

that's what my "wtf" followed by a vote was at. i don't get how you're gonna declare intent to hammer on someone that's not at l-1 7 days before day ONE is over

also did you just not read and see that every post i made until post 69 had a vote for shelly in it why did you think i actually put her at l-1
In post 59, shellyc wrote:What is this? Warlocking? "dont lynch them yet" implied that you TR me? What is the reasoning of your TR
In this post I outlined the possibility of sirius warlocking me. I asked them for the reasoning for their TR on me (as they said "dont lynch them yet.")

lol no
i scumread you
we just still had a few days and i thought that we could observer for a longer period of time before voting

this is too dumb of a play to be serious scum sirius right? They aren't at 1 vote away so intent means nothing.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 104, shellyc wrote:hey PlusJoy! Also I am a she/her
oops my bad
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

Oh sirius isn't a SE slot. Huh. Then that might have just been a scum slip.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 86, Sceptorus wrote:
In post 57, EchoVision wrote:
In post 52, Noraa wrote:It's not necessarily contradictory because it could absolutely be that the two mafia voted for each other or made it seem like they disliked each other just to prove that they aren't related. And shelly the fact that u r replying to every single person's post and brushing away the fact that they are voting u by "friending" them and saying they seem townie is hella sus if u ask me. As for why ur posts were provocative, im starting to change my opinion and almost think ur trying to guilt trip them cuz they voted u and then u say eyyy u give off pure townie energy or something like that which if I was them, I would feel bad voting u soooo yeah.
noobtown 98.481%

do you have any experience on any other sites/a different account? or are you new to the game in general

btw i'm not being toxic calling you a noob, there's just certain play styles that are prevalent in newer players and that's what a fair bit of your posts are striking me as

VOTE: shelly

man i love to shitpost
agreeing vibes
In post 59, shellyc wrote:
In post 58, Sirius9121 wrote:=-=
dont lynch them yet
What is this? Warlocking? "dont lynch them yet" implied that you TR me? What is the reasoning of your TR
um p sure he was just saying that to make sure the day doesnt early, but ok

lol no
i scumread you

i mean, you just went from not wanting to end the day prematurely to threatening to end the day prematurely :?: :?:
In post 76, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 74, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 60, 72offsuit wrote:Shelly is the most obvious newbie scum I have played with in a long long time. Posts like this ^.
Pure gold.

The fact you say I am "incorrect" rather than questioning if I am scum pushing you to get a miskick is pretty telling.
It speaks to a scum mindset - !scumShelly KNOWING I am town.
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY OMG

[line][/line]
so basically, my thoughts can be summarised by looking at echovision posts, and besides that i feel early townvibes in frogster, 72's game has felt rather opportunistic so eary scumvibes there.
"Haha yes, I agree with all the pro-townie viewpoints"
No offense intended but safe play isn't helpful for scum hunting.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 108, shellyc wrote:
In post 107, PlusJOYED wrote:Oh sirius isn't a SE slot. Huh. Then that might have just been a scum slip.
Huh what do you mean scumslip? Where did sirius scumslip
declaring intent to hammer this early.

To me, that's indicative of a scum trying to possibly get away with an early town kill, but they aren't at E-1 and hammering them now is too obvious. So they want to test the waters as scum first so they have better chance to hammer than just voting.
A townie version of that play there would be, if you think Shelly is scum, to just vote them, so another newb scum might try to get away with the quickhammer, and puts pressure on shelly. I don't really see how declaring intent to hammer helps.

Declaring intent to hammer is pretty scummy. But, if this is one of their first games, it might have been an honest mistake. Would like to see more pressure on them to see what they do.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

So now they'll probably say "oops it was an honest mistake" or they'll say they wanted to lure scum.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 114, Noraa wrote:I was going to agree that 72offuit's post didn't prove what it concluded so it was confusing. But then I just wanted to check to see if I understood PlusJOYED's post correctly.
yeah that was regarding shellys post. The wording came across as a lil scummy but could be nothing.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 111, shellyc wrote:
In post 109, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 86, Sceptorus wrote:
In post 57, EchoVision wrote:
In post 52, Noraa wrote:It's not necessarily contradictory because it could absolutely be that the two mafia voted for each other or made it seem like they disliked each other just to prove that they aren't related. And shelly the fact that u r replying to every single person's post and brushing away the fact that they are voting u by "friending" them and saying they seem townie is hella sus if u ask me. As for why ur posts were provocative, im starting to change my opinion and almost think ur trying to guilt trip them cuz they voted u and then u say eyyy u give off pure townie energy or something like that which if I was them, I would feel bad voting u soooo yeah.
noobtown 98.481%

do you have any experience on any other sites/a different account? or are you new to the game in general

btw i'm not being toxic calling you a noob, there's just certain play styles that are prevalent in newer players and that's what a fair bit of your posts are striking me as

VOTE: shelly

man i love to shitpost
agreeing vibes
In post 59, shellyc wrote:
In post 58, Sirius9121 wrote:=-=
dont lynch them yet
What is this? Warlocking? "dont lynch them yet" implied that you TR me? What is the reasoning of your TR
um p sure he was just saying that to make sure the day doesnt early, but ok

lol no
i scumread you

i mean, you just went from not wanting to end the day prematurely to threatening to end the day prematurely :?: :?:
In post 76, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 74, 72offsuit wrote:
Pure gold.

The fact you say I am "incorrect" rather than questioning if I am scum pushing you to get a miskick is pretty telling.
It speaks to a scum mindset - !scumShelly KNOWING I am town.
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY OMG

[line][/line]
so basically, my thoughts can be summarised by looking at echovision posts, and besides that i feel early townvibes in frogster, 72's game has felt rather opportunistic so eary scumvibes there.
"Haha yes, I agree with all the pro-townie viewpoints"
No offense intended but safe play isn't helpful for scum hunting.
Safe play is a scumtell imo. Though this could be just a personality trait or something
Yeah that's what I was getting at but would love to see a unique townie pov prove me wrong.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

Still wanting an answer from echo on my pocketing attempt accusation.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

I wanna add that despite accusing echo of trying to pocket Noraa, everything else they did is pretty townie. I moreso just want an explanation from echo since I interpreted that post as trying to pocket Noraa.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 123, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 69, EchoVision wrote:wtf
VOTE: sirius
scum radar:
squeak
squeak
why are you OMGUSing here
don't think this is AI but like most people will agree with echo on this
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:46 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 132, EchoVision wrote:
In post 102, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 83, EchoVision wrote:
In post 82, Noraa wrote:@EchoVision I wanted to play forum mafia on a different site. They recommended I come here to learn. I shall observe more to learn faster that way I only seem 97% like a noob lol.
no that's okay! the main point of this queue is to learn and become a better player, which just comes with time. there's certain things that every new player just
has
to go through, we've all been there.
once you get experience and some games under your belt, it becomes easier and easier to look at a message and go "okay that's noob scum" or "that interactions undoubtedly town v. town" or "yeah that's something that a noob scum would never say, so they've gotta be noob town"

there's nothing wrong with having your plays or messages classified like that, it's part of the learning experience

i'm usually wrong anyways so fuck me
Pocketing this early huh? Gotta get those with less confidence in their reads to vote with you ASAP.

VOTE: echo

idk what to make of shelly yet but I'm kind of impressed they got to E-2 in just 2 pages lol
interesting considering i didn’t tell them who to vote for or say anything about their reads or plays in this game, maybe i’m just somebody who joined the site about 4 years ago and am doing my job as an experienced player in the newbie queue and helping out newer players but think what you wish my guy
Fair enough. There have been scummier actions already
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:50 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

UNVOTE: echo
VOTE: sirius
I'd like to put more pressure on sirius to see what they do
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:54 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

happy birth host
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:06 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 143, shellyc wrote:
In post 140, PlusJOYED wrote:I'd like to put more pressure on sirius to see what they do
Why are you placing pressure on Sirius rather than any other slot?
well to be honest umm
they seem kind of like a VI slot (no offense) and wanna see what they do. Even if they made an honest mistake (which I think they did) and thought shellyc was at E-1, that's still a pretty scummy thing to do this early
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

Subject to change, but for now:
slight town lean: froster (effort to scumhunt), echo (effort to scumhunt)
null: shelly, noraa, 720
sligh scum lean: sirius (for reasons stated earlier), scepterous (has made 1 post that basically said "I agree with everyone so far"), niaking (active lurking)

I understand frosters FoS on 720 but they could just been wanting to pressure shelly and not, ya know, hammer them. But hasn't been really pro town yet. Would prefer to exert pressure on Sirius, sceptorous, or niaking. Anyone wanna join? Though I'll be unvoting at E-1 unless they prove to act very scummy since I don't wanna hammer yet.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:07 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 184, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 116, PlusJOYED wrote:So now they'll probably say "oops it was an honest mistake" or they'll say they wanted to lure scum.
If you think this is scummy behaviour, then y wudnt u let him do it, if u in fact think he is scum. Why pre-empt him?
Shelly wasn't at E-1 so he can't. It"s really pretty scummy regardless.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:11 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

This post sounds like !scumPlus hoping the answer to their question to be a no, and waiting for someone else to suggest it could in fact be !scumSirius
Why would I vote him right after then
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:16 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Scummy. Why the "no offence" comment?
Townies are much more likely to just call it as they see it.
That's a personality trait. If, in written text, I say something I think could potentially hurt someones feelings but still needs to be said, I add a "no offense" right before.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:27 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 193, shellyc wrote:I have come to the conclusion that 72offsuit is scum here.

#26 says low effort. Scumhunting requires effort to push and question. Tell me why this isn't a scum motive.
#27 wagons me and takes me to L-2 which I regard as a scumtell. Scum would push me to a mislim.
#60 sets me up as lynchbait
I used the words "Unfortunately, you are incorrect. I'll prove you wrong." Because I know I am town, and you push me, you must be incorrect.
#73 randomly says that's a bad reaction which doesn't make sense.
#74 I say you are incorrect but I didn't regard you as scum yet. I respect all efforts to push an elim.
#129 pure personality. time to use informal language so you TR me. Doesn't make sense at all.
#157 I refuted this earlier

So basically all your posts are tunneling me with flawed logic - which corresponds to your claim that scum tunneling is an easy win.

VOTE: 72offsuit DIE MAFIA SCUM!
Yeah idk. They might be scum trying to wagon a quick elim, or be a tunnel vision townie. I'm leaning towards scum rn; it makes no sense to even attempt a solve or scumteam yet this early, and they have 2 scum reads but have townpassed just about everyone else, completely ignoring our reasoning for reads.
Scum have less intent to scum hunt, so having arguments so deadset on proving a scumteam to me is like them trying not to pressure, but it's because they already know who the scum are

Also why is sirius playing like a jester in a game without a jester slot. wtf? :neutral:
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:29 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

adding 720 to my scum lean pile, making them the 4th person there :/
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:33 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 185, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 117, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 114, Noraa wrote:I was going to agree that 72offuit's post didn't prove what it concluded so it was confusing. But then I just wanted to check to see if I understood PlusJOYED's post correctly.
yeah that was regarding shellys post. The wording came across as a lil scummy but could be nothing.
Wouldn't be surprised at all if the scumduo is Shelly+Plus. Back and forth discussion just for the sake of it.
Hey now, I'm trying to solve here, and shelly just agreeing with me on most posts is why I don't townread them yet
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:42 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Rereading sirus ISO he legit seems like a VI jester play. What benefits does a townie have to act like a jester in a game without a jester slot? Maybe for some kind of gambit? idk
I could definitely see why a scum would like to act as a jester though. Let people start ignoring them to drown out the jester noise while people die 1 by 1.

My vote stays on Sirius

@Sirius, if this is a townie gambit strat, it's not working, so fess up now and start scumhunting for real
Otherwise, you won't last long.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:46 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 211, EchoVision wrote:
In post 155, PlusJOYED wrote:Would prefer to exert pressure on Sirius, sceptorous, or niaking. Anyone wanna join? Though I'll be unvoting at E-1 unless they prove to act very scummy since I don't wanna hammer yet.
1. i'm already voting sirius and i think i have one more person voting with me, so i don't like that you asked this... why do you need someone with you?

2. why would you tell them you're unvoting at l-1 do you know how much pressure that takes off a wagon

3. the only person that
should
hammer without intent is scum, and even then it's risky for the scum
but if you think those slots are scum why would scum hammer
I'm trying to obvtown this game. And unvoting at E-1 will only happen if they don't act scummy.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:19 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 215, shellyc wrote:
In post 209, PlusJOYED wrote:Hey now, I'm trying to solve here, and shelly just agreeing with me on most posts is why I don't townread them yet
Now, now, now. Who agreed with who? I made the effort in 193 to read 72's ISO, and you just sheeped it all. :( Don't you SR 72offsuit, who I highly SR? So you think im bussing 72offsuit, or is this a null read
null read you still
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:22 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 216, shellyc wrote:
In post 213, PlusJOYED wrote:Rereading sirus ISO he legit seems like a VI jester play. What benefits does a townie have to act like a jester in a game without a jester slot? Maybe for some kind of gambit? idk
I could definitely see why a scum would like to act as a jester though. Let people start ignoring them to drown out the jester noise while people die 1 by 1.

My vote stays on Sirius
Reading sirius' past games they literally play like a jester every game... this jester play comes from either alignment
Seriously? I ignore pastgames but like wtf? If he acts like that every game how does he ever make it past day 1? Am I just crazy?

Still on Sirius though

God help us all
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:25 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 219, shellyc wrote:
In post 218, PlusJOYED wrote:null read you still
I have a different vibe from PlusJoy. this is pure gut though
shh, no discussing ongoing games
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:05 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

^ This. I skimmed before and that's was what stood out the most. But, like echo said, he didn't tell you how to vote yet and echo has been towm lean throughout so it's probably nothing, I just wanted to call him out on it. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have called him out so scum echo would think he's safe to keep pocketing noraa but it's whatever, I'm still a newbie too.

I think most of us agree that 720's accusation logic doesn't make much sense, but the question now is that if it was just made up stuff to push a scum!720 narrative of me and shellyc being the scumteam, and wanting to wagon us, or was it genuinely a newbie town!720 thought process?

May be a little too early to call, but a 720 and shelly team doesn't seem feasible but I could see them both as townies. So if 720 flips scum I think shellyc is town, and vice versa.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:05 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

*225 was in reference to 223 but I agree with 224 also
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:08 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 155, PlusJOYED wrote:Would prefer to exert pressure on Sirius, sceptorous, or niaking. Anyone wanna join? Though I'll be unvoting at E-1 unless they prove to act very scummy since I don't wanna hammer yet.
1. i'm already voting sirius and i think i have one more person voting with me, so i don't like that you asked this... why do you need someone with you?

2. why would you tell them you're unvoting at l-1 do you know how much pressure that takes off a wagon

3. the only person that
should
Also in regards to 1 I think only you voted Sirius when I joined in which is how it remains as of now
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:10 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

@mod I'd like to prod Niaking and sceptorous when you get a chance.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:28 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 233, shellyc wrote:
In post 225, PlusJOYED wrote:I think most of us agree that 720's accusation logic doesn't make much sense, but the question now is that if it was just made up stuff to push a scum!720 narrative of me and shellyc being the scumteam, and wanting to wagon us, or was it genuinely a newbie town!720 thought process?
You're sheeping me again. The earlier posts I made were completely focused on calling out 72offsuit for poor logic, and now you sheep me that their logic doesn't make sense...

72offsuit is an SE if I recall correctly
"most of us" includes you, froster, and noraa. I think I've been mostly independent. And "again"? what was the first one?

Are you that worried about being sheeped when I consider you a rather agreeable player yourself?

But I digress. I want to start putting pressure on one of the 4 players I SR, and if we all have our fingers pointed in random directions it's fruitless.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:32 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 238, EchoVision wrote:
In post 192, shellyc wrote:72offsuit just made an extremely flawed attempt to push me. This is blatantly flawed logic.

I'm fairly sure im the scum lynchbait here
86% sure this is town v town

i don't think you're lynchbait, i see why there's sus on you but idk gut's not sayin you're scum but idk maybe it'll get worse
What makes you think 720 is town? I SR them currently for reasons I posted earlier

shellyc strikes me as more townie from gut feeling lately but idk. Maybe it's because of the low scum bar set by the others lol
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I'm kind of surprised that no one else has pointed out that niaking was lurking super hard. They made like 1 post when prodded and it was basically as close to prod dodging as they could get within the rules in my eyes. Are they trying to pull a slayers gambit or are they just apathetic?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

lol, right as I say that noraa says it too
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:53 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

so far ...

decent town lean: echo (pretty consistent townie)

slight town lean: froster (looks like trying to solve), noraa (a lil sheepy, but my gut says newbie town), shellyc (seem REALLY self aware which is kind of scummy but I think they are trying to solve and a bit of gut feeling too)

slight scum lean: sirius (could be either, but why are they acting like a jester? It only really benefits mafia, so I see them as mafia), sceptorus (inactive and agreeability), niaking (heavy lurking)

decent scum lean: 720 (their logic doesn't make sense and their solutions seem super rigid/fixed, and while I could possibly see that out of a newbie townie, they are an SE slot where bad town play befits mafia)

with that said

UNVOTE: sirius
VOTE: 720
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:56 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 252, EchoVision wrote:
In post 214, PlusJOYED wrote:

3. the only person that
should
I'm trying to obvtown this game. And unvoting at E-1 will only happen if they don't act scummy.
"i'm trying to obvtown" why would you try to obvtown? if you're town you have nothing to prove, don't worry about what people think about you just do your thing
harder to obvtown when you know who the scum are. When people obvtown, it makes it easier to scumhunt.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:00 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 251, EchoVision wrote:
In post 208, PlusJOYED wrote:adding 720 to my scum lean pile, making them the 4th person there :/
you're like trying to copy people's reads and it reads like you're trying to get people to be your friends and i don't like it

VOTE: plusjoyed
I'm not gonna agree with people I disagree with or if they had bad logic. Even if I was a scum I'd keep that shit to a minimum, I dislike it.

I agree with their points when they have their merrits. And because 1 vote this early on one person doesn't mean anything.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:05 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 260, EchoVision wrote:
In post 241, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 238, EchoVision wrote:
In post 192, shellyc wrote:72offsuit just made an extremely flawed attempt to push me. This is blatantly flawed logic.

I'm fairly sure im the scum lynchbait here
86% sure this is town v town

i don't think you're lynchbait, i see why there's sus on you but idk gut's not sayin you're scum but idk maybe it'll get worse
What makes you think 720 is town? I SR them currently for reasons I posted earlier

shellyc strikes me as more townie from gut feeling lately but idk. Maybe it's because of the low scum bar set by the others lol
what makes you think 72 is
not
town... i haven't scum read anything he's done so i haven't paid attention to him
see my readlist and like everything I said about them
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:08 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 264, EchoVision wrote:
In post 254, PlusJOYED wrote:so far ...

slight town lean: froster (looks like trying to solve), noraa (a lil sheepy, but my gut says newbie town), shellyc (seem REALLY self aware which is kind of scummy but I think they are trying to solve and a bit of gut feeling too)

slight scum lean: sirius (could be either, but why are they acting like a jester? It only really benefits mafia, so I see them as mafia), sceptorus (inactive and agreeability), niaking (heavy lurking)

decent scum lean: 720 (their logic doesn't make sense and their solutions seem super rigid/fixed, and while I could possibly see that out of a newbie townie, they are an SE slot where bad town play befits mafia)

with that said

UNVOTE: sirius
VOTE: 720
:thumbs_down:
whatevs bro
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:13 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

@72o you are at E-2, do you have anything to say?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:21 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 266, EchoVision wrote:
In post 257, Noraa wrote:Echo why do you want people to think ur scum? That seems like a townie thing to do but then at the same time a scum might do that to make themselves seem like a townie. Idk have mixed feelings now.
because i haven't done anything to appear as townie so why should people town read me...

imo i've done some on the fence stuff, no reason for people to not look into my slot more
You're basically an innocent child at this point, stop fighting it

PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:24 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 270, EchoVision wrote:
In post 267, PlusJOYED wrote:@72o you are at E-2, do you have anything to say?
100% just trying to play dumb about putting someone-- let alone someone who's actually doing stuff-- at L-1 because 72 has sus on him
No I just pushed the wrong number
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:26 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

@72o you are at E-1, anything to say?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:29 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 275, Noraa wrote:
In post 272, EchoVision wrote:and if everyone universally town reads me that means i'm dead tonight and i wanna play damnit i waited in queue for a week :(

I don't understand how this logic works...
basically, the mafs goal is to get the town to elim a townie every day phase and kill townies until there's nothing left. So if the mafia see's a confirmed townie / heavy townread player, they know they can't get them elimed during the day phase so they kill them at night usually.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:30 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 277, Noraa wrote:Wait if 72 is at E-1 does that mean the whole intent to hammer thing comes in?
yeah, if 1 more person votes 72o, they will die.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:45 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 283, Noraa wrote:I feel like no ones gonna get eliminated first day tho right? Like nothings certain so if someone dies day 1, that's just stupid
townies are always going to die. The goal of day 1 is to hopefully flip a maf (like 33% chance of that happening based on stats) and analyze votes and stuff for day 2, to better figure out who scum is.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:52 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 281, Noraa wrote:Ohhhh I see. Okay I shall try to dig up some dirt on echo then so he doesn't get killed first day hopefully.
off topic but that is adorable lol
so thoughtful

But yeah when you announce.what your doing it becomes meaningless

In theory, maf could try to kill someone else so when echo is found alive the next day he becomes sus
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:04 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

that uncertainty clears up slowly over time with less people alive
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 293, Frogsterking wrote:Wow we have a completely different player at E-1 again already??
gotta love day 1
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 297, shellyc wrote:
In post 254, PlusJOYED wrote:so far ...

with that said
Uhhh PlusJoy. STOP SHEEPING ME PLEASE! you literally copypaste a huge majority of what I say. I did this in newbie 2019 to great success as scum. PlusJoy if you are town please stop sheeping me and come up with original content that adds to the game.
ugh. I'm not trying to sheep you here. I post stuff as I read. I swear to you, the stuff I've been posting is my original thoughts and I think you've been sheeping me if anything; you just seem to mostly mimic what I've been thinking/saying. But I haven't been paying super close attention to what you've been saying as I've been writing it off as you sheeping me.

Am I the crazy one here?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

*deep breaths*

Regardless of either shelly gaslighting me or me being freaking crazy apparently, I'm a lil disappointed that froster backed off. 72o looked pretty scummy to me for reasons stated, so I wanted to put pressure on them to see their reaction. I'm not looking to quickhammer anyone here yet, as I stated from the begining. I just want to hunt scum and I feel like I'm being misconstrued here.

My prior readlist still stands.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

I don't think anyone will believe me but I did legit mistakenly put 72o at E-1 and not E-2 like I meant to. But whatever, I'll own to it regardless.0
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

@mod can we get a vote count please? I don't want to make that mistake again.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 309, shellyc wrote:
In post 303, PlusJOYED wrote:Regardless of either shelly gaslighting me or me being freaking crazy apparently, I'm a lil disappointed that froster backed off. 72o looked pretty scummy to me for reasons stated, so I wanted to put pressure on them to see their reaction. I'm not looking to quickhammer anyone here yet, as I stated from the begining. I just want to hunt scum and I feel like I'm being misconstrued here.

This is more town but I still stand by my statement that plusjoy is sheeping
no u
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:31 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I'm not sure if sceptorous and niaking are newbie scum because they don't know what to say and are worried about being found out, or if they are just aparhetic townies
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:41 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

well regardless, I'd like them to post stuff
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:51 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

If Noraa is scum they are a god tier liar and deserve to win imo. Not even kidding if they flipped red I'd probably just tip my hat and self elim in reverence

But they'll flip green, I'm guessing from a NK since scum probably knows they are being townread so much.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:57 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 337, shellyc wrote:Posting is good but that's an easy thing for scum to do to seem townie. I'm still having paranoia about PlusJoy and Noraa
Disagree. If they are scum lurking, they are probably newbies who have no idea of what to say and are afraid of being SR. If they start panicking that will reinforce this idea. So it's good to SR them right now so we can get info out of them no matter what their alignment is.

I'd imagine an apathetic townie doubling down on the lurk or put some effort into looking town.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:52 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

well we can revisit NK analysis day 2 after someone dies
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:13 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 348, EchoVision wrote:
In post 342, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 337, shellyc wrote:Posting is good but that's an easy thing for scum to do to seem townie. I'm still having paranoia about PlusJoy and Noraa
Disagree. If they are scum lurking, they are probably newbies who have no idea of what to say and are afraid of being SR. If they start panicking that will reinforce this idea. So it's good to SR them right now so we can get info out of them no matter what their alignment is.

I'd imagine an apathetic townie doubling down on the lurk or put some effort into looking town.
i disagree

for newbie games, playing scum is fun and that's what you
want to do
. you get excited and all you think about is the game, so you come on and check constantly and play and have fun

i feel like it's semi-rare to see noob scum lurking, let alone 2
I dislike this logic even though it is probably correct since it makes me look scummy and that interferes with my LAMIST
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:17 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

see that's where saying "no offense" comes in handy :]
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:19 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 353, EchoVision wrote:
In post 351, PlusJOYED wrote: I dislike this logic even though it is probably correct since it makes me look scummy and that interferes with my LAMIST
don't you worry sugar tits there's more in the way of your lamist than that :)
can i have a hint so I can lamist better?
pleeeeease?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:19 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 357, Noraa wrote:
In post 355, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 353, EchoVision wrote:
In post 351, PlusJOYED wrote: I dislike this logic even though it is probably correct since it makes me look scummy and that interferes with my LAMIST
don't you worry sugar tits there's more in the way of your lamist than that :)
can i have a hint so I can lamist better?
pleeeeease?
shouldn't y'all pm or something cuz uh if echo says it here, it ain't gonna help anyone I don't think
pms are against the rules for discussing games
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:19 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 360, Noraa wrote:T^T honest opinion do I still sound like a noob? I mean I got a hang of the whole quoting a shit ton of posts things ... pretty fast I would say. The rest uh yeah no just pretend all the stupid sounding posts didn't exist lol
yes but i can see the effort! keep going!
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:07 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 364, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 326, Noraa wrote:
In post 324, Nikahang wrote:
In post 323, Nikahang wrote:
In post 312, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Nikahang has been prodded
VOTE: ShellNyc
VOTE: ShellYc
In post 93, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Nikahang has been prodded,
shoulda done that ages ago but I derped
In post 95, Nikahang wrote:
In post 23, shellyc wrote:
In post 18, Sceptorus wrote:/\/\@f1@ = Mafia
9001\15 = goons
54y = say
vv|-|A+ = what
found one scum, now you can claim who your partner is to make this quicker.
VOTE: shellyc

(VOTE: Sceptorusyeah i know this wasnt the best execution for this joke but I WAS GETTING IMPATIENT DAMNIT)
My pure town energy will prove you wrong; not to worry. Good joke by the way.
I agree. He is part of town

I am voting
lurker confirmed. it's happened twice. Both times he was prodded and both times he jumped on the wagon to eliminate shelly(except his first vote was invalid). Jumping on the wagon isn't that sus tbh cuz I do understand the arguments on why shelly is sus but each time he's prodded, he immediately posts something which confirms he's lurking and that's pretty sus.
Lmao what a character. I don't think that Nikahang's strange behavior is really indicative of an alignment. I'm just going to nominate them to be our town ghost. There's a high chance they will be replaced out at some point in the game.
it's against the rules to suggest someone replace out so I'll watch my language here, but on the offchance they don't replace out, they are a huge vulnerability during a lylo situation, especially if we don't know what they will do, regardless of alignment, as scum will likely keep them alive if they aren't scum. So even if it may be scummy to do so, I refuse to ignore them.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:51 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 374, Noraa wrote:Tbh I don't agree that shelly and plus are scum just bc my gut tells me that maybe one of them is scum but no way both of them r. Then again I dont think I have good reads anyways but I would also like to hear more from 72 about why. Since just the long convo between the two doesn't mean anything imo.
what makes you think we can't both be townies? Just gut feeling?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:37 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 384, Frogsterking wrote:PLUS if you were a sheriff or a dayvig who would u shoot right now?
72o is the most sus to me right now but I don't know if I'd shoot them. They seem to be putting in efforts and could be a good town asset who maybe had a bad start. That happens.

I'm a little worried about Sirius; he seems like a liability regardless of alignment. Inactives too to a lesser degree.

Sheriff 72o, shoot sirius, I guess?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:40 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 385, Noraa wrote:@PlusJOYED
"my gut tells me that maybe one of them is scum but no way both of them r"
"maybe one of them is scum"
"MAYBE"
if that wasn't clear enough, it means that I think anything is possible except both of u being scum. I would also think that if the two mafia were smart, they wouldn't ever talk to each other. That way no one would ever think they r related but u talked to shelly a lot soooo that def makes me think u two aren't the mafia.
Yeah that can be a noob scumtell. One thing I was taught is that mafia partners can have a problem of not wanting to say if their buddy is scum or town. Though they still have to talk to each other to a lesser degree
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:59 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

scumtell = something someone says or does that makes you think they are scum. "that can be a noob scumtell" = "someone new to this game might do that if they are mafia"
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #73) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:02 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

What I was getting at though, is that it's also possible me and shelly are both town just bickering. That can also happen.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #74) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:35 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

2 people not talking at all is a scumtell.

also, since I know I'm town, if people said he had good reads and he suspected me and shelly that's rather concerning that he was dead wrong.

thinking about it in a past game/meta way, if he's known for making good hard reads on people like you said as town, what would he do as scum? People would expect him to hard read people but he can't because he's mafia. So maybe he'd just hope town votes with him based on reads since not making reads would be sus and he keeps going until all town dead.

Ehhh, nvm. That's pretty narrow minded of me and flimsy logic. Probably not really applicable.

I Still think 72o is scummy.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #75) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 395, Frogsterking wrote:Yeah and I definitely think 72 could be mafia I just want to give them a chance to speak, there are still multiple days left and we can change our mind about 72 later.
This sounds awfully like distancing to me. 72/Frogster scumteam?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

omfg shelly stop sheeping me
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #77) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

idk, as I said earlier Noraa is a god tier liar if scum because they strike me as super genuine. So I hard TR Noraa and Tr echo and slightly TR froster.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #78) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:22 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

more of a bah post but lol shelly is cursed af on day 1's / RvS I think
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:24 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I'm tempted to put shelly at E-1 to make more conversation and pressure, but I think I'll probably die if I do so
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #80) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:15 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Oh now that the other game I was in ended we can discuss that but should wait until we hear something official from the mod
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #81) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 423, EchoVision wrote:
In post 411, Noraa wrote:
In post 347, EchoVision wrote:
In post 309, shellyc wrote:
In post 303, PlusJOYED wrote:Regardless of either shelly gaslighting me or me being freaking crazy apparently, I'm a lil disappointed that froster backed off. 72o looked pretty scummy to me for reasons stated, so I wanted to put pressure on them to see their reaction. I'm not looking to quickhammer anyone here yet, as I stated from the begining. I just want to hunt scum and I feel like I'm being misconstrued here.

This is more town but I still stand by my statement that plusjoy is sheeping
it's not more town it's more "i fucked up but i didn't realize it till that sexy hunk of man named echovision pointed it out damn fuck gotta cover my ass"

AHAHA I just skimmed thru the last few pages after a quick brain cool down and lol sExY hUnK oF mAn. The whole shelly, plus, and 72 thing i'm not too sure how to feel. echo can I get an opinion on this? I feel like out of the 3, there's definitely one mafia but that's just my gut telling me the probability of that is pretty high and all three r sus but some more so is all. Like I think 72 is the most sus, shelly has basically gone around and said everyone's sus at this point. Plus I feel like I townread but its possible he's mafia.
plus is scum, 72 is town, shelly is just a fever dream

i’ve pointed out a few issues w plus, like putting 72 at L-1 then acting like nothing happened
he’s still kinda tunneling 72 but isn’t voting him bc i called him out when he was
his push was “yeah it’s kinda scummy let’s pressure it” iirc and now he’s not pressuring it smh
my vote is still on 72o, always has been. try again
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 429, shellyc wrote:Since newbie 2023 ended imma use it for meta reference

PlusJoy is more image focused here, I'd say they're trying to look town without actually having town motives.

My vote stays on PlusJoy. Putting 72offsuit at L-1 without announcing it still sticks.
Maybe that's because last game I got elimed the same day I replaced in as VT, so this game I wanted to focus on my image so I don't get elimed while trying to solve. Wtf do you want me to do? I'm scum no matter what? I'm doomed to die asap no matter what? I feel like I'm damned if I do damned if I don't here.

I'm trying to solve best I can, I'm still new to this game. I'm committing to my reads until I otherwise get new information.

Speaking of last game, shelly to me is playing exactly the same as before in their scumgame. Not voting out of the ordinary, not trying to solve much, just agreeing with other players. I'm not seeing any discrepancy in your play thus far and since the game is so recent that's sus to me.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

gonna take a break and try to calm down.

It feels like I'm the only one trying to push the game forward and shelly is just copying what I say and projecting it onto me and the town is buying it. You weren't the first person to vote me, don't lie to me. It's getting to a point where I don't think I can work together with a town!shelly to solve anymore. I'm starting to think they are so worried about getting elimed they want to copy what echo and others have said and shift towards me to survive.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #84) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:46 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 447, shellyc wrote:have no idea why plusJoy decided to copy my post word for word in 400 and 401.

so now you pivot on your SR on me? because of my wall case or what
I've be SR in every game I've ever been in.Wanting stuff to happen is apparently scum I guess.
400 and 401 was a joke.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #85) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:53 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 443, shellyc wrote:
Take a deep breath, then scream for help in your PT.

First you sheep almost all of my case towards 72offsuit. Town, look at then . It's obvious PlusJoy is hard sheeping me here, not making any effort to solve.
says "yeah idk"
AGREEING
with me. then PlusJoy says a bunch of IIoA. I don't want to hear you spitting mafia theory at me. basically sheeps the part where I SR them.

Then
continues to sheep my 72offsuit SR.
Instead of exploring other worlds or solves.
"logic doesn't make sense" - plusjoy in 225
"flawed logic" - me in 193

says that they have been "mostly independent" wtf PlusJoy after reading your ISO thrice I just
don't see
where you express original thoughts.

states I am town because of
gut feeling
. I feel this is a very unwarranted TR and most likely a pocket. then encourages lurkers to talk which is a form of LAMIST - thats very easy towncred.

Then continuedly puts 72offsuit as scum (as I said), still putting me as town, putting echo as town, and lurkers at scumlean

This game is not a game of "
get the lurkers to talk
". it's a game of finding the mafia and kicking them. Lurkers will get replaced. I don't get the heavy SR lean on the lurkers. This is probably finding filler SRs.

One thing I'd like to point out is 207 first puts 72offsuit as scum, but the vote only comes in 254. Why didn't you put a vote down earlier?
Votes aren't matching up with actions
; another scumtell

doesn't show town motives at all. Hey, our job is to
find scum, not obvtown
. Scum could try and look town as well; it doesn't help.

blatantly pockets
echo again. The quite unwarranted TR of echo rings a bell to my pocketing in the scumgame i just played

Then you put 72offsuit at L-1 without announcing it.
What?!
then you claim it as a "mistake". So basically your thought process is "wait till votes pile on them and lightly SR them until the chance to put at L-1 comes"

starts AtEing and
deflecting towards me
. I never sheeped anyone. I know I wasn't the first to vote you; doesn't mean I sheep. Very flawed logic.

SRs the lurking people AGAIN. LURKERS GET REPLACED. yes talking is beneficial but replacements exist

attempts to pocket Noraa. Now I'd like to point this out: basically plusjoy has TR everyone except the lurkers and 72offsuit, which
doesn't help
. if we flip the lurkers and they are red we don't get associative tells.

is AtEing towards Noraa. it's obvious Noraa is firmly in your pocket

pivots on the 72offsuit SR.
have no idea why you arbitrarily decide to pivot. So your only SRs are the lurkers at this point? Yeah sirius isn't being helpful but policy elims often benefit scum. imo scum!sirius doesn't play jester like

suggests TvT with me and you which doesn't make sense frankly. it's almost surely
TvS
and you're the scum.

backtracks on the lurker scumreads. SO YOU HAVE
NO SCUMREADS
NOW WTF PLUSJOY? then scum!plusjoy probs realises this and arbitrarily adds a 72 SR but you listed them as "could be town" in 386

susses frogster as the 72 partner, BUT says slight TR frogster
8 posts later
. that's a very, very illogical leap.

what?? AtEing me now woah you can cut down the AtEs next time as scum

is very
image conscious
- you either put me there if you think im scum or don't put me there if you think im town. "probably die" why be afraid of nightkills? and if you're town there's no reason to fear a mislim either

meta-SRs me despite stating that they don't like using meta earlier. probably trying to secure a mislim with me at L-2 here

So basically PlusJoy's ISO looks very, very scummy here. My vote stays on them and I urge y'all townies to look in the mirror and realise how scummy this man is.

I don't care about your "sheeping" case on me because I ain't sheeping. My townieness will shine through penultimately and you can flip red.
No SR? No, my SR have remained pretty constant. I SR sirius, lurkers, and 72o still. I've been trying to solve here, I feel like you're taking ahat I say and twisting it around. You were the third person to vote me. That case is fabricated to get an elim on a townie as scum
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #86) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:58 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

That wall is largely just my playstyle here. You're doing exactly the same thing you did in hedgehogs: you notice another player going against me (in this case echo and sirius) and saw that I looked scummy enough so you made a fake case of me being scummy so you get the elim.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #87) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:08 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

VCA doesn't lie. You voted me after sirius and echo. You expressed a gut read, sure, to test the waters and get me killed now that people have voted on me.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #88) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:09 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I never wanted to elim the lurkers, I wanted them to talk.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #89) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:18 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

You also sheeped me in 111. I'll admit that your post had helped me reread and pick up on 72o scumtells.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:23 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Twisting my words yet again. I said in #371 I SR lurkers to get them to talk and because they are a liability during lylo
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #91) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:25 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 459, shellyc wrote:
In post 457, PlusJOYED wrote:VCA doesn't lie. You voted me after sirius and echo. You expressed a gut read, sure, to test the waters and get me killed now that people have voted on me.
VCA does lie.

Imagine a world with scum!me and town!you. I have the perfect chance to accuse you of sheeping me, but I don't put down a vote. Scum's wincon is to make up the majority of the town. Why in the world would I not put a vote asap and give my partner the chance to quickhammer you? (since Sirius and echo were voting)

You said "I SR lurkers" in 450.
Scum don't want to quick hammer because it's scummy af.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #92) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:16 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 467, Frogsterking wrote:Here I cleaned it up:
----
Town Experienced: shelly, 720, PLUS, Echo

Town Inexperienced: Noraa

Null:
Nikahang, Sceptorus, Sirius

----
I'm mostly interested in voting the player's names who in the null category because they've done the least for town and are easiest for the mafia to hide in. Nikahang and Sirius are also arguably being anti town.
I mentioned this before, but sirius is a Se slot, which makes it all the more odd to me.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #93) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:21 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

It's puzzling to me how your handing out town passes like that though
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #94) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:41 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

nvm im a fool lol
I know he has played multiple games though
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #95) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:26 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I'm not 100% but I think you can do a newbie slot for 5 games. To be in a SE slot you need 5 games and at least 1 non newbie game.

But you can play multiple games if you have at least 1 game done
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #96) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 487, 72offsuit wrote:Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, even if you don't celebrate Father's Day today! :D
my guy is on the mars timezone lol
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #97) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 484, EchoVision wrote:we have two days left, I'm comfortable voting within: {shelly, plus, sirius, sceptorus, nika} in no particular order.

idk if plus can ever be town in my eyes at this point
shelly was fine but idk wasn't a fan of the push on plus it seemed rather aggressive as opposed to effective i guess?
sirius sceptorus and nika are all inactive to the point that they're hurting town...
i can't suggest that they replace out but i'ma say i wouldn't hate it if there were three different players in the game
I'm fine, I was just kinda pissy I was getting SR as town and elimed in multiple seperate games. I'm not very good at surviving but fuck it. Didn't help how agressive shellys push was
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #98) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

Like I said before, in earlier games I tried to devote effort to solving without worryinf about appearances. I'm still learning the game. I ended up getting elimed the same day I replaced in, and the town never really got anything from that. I've never rolled scum on this website. So this time, I'm trying to act town first solve/assist solve second so I don't die. And Shelly's agressive push on me is interfering with my solve attempts, which will probably be thrown out when I die. That doesn't help town either.

I also dislike meta dives. It should only matter if 2 of you were in that same game and what they think of the other player.

Shelly's agressive and dirty push/casing of me, twisting my words around, is clouding my judgement. A part of me wants to OMGUS shelly for their agressive push, which is similar to how they cased me in hedgehogs when they were scum and part of me wants to ignore my accusers and solve.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #99) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 512, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 509, Noraa wrote:uh plus said it was a joke or something
OK I must've missed that
In post 498, 72offsuit wrote: Scummy - Replaces in with an RVS vote, not caring whether RVS has been broken or if a player was at Kick-1 already.

Scummy – Rhetorical question. Newbie scum tend to find it hard to act natural. Rhetorical questions are an easy way to feign emotions – eg frustration
The question also feels like !scumPlus hoping someone answers no, and will join Plus in SRing !townSirius

Scummy – Feels like a forced, non-genuine post

and 116 – “Id like to put more pressure” on Sirius, but I’ll also provide him a defence “it might have been an honest mistake” – It’s not pressure when you give the player an out. It doesn’t feel consistent with a townie trying probe and set traps for scum to fall into.

– Inconsistency: Wants to question Echo, despite “everything else they did is pretty townie”
Grilling someone over a post, whilst telling them you townread them isn’t going to pressure !scumEcho into saying something scummy. Another instance of what feels like Plus’ words not marrying up with his intentions

– Reads list: “Subject to change, but for now”… over-explainy, suggests a defensive and guilty scum-mindset. Like Shelly has stated, reads list is extremely unoriginal and low-hanging fruit - scumreads lurkers and townreads active players.

- Responds to my , Answers my point against him regarding his “no comment” (defends himself against me saying this was scummy), but ignores my questions about frog and in what way I have been opportunistic (queries relating to alignment-solving).

Scummy ++
Why does it make no sense to go for a solve? Discouraging players from solving the game is scummy.
I’ve done it before on day 1: Newbie 1987, in post 386
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... &start=725

– Sounds like scum rueing a missed opportunity – I don’t see why town regrets what behaviour or what post they made earlier – town’s goal is to find and kick scum, not be concerned with how they appear to others.

– “I'm not sure if sceptorous and niaking are newbie scum because they don't know what to say and are worried about being found out, or if they are just aparhetic townies” … Fence sitting

– “I dislike this logic even though it is probably correct since it makes me look scummy and that interferes with my LAMIST” … guilty mindset yet again … town’s goal is to find and kick scum, not be concerned with how they appear to others.

– “what makes you think we can't both be townies? Just gut feeling?” 225 – Scum rueing the fact they aren’t being townread

UNVOTE: Shellyc

VOTE: PlusJOYED ,
now at K-2
This is pretty townie. But all of these things fall into categories of wither genuine mistakes, meticulous obsessing on my personality, attacking me for not wanting be SR, or twisting my words/misinterpreting them. I get it, being self conscious is bad. I'm a newbie slot, still learning this stuff.

I'm gonna commit to 72o since they still feel a lil scummy to me. Their logic doesn't make sense. I'm leaning more on scum shelly, unsure how much of that is gut/prior experience with them and how much of that is me being pissy so I'll hold off for now

need new info to help solve
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #100) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

*as in townie to case me. But the contents of the case are wack and wagoning me here at this vote count for same reasons is really just sheeping shelly too imo
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #101) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:12 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Fuck.
I am the town friendly neighbor.
:(
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #102) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:13 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I really just wanted to stay alive day/night 1, guess that's not happening now
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #103) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:31 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 543, 72offsuit wrote:I think we should still kick PlusJOYED despite that terrible claim
that's super dumb
This is like, the only PR role that can confirm itself with another player. And since it's rolecop setup, I'll either die (most likely), confirm myself with another player, or get elimed day 2 if im scum
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #104) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:12 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 547, shellyc wrote:Guys plusjoy outed scum here

I’m the doctor and doctor is impossible to be paired with a TFN

Hammer this right now
Oh nice, a scum admitted themselves
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:13 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: shellyc
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #106) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:17 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

This game took a really fucking dumb turn. Guess I shouldn't have claimed yet but it's really disadvantagous to elim PR as they said and I didn't see how I wouldn't die at E-1 and everyone but Nora thinking im scum. But kill shelly for real, let them flip red (again) and I'll die from NK tonight
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #107) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:19 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

doctor is impossible with TFN, but town make sure you hang shelly tomorrow if you decide to elim me today and I flip TFN
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #108) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:21 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

There is 1 of 2 outcomes here:
I flip red and shelly dies tonight
Or
I flip TFN and shelly gets elimed tomorrow

It's up to you guys really. I know I'm TFN but that's all I can give ya
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #109) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:25 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 562, shellyc wrote:PlusJoy consistently calls 72offsuit scum instead of targeting me after I made my case. Clear scum mindset because you know I am town
no???
I was leaning more towards 72o since they seemed more scummy but now I onow your scum lmao
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #110) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:26 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I'm not gambiting, shelly is going to clowned super hard tomorrow
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #111) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:28 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Pretty sure I'll be elimed today but they'll kill shelly tomorrow after I flip TFN. So still a town benefit overall.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #112) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:32 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I ain't self hammering as town.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #113) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:33 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 572, shellyc wrote:Your defense is "kill shelly tmr"; that means nothing
if you're town!plusjoy and im outed scum, why would you just sit there instead of trying to solve
cause im not long for this world and I've placed my faith in the town that your buddy will be found
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #114) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:35 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

@Noraa your the kingmaker, I've put my hopes in dreams in you. VOTE SHELLYC!!
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #115) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:37 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Shelly trying so hard when they'll get elimed tomorrow and everything they say will be disregarded as scumtalk lol
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #116) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:38 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I'm gonna take a shower. I'm interested in this now. Thanks for making my claim worth it, shelly. A 1 for 1 is good for town
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #117) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:50 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 583, Noraa wrote:I don't like this situation. I don't want to choose. I want to think ur both town >:(
I think it"s no longer possible both of us are town.
Shelly and I aren't dumb enough to claim a pr as vt
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #118) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:51 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Yeah I'd like the tracker/jailkeeper to claim now so we know who is scum
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #119) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:51 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 591, shellyc wrote:I'll take that as a compliment

but you're still scum here
no u
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #120) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:53 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

twisting my words again like you've done all game :/

I'm saying so the town knows who to vote. I think a pr reveal here is worth it.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #121) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:59 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

A town pr verifying me and damning shelly, will save us from eliming a townie here, which is the current trajectory. And if a pr counterclaims me and sides with shelly, when I flip green the game will be solved. Or vice versa.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #122) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:12 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

mundivore, I'll admit I played pretty badly day 1 as town and focused too hard on obvtowning over solving. I ask that you consider town!joyed perspective here for a second.

A scum CC's your pr claim, and the town sides against you. This is all well and good, since you know when you flip friendly neighbor green shelly will be doomed. What would you do?

We have a scum right in front of us. Shellyc. Miseliming a townie is a worse outcome than the town jailkeeper or tracker revealing so that they can prove my innocence, condemning red shelly and save town and put town at a very good state.

If I was scum asking for this, I could see it for fishing prs, but at this point, the best scum play would be to either self hammer or just condemn shelly since without daychat PT my newbie scum buddy could lose us the game by fakeclaiming a pr and having shelly flip doc.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #123) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:14 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I agree that shellys choice of fakeclaiming a pr here is strange though. So even if I'm miselimed here it's still decent.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:15 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Just promise me this town; when I flip friendly neighbor here you'll hang shelly day 2 as doc is impossible.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:24 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 619, Mundivore wrote:
In post 607, PlusJOYED wrote:A town pr verifying me and damning shelly, will save us from eliming a townie here, which is the current trajectory. And if a pr counterclaims me and sides with shelly, when I flip green the game will be solved. Or vice versa.
Let's say you are town. You're trying to do what, get the Town Jailkeeper to claim? Sure, that stops us from eliminating town, but now the town have no real power roles. Scum kill the Jailkeeper and your power role does nothing since you confirm yourself town. I'd rather sacrifice the TFN to prove that shelly is scum than sacrifice the Jailkeeper to prove it.

Or maybe you're trying to get the Town Tracker to claim? That's the only other option, but it's a stupid option because Tracker/TFN and Tracker/Doctor are
both valid.
And even then, a tracker is
still better
than a TFN who has already confirmed themselves town.

Besides, it's such incredibly cocky scumplay to sacrifice a scum in order to kill a TFN in a game with a tracker or a jailkeeper lurking about. They'd be exposing themselves to
one
bad night being enough to end the game for them. No way shelly is fake-claiming here. And if she
is
then it's a misplay and we take those.
Fair enough. But if the jailkeeper claims and shelly flips red I become confirmed and I don't want tracker to claim here. I'll take the miselim on me if you all promise to get shelly tomorrow. That's still good for town. I just want to get the maximum value out of this situation for town sake.

And, personally, I have a habbit of dying day 1 and I want to survive longer.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:52 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

dang redados i like you sad imma get elimed today.

I'm kinda pissed at how freaking dumb shelly is being rn. Regardless of alignment this push has been agressive as hell and self sacrificing considering they are gonna get elimed tomorrow. But I'm still pretty bad at this game, so whatevs. I'm gonna be extremely pissed if shelly doesn't flip tomorrow, and outraged if they flip VT cause they were cocky about me flipping red.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #127) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:54 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

though truth be told, eliming a provable pr role is pretty dumb as town.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #128) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:04 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I'm actually leaning more towards sirius or froster. Froster feels kinda fake, following what people have been saying without really solving and Sirius is sirius. I'm null on 72o now atm
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #129) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:06 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

true
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #130) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:07 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I was actually planning to visit froster since they seemed townie before this went down but idk now
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #131) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:09 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I refuse to self hammer as a pr
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #132) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:11 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

yeah i know redados
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #133) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:17 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Thanks, that makes me feel better about getting elimed day 1 as a pr. Usually that's q sign of serious misplay
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #134) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:08 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I like the plan that sounds fun. I prefer eliming shellyc today since from my perspective she's either a misplaying scum or a severely misplaying VT claiming a pr role. Knowing shelly, I think her plan was that she was scum, and she'll say her plan was that she was confident that I was maf and to fake claim doc as VT so she would die n1 and that the maf kept her alive but she's just a regretful. If the town promises me they'll elim her no matter what I'm fine with being elimed rn.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #135) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:36 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Final readlist:
TR: Noraa, echo, Sirius, both replacements
100 % scum: Shellyc
SR: 72o (tunneling me, suggested they should kill me even after I claimed but before shellyc counterclaimed, which makes no fucking sense. Also leaps of logic I think for SR me and not listening otherwise), froster (not really solving, lots of fluff, defensive/neutral around shellyc. I expect them to bus hard shelly tomorrow to gain towncred. Wants to end discussion which helps scum)
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #136) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:37 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 741, Noraa wrote:
In post 736, Frogsterking wrote:I'm also not interested in hearing from the replacement slot for this same reason. I'll townread anyone who helps me quickhammer PLUS.
I won't be taking this free town pass bc I believe in plus and his pure townie energy(I stole this line from someone, can't remember who, but I think I heard it a while ago)
Yeah that townpass is some bullshit
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #137) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:38 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Not that it matters since I'll be elimed soon, but my elim pool today is just shellyc, and my elim pool tomorrow is (72o, froster)
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #138) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:49 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 748, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 744, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 741, Noraa wrote:
In post 736, Frogsterking wrote:I'm also not interested in hearing from the replacement slot for this same reason. I'll townread anyone who helps me quickhammer PLUS.
I won't be taking this free town pass bc I believe in plus and his pure townie energy(I stole this line from someone, can't remember who, but I think I heard it a while ago)
Yeah that townpass is some bullshit
In post 726, PlusJOYED wrote:I like the plan that sounds fun. I prefer eliming shellyc today since from my perspective she's either a misplaying scum or a severely misplaying VT claiming a pr role. Knowing shelly, I think her plan was that she was scum, and she'll say her plan was that she was confident that I was maf and to fake claim doc as VT so she would die n1 and that the maf kept her alive but she's just a regretful. If the town promises me they'll elim her no matter what I'm fine with being elimed rn.
PLUS is also attempting to keep the conversation going here so she can look for the other PR.
I'm a guy but whatevs
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #139) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:02 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I really was the town friendly neighbor. And to be honest, yall were the rudest neighbors I've seen in a minute
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #140) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:02 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Yeah noraa i've been hammered
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #141) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:04 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Just hang shelly tomorrow and all will be gucci
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #142) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:08 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Doesn't work like that sorry noraa. I'm dead
I like your posts, and hope to play with you gain c: My last request is that you can lead the town to victory and murder shellyc and her partner
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #143) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:12 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

It's ok guys. I'm going to a happier place. :)
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #144) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:14 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Sorry for my misplays town. This was my second real mafia game and I'm still not very good
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #145) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:44 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 774, Redados wrote:For some meta commentary, being the town friendly neighbor is actually really hard. You want to use your role on people you think are town. You won't want to use you role on people you think are scum. But if you pick the towniest people to use your role on, then they'll just get nightkilled and it'll go to waste.
Yeah. I was going for middle of the pack between townie and scum (trying to not be universally town read but not too scummy to get elimed), and I think I leaned a little too hard to the scum area on accident. But I found a scum so it's ok I guess.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #146) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:17 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 794, Frogsterking wrote:I can't believe shelly would sac in that situation.
I agree. Almost feels like a vendetta against me or some shit cause it doesn't make sense.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #147) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:47 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

well I have monke brain and can't count votes
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #148) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:56 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Noraa I think your heart is in the right placr here but it's either me or shelly is a scum. It's really that simple
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #149) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:01 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

No I've never rolled scum in a mafia game.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #150) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:08 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Oh actually I did find a really old game where I was CL in a large theme game. But that was 5 years ago when I was a senior in high school
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #151) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:21 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Oh I found one were I was a mafia goon (ravenmocker98) if you really insist on meta. It's kinda cringe though so sorry for that (I was in high school, and I think most of us in that thread were pretty young): https://hypixel.net/threads/game-over-m ... ia.487686/

Idk man, I'm mildy worried if I survive I target the guy who gets NK'd or I get jailed and mafia attacks me. But idk.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #152) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:25 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

that is adorable noraa. But VT's don't lie about their role
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #153) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:55 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

@mod can we get a vote count? I think we've proven we have too much monke brain to be able to count votes.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #154) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

I'm emotionally exhausted, back in a few hours. I do think either me or shelly has to die today for the 50/50. Nothing else makes sense imo
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #155) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

Like the 4th time I've said this, but it honestly makes no sense why shelly would counter claim here. Does she think she can get away it when I flip? It seems super cocky to think so.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #156) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 917, Noraa wrote:
In post 916, PlusJOYED wrote:Like the 4th time I've said this, but it honestly makes no sense why shelly would counter claim here. Does she think she can get away it when I flip? It seems super cocky to think so.
plus r u admitting to being scum here? :(
No. As in when I flip green what does she think will happen next? Well we can see in the dead chat I guess
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #157) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 925, shellyc wrote:
In post 916, PlusJOYED wrote:Like the 4th time I've said this, but it honestly makes no sense why shelly would counter claim here. Does she think she can get away it when I flip? It seems super cocky to think so.
thank you for TMI-ing

it makes 0 sense because I'm town here and claimed to get rid of you
Shelly it's starting to get on my nerves that you think it's ok to just throw this game away. Regardless of alignment, fake claiming here is just really dumb or cocky that you think you can live when I flip green.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #158) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

My vote is on Shelly and it will not change today until either she or I am elimed.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #159) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

I'm at E-2 atm I believe
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #160) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 972, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 967, Noraa wrote:Ah so u just vote for whoever votes u eh? getting scum vibes here. If one of the two(plus and shelly) is scum, sirius or redado might be the partner.
SMH ITS CERTAIN THAT ONE OF THEM IS SCUM

VOTE: noraa
pls
well its shelly
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #161) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 977, Sirius9121 wrote:Shelly, answer the foloowing 3 quesitons:

1. Who is most possible scum team?
2. Who is most town?
3. Who will you send a TFN, assuming your real?
Lmao i qlso wanna know shelly will send tfn
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #162) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1000, Mundivore wrote:Some thoughts:

Scum know what column of game we're in. Scum shouldn't want to fake-claim a role that they know is in the game because of exactly this situation: they get counter-claimed and then one for one'd. With that in mind, TFN with no townies dead at night is a very bad fakeclaim. Scum knows which which column we're in. If we're in Column A or Column C, then there's only a one-in-three chance that you can make that claim without someone being able to counterclaim you. In Column A, the Tracker and the Jailkeeper in A2 can both be in the same game as the TFN. The Jailkeeper and the VT in B2 can also both be in the same game as a TFN. Otherwise, the town has at least one PR that can counterclaim you. If you're in Column B, it's actually impossible to avoid a counterclaim—either there's a Doctor (who can't be in the same game as a TFN) or there's a TFN (who can counter).

As dumb as the TFN fakeclaim is, it still makes
no
sense in comparison to a Doctor fake'd counterclaim. The
best realistic case
is that you trade in some scum 1-for-1. This is just really weird no matter who's scum here. (Beyond that, when no people have died, C1 is the only world in which scum can get away with a Doctor fakeclaim without eventually getting 1-for-1'd.)

I'm still leaning on Plus being scum. If shelly is scum, she's literally gone and thrown the game for her scum-mate. Creating this 1-for-1-at-worst scenario is pro-town, and so I choose to believe that shelly being town is most likely. Beyond that, we can't forget that Plus was fishing for PRs when it looked pretty certain he was going down. Shelly did too for some reason?? I'm not sure how to feel about it, but she only did it once while Plus' efforts were sustained. And I'm kind of done joking around here, I'm going to drop my vote of Plus before I go to bed tonight, this mess is getting ridiculous.

VOTE: PlusJOYED

Sirius I can't read you properly at all. My clowndar is reading 100% on you, and that's most of what I've got. I'd say it's like you contribute your scumreads by dartboard, but it's worse—you take votes that seems almost universally attempts at starting bandwagons. Everyone votes shelly early? Vote shelly. People start switching to Plus and you switch to Plus. Now things are heating up between which one to kill, and you spontaneously switch to the member which is neither of them who is considered sus by the most people. I agree that Noraa is fishy as fuck, but your play is frustrating.

We've got a scum kill, if not today then tomorrow.
Bird in the hand.
Don't go running off into the bushes, people.
fair enough. If I was an outsider that's about what I would do too
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #163) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1006, shellyc wrote:Yeah that's probably E-2 {me, you, 72offsuit}
I thought 72o unvoted?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #164) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1012, shellyc wrote:
In post 1011, Noraa wrote:doesn't matter if he's scum or not. "accidentally hammering" is a scumtell imo
just because everyone tells you to not do it doesn't mean it's the protown thing to do

this is flawed logic
If the town agrees on something and go against the majoritys wishes it's not pro town
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #165) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

I've said basically all I've had to day about the me/shelly situation
at this point. There are 2 posts that I'd like to bring attention to that were really scummy but I think flew under most peoples radar in the heat of the moment that I think are worth looking at again.

First:
In post 542, 72offsuit wrote:UNVOTE: PlusJOYED

I dont buy the claim.

1. Total scumbucket, so i think its extremely likely just scum role fishing and trying to avert their lynch.

2. No PR is that ready to out themselves at the drop if a hat, especially not when:
A) a player requested for no hammers
B) we have replacements incoming
C) request for a claim came from their scumread
D) request came from a player who was already on their wagon And unable to actually hammer

Unvoting until replacements in.
This and the post after, despite my imperfect play here (I was feeling really pressured as nearly every player had expressed a SR on me), from a logical perspective, eliming me here before shelly counter claimed makes 0 fucking sense considering TFN is a provable role. They unvoted, but didn't even flinch or reconsider their SR on me at all, and a tunnel like that (an incorrect one at that) does not befit a townie SE reaction. This is very odd to me and pretty scummy.

Secondly ...
This, for obvious reasons, is a super scummy mindset. Townpasses are not just thrown out to people who do what you want, and limiting discussion here sounds like a bad idea. It's either a townie misplay (possible) or a big scumslip (also possible).
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #166) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1016, shellyc wrote:im just ignoring plusjoy's posts at this point
I'm not ignoring your posts and I know your scum. Sounds like a desperate tunnel to me
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #167) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1025, shellyc wrote:
In post 1022, PlusJOYED wrote:a townie SE reaction
what is a "townie SE reaction" why do SEs have special treatment
I generally expect a higher level of play from a SE than a newbslot. Even if it was from a newbslot its still sus
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #168) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1031, shellyc wrote:
In post 1027, PlusJOYED wrote:I'm not ignoring your posts and I know your scum. Sounds like a desperate tunnel to me
let me explain to town. So now i know PlusJoy is outed, they would do things to frame partnerships after they die, so I should disregard their posts at this point to make a better decision on the solve.
seems like a wasted effort since town will elim you tomorrow no matter what you say and you flip red
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #169) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1033, Noraa wrote:So ig we could make the plan
plus use ur pr thingie on frog and shelly save him?
If I live, since theres no rolestopper, I'm not telling who I use it on to get a better chance of scum not killing that person which won't prove me.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #170) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

Well not telling until the next day assuming I survive, which is unlikely
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #171) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

this game is nuts lol
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #172) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

pfffffff
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #173) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1115, EchoVision wrote:
In post 1017, Frogsterking wrote: The stats guy in me has to disagree with you shelly, you haven't proven anything, you've only provided evidence for your point of view.
i'm a math ed major
that being said,
fuck statistics
really? I like stats. [flex]I got a minor in math / major in computer science myself [/flex]
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #174) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

ikr it's a little annoying
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #175) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

I'm thinking 72o/shellyc is my main solve atm. Could also see munkinder/shellyc
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #176) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

yeah i can see it
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #177) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1165, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 1065, JacksonVirgo wrote:

VC 1.13
shellyc (1)
- PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED (2)
- shellyc, Mundivore
Noraa (1)
- Sirius9121
Redados (1)
- Noraa

Not Voting (4)
- 72offsuit, EchoVision, Redados, Frogsterking

With 9 unfortunate souls alive, you need 5 votes to eliminate.

PlusJOYED is at E-3

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-09-08 12:00:00)

Let me know if there are any errors
Nvm deadline 21 hours.

If you are town, vote for a PlusJOYED kick

VOTE: PlusJOYED
does that include myself? what should I do if I'm town I'm still kind of dumbfounded at Shellys lies
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #178) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

Also is 72o and frog gonna ignore my callout post?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #179) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:07 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1181, EchoVision wrote:morning who's here
im here
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #180) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:32 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1180, Sirius9121 wrote:i'll be here in 30 mins
In post 1195, Redados wrote:And to clarify, so Noraa will not say that I am changing my opinion to suit the majority, here is my preference:

1) Lim Shelly
2) Lim Plusjoy
3) Lim anyone else
4) Self lim
5) No lim.

Noraa, no lim is NOT an option. No lim is very bad for the town and I do not want that. So since we're in the final twelve hours, I may change my vote. I am not sheeping, I'm just trying to get a lim so we don't waste a chance to catch mafia.
I know it's shelly, but really guys, the only option here is to elim me or shelly tonight. And I can prove myself tonight.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #181) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:58 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1285, Frogsterking wrote:I read through plus's scum meta game from a different site he posted in . The main thing I took away was that there was a lot of reliance on AtE from that meta in general and that overall the quality of play was not that low.

Considering plus said they have a degree in computer science with a minor in math () and when they were in highschool they played on that site that relied a lot on AtE I'm thinking it's possible they kept track of the votes and were just giving theater after the e-0.

VOTE: plusJOY

shelly does shelly things as scum and town, so far that doesn't include saccing herself for the pr, I guess we'll have to see though.
1. I am legit bad at counting votes, regardless of alignment or occupation. In a social game like this my brain is less focused on the numbers
2. That game was 5 years ago when my brain was still smol (16?), and I'm kinda impressed you read through it all lol. I'd like to think if I rolled scum now I'd play better than that
3. That's a totally valid and fair vote. I still wanna know about why you tried to hammer me and give free townpasses for hammer.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #182) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:07 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Also Noraa, you really should vote me or shellyc. One of us has to be scum, and me/shelly won't be mad at you if you vote us. These uncertain situations is what mafia is all about
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #183) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:32 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

random thought, but what if sirius becomes the kingmaker here
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #184) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:33 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1314, Noraa wrote:Alright so *declare intent to hammer*
but tbh I don't see the point here too much since he and shelly already claimed roles....
I have no last words, your honor. I'm ready for the rope
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #185) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:35 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

...again
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED