Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #200) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nomnom, Ankamius, Invisibility scum team. Makes sense with Ankamius’ forced positioning.

Also, if Invisibility is scum with Ankamius never votes him here for the fact that “scum would bus, right?”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #201) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1254, Kanna wrote:No complaints with flavour taking lead; yesterday’s events + I read sala and nomnom’s iso during the night and I think they tmi’d flavour as town.

@anyone let me know if you need anything from me and if you end up wanting to lynch me, that’s fine too. I still think town can win.
This was a good post by you if you’re scum. It definitely helped me town read you. I even thought I was going to get you caught out by going back and saying Salamance never commented on me, but he did, and I agree, that was a very TMI read that he used to “buy my love”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (isolation #202) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1267, Gjt wrote:To be honest it hasn't been very Towny since end of D1. I knew they were lying about a result on me and to me seemed like they were baiting me to give info which I opted to to find out what I needed.

Kinda go by the policy Lynch all Liars
Me hard pushing the Scum JOAT and power death tunneling it isn’t townie...?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #203) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1273, Ankamius wrote:yes my plan when replacing in was to hard townread both of my scumpartners for no reason
Why do you say that like it’s a bad thing? That’s a very good scum move. I like using that tactic a lot, actually.

People think these “poor scum plays” are bad, but they’ve been so ingrained in people that those plays are much stronger scum players than people think. There’s a reason some players don’t think I have a strong scum game, and that’s fine.

Those are the same players I beat every single time when I’m scum.

Mastina’s probably my biggest detractor, and I find her one of the easiest people to play scum against on site right now because of it. I literally was able to get her to claim that I was town fake claiming a guilty on another townie, when I was scum guiltying a scum, and setup Mastina mislynch, which I do essentially every scum game against her.

It’s why she always town reads me when I’m scum and scum reads me when I’m town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #204) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1275, Ankamius wrote:I hope you have a better opinion of my scumgame than to actually believe that I'd do virtually nothing but that when replacing in

when I have the advantage of a playerlist that almost entirely has no idea what the difference between my towngame and scumgame is, and a gamestate where it's entirely possible to just wrest control over and brute force a phase shift away from my scumpartners being the main targets
I actually think that because I’m scum reading you, that you’re town, if that makes sense, and I am aware of that.

I am scum reading you, but I think you’re town. That’s why I want Invisibility today, and haven’t pushed your lynch at all.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #205) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I am a giant team scum player, and it’s not like I don’t know Nomnom.

@Ank - do you agree that I had control over the game as soon as I started posting more? If so, in what world do I, in control of the game, single handedly defend Gjt lynch, and move it on over to a Scum JOAT in somebody I know decently well in Nomnom?

I dont understand how I can be at all scum read here, tbh.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #206) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1278, Ankamius wrote:Are you seeing why I don't think your posting is town yet
No. I think I’m completely obviously town
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #207) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m anti bus.

You can look at who I’ve bussed in the past year.

Avengers mega hydra in Pokémon, was going down anyways, i hopped on.
Vorkuta in ramblings, was going down anyways I hopped on.
Jjh in anime upick, we were actively fighting and arguing in our scum pt, we don’t really get along too well.

I don’t bus unnecessarily. When I’m scum, I play as a team. I have to. The longer the game goes, the more likely I get killed.

I am a strong early-mid game scum player. I am a super strong late game town player.

I go for Perfect scum wins, usually.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #208) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1281, Ankamius wrote:You're doing all the same shit I've seen you do last time you were scum
This is a flat out lie. I have never pushed a scum buddy Day 1 like that.

Never.

Look at every single one of my scum games from last year.

Not a single one of my buddies died Day 1 except for in Everything Is Completely Normal.

That was a defeat of mine, and I claimed Masons with my buddy that died to try and protect them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #209) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

What experience do you have with my town game? I don’t think we actually have that much experience with each other. I can’t think of a scum game I’ve seen you in.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #210) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I am the biggest Anti-bus player on this site, and the only reason I bussed at all last year is because I won too many games and people were catching on that I never pushed buddies, so you’d have to actively be think I’m breaking my scum meta.

Also, this game is entirely different than any other game I’ve played in a long ass time.

Look at my start.

I am town, if you are town, see that, and see that soon. Because my scum game will not be what defines me anymore. I know I’m a stronger town player than I am a scum player, and there’s plenty of games that prove that, and this is going to be one of them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #211) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1275, Ankamius wrote:I hope you have a better opinion of my scumgame than to actually believe that I'd do virtually nothing but that when replacing in

when I have the advantage of a playerlist that almost entirely has no idea what the difference between my towngame and scumgame is, and a gamestate where it's entirely possible to just wrest control over and brute force a phase shift away from my scumpartners being the main targets
People can’t brute their way past me. It’s why I don’t get along with players like RC, Robb, and RB. I naturally just shot that kind of thing down.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #212) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1278, Ankamius wrote:Are you seeing why I don't think your posting is town yet
Also, let’s talk about this.

My posting just is town. Idc if it looks like it, I’m not worried about that. I actively treat every game as a separate thing. Different players require different types of interactions towards them. I actually don’t know this entire playerlist that well. You’re the player I am most familiar with and I can’t even say I’m that familiar with you as a player.

This being said, that means there is a lack of meta on me here, so why do I go against my Never Bus meta in that sense?

Also! Nicholai and I were essentially a town block. That’s just a bad kill. Sure, I make strange kills sometimes, but I don’t make bad kills.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #213) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That was a damn good Day 1 town performance by me, so I’m gonna make sure that’s seen :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #214) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1288, Ankamius wrote:Why are you posturing so much based off my posts?
BECAUSE THATS WHAT I DO AS TOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #215) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1291, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1287, Flavor Leaf wrote:You’re the player I am most familiar with and I can’t even say I’m that familiar with you as a player.
Ok

Then I hope that you know why I find that even more weird with your bizarre stance on me since I joined the game and that you keep changing it based on how I'm acting towards you
I don’t base my reads off meta. I use it as complimentary. I read people’s potential agendas, and paint thousands of pictures and see which one looks correct. Then I dive deep into that picture, and I go forward like I’m correct, knowing I might not be, and when things start not to add up, I look into why, and usually that makes me reevaluate.

You are still ignoring multiple of my questions, like what purpose does me as a Hate Bus strong team scum player, ever force a lynch on ScumJOAT Nom on Day 1?

Like what scum purpose does that have? My scum game relies on gamestate control, something that doesn’t work unless partners are doing stuff.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #216) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1292, Ankamius wrote:I'm ngl FL

it didn't click until this game, but if you're scum then I'm pretty certain I've figured out how to read you
Well, I’m town here.

Give me your thoughts on you thinking I bussed NomNom then.

I want you to say it. If only for post game stuff
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #217) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1295, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1293, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t base my reads off meta. I use it as complimentary. I read people’s potential agendas, and paint thousands of pictures and see which one looks correct. Then I dive deep into that picture, and I go forward like I’m correct, knowing I might not be, and when things start not to add up, I look into why, and usually that makes me reevaluate.

You are still ignoring multiple of my questions, like what purpose does me as a Hate Bus strong team scum player, ever force a lynch on ScumJOAT Nom on Day 1?

Like what scum purpose does that have? My scum game relies on gamestate control, something that doesn’t work unless partners are doing stuff.
do you understand what I'm getting at?
Not at all.

I am completely perplexed with you at the moment. What purpose do I have in bussing a ScumJOAT?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (isolation #218) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... #p11471064

Also, look what I did here start of Day 2.

I also caught 2 scum later in that same day phase, alongside correctly reading that both Maria and Myself, the main 2 wagons that day, were both town, and scum killed me that night.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #219) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1298, Ankamius wrote:I really don't think you bussing or not actually matters in the grand scheme of things

when you place so much emphasis on the fact that you bussed a mafia PR, that really makes me wonder how town indicative it really is

:thonk:
You have avoided the question at least thrice now.

I’m not asking you if it’s town or scum indicative.

I’m asking you the purpose.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #220) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1298, Ankamius wrote:I really don't think you bussing or not actually matters in the grand scheme of things

when you place so much emphasis on the fact that you bussed a mafia PR, that really makes me wonder how town indicative it really is

:thonk:
You’ll see how wrong this is post game, I guess.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #221) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1301, Ankamius wrote:I'm a lot more interested in why I keep getting the impression that you're trying to dance circles around me like you care about my opinion of you

when you think I'm scum, as you entered the day with

and then when I challenged you on that, you suddenly think I'm town because of it

and yet you keep deflecting back to that same point when I engage you on other things???
I’m picking your brain. I’m not deflecting back to it, I’ve never left it. You’re the one deflecting to other things by actively avoiding the questions.

The same thing you did Day 1.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #222) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You are the one actively avoiding questions and deflecting it away, I will gladly talk about every single focal point in every single one of your posts. I feel like I am, but if I am not, highlight where I am not, and I will do so.

After YOU quit deflecting.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #223) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1304, Ankamius wrote:I think you're straight up not afraid of this playerlist and think it would be simple to take over the game completely
So I choose to not go for a perfect scum victory?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #224) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1305, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1301, Ankamius wrote:I'm a lot more interested in why I keep getting the impression that you're trying to dance circles around me like you care about my opinion of you

and then when I challenged you on that, you suddenly think I'm town because of it

and yet you keep deflecting back to that same point when I engage you on other things???
now address this
I did in the post before you answered
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #225) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1303, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I’m picking your brain. I’m not deflecting back to it, I’ve never left it. You’re the one deflecting to other things by actively avoiding the questions.

The same thing you did Day 1.
I also don’t suddenly think you’re town off of it. I have the same read I have had on you.

I think you’re scum, and because of that I think you’re town.

I’m not insane, I think it’s more likely I nailed 2/3 scum than nailed 3/3 scum. I chose to lynch Nomnom over you yesterday for a reason. I chose to vote Invisibility over you today for a reason. And those reasons are, I think they have a much higher chance of my read on them being correct than my read on you being correct.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (isolation #226) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1310, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1307, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1304, Ankamius wrote:I think you're straight up not afraid of this playerlist and think it would be simple to take over the game completely
So I choose to not go for a perfect scum victory?
how does this not fit that frame
Because Nomnom’s dead.

I’m a puppet master type.

What about my trajectory aren’t you getting?

I actively have been not voting you, i actively have stated I want other people and not you. What doesn’t line up? I saw connections and potential scum plays you could have been making. I called them out. I didn’t push you for it. I pushed Nomnom, and now Invisibility. Nomnom flipped ScumJOAT, and you have some insane idea that I just did that for the lulls, for the clout.

Look at what Skitter said at end of my Don Corleone Nom. I actively help newer scum players.

I played a newbie game at the end of the year with a new scum player, and I went to town protecting him.

You act like I’m pushing you as hard lock scum when that was never the case. I haven’t even voted you once this entire game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #227) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1312, Ankamius wrote:you're so constantly hyperaware of your own playstyle as both alignments and put so much emphasis on the social aspect of the game

it wouldn't shock me in the slightest if you suddenly turned the tables solely to get an advantage during the day

all you really need is get universally townread and suddenly nothing actually matters anymore lol
Then you just have Flavor Fever. Paranoia of me being scum so bad you have to scum read me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #228) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1313, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1311, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m not insane, I think it’s more likely I nailed 2/3 scum than nailed 3/3 scum. I chose to lynch Nomnom over you yesterday for a reason. I chose to vote Invisibility over you today for a reason. And those reasons are, I think they have a much higher chance of my read on them being correct than my read on you being correct.
and you only acknowledged this after I challenged you.
So? It’s in my play, i don’t need to acknowledge it.

I’ve literally never voted you this game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (isolation #229) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You’re not my top town read by any means. You’re “a” town read.

At least before all this. I just don’t feel like you’re actually putting thought into this rather than just causing a 1v1 for the sake of doing something, which is why I read you as scum in the first place.

Something tells me you’re just town doing all this, but bah
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #230) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1317, Ankamius wrote:no

I have the impression that you're trying to pull the wool over my eyes because your trajectory on me makes no fucking sense under a microscope

and you keep pulling the conversation back towards shit that doesn't matter to that frame because I don't give a shit whether you bus or not, that's not where my impression of you is coming from

my entire reason for this engagement is to decipher whether you're scum trying to manipulate me
How would I be manipulating you here? I’m literally saying I’m scum reading you. You’re incredibly scummy this game, and I’m still giving you the benefit of the doubt.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #231) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1318, Ankamius wrote:and the fact that you're constantly emphasizing that you wouldn't ever bus and that I shouldn't scumread you because you never voted for me really isn't helping me townread you
I literally have a hydra account named Self Meta because of how hard I self meta as town. (I do it at a lesser degree as scum because it gets me scum read when I’m town, but I have to do it as scum because I do it as town)

Just ignore that then.

Like I said, meta is complimentary at best. I’m just being honest.

All my self meta all the time no matter what alignment I am is always honest. It’s just extra information being thrown out there, people can do with it what they please.

I caught Nomnom scum, and I feel you’re taking it away from me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #232) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1322, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1320, Flavor Leaf wrote:How would I be manipulating you here? I’m literally saying I’m scum reading you. You’re incredibly scummy this game, and I’m still giving you the benefit of the doubt.
yet you're still acting like my opinion matters when I haven't done anything???
In post 1321, Ankamius wrote:lmao this is exactly the same shit you outright admitted to doing after that mini normal

I saw you doing similar things in restless spirits

I saw you doing similar things in that one krazy game you played in

and I never saw you doing this in vengeful ghosts, gameshow, or really any other game we were TvT in

what the fuck is the deal FL
I didn’t really play in gameshow, I was a lurk sack.

And here’s where I think you are wrong.

This game is actually similar to Vengeful Ghosts, look at Day 1 in that game.

I was the ONLY one who defended DEB. I hard hard hard defended DEB. I was wrong on his alignment there, but it’s essentially the exact same thing I did to GJT here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #233) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Lurk sack in a hydra.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (isolation #234) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You have done stuff, though.

I pushed a you, Nomnom, and one of Invis/Kanna scum team, as soon as i push Nomnom, Nom goes invisibility you go Kanna. That makes sense to scum read you there, or at least see it as a possibly deflect. If you’re town, I’m wrong on it, but it’s okay to be wrong in mafia, especially early game. Just gotta make sure you get to the right one.

I also thought your vote on me yesterday was scummy. I think that’s fair too.

I am actively trying to help you see that I am town here. What can I do to help you see it?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #235) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1326, Ankamius wrote:I think I've gotten all I'm going to get from this engagement

I'll be back later
You need to reply about my DEB comments in Vengeful Ghosts, because that completely contradicted what you were saying.

I don’t think it was purposeful, i think it might have been an oversight. You say i was way different, and that DEB comment is almost exactly what happened in this game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #236) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That’s another scummy play for you to make an exit RIGHT after I had proof from your own statements.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #237) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

All logic states that you are just scum here, and I am ACTIVELY trying to town read you, because I want to believe that you are town just completely out of it here, because you’re right, I don’t believe that you make these types of plays as scum based on how I think of you as a player. I just don’t see you actively 1v1ing me like this as scum so blatantly off.

But on a surface level, you are by far the scummiest player to me in this game, and I don’t believe you are a surface level scum player.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #238) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:39 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1332, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1327, Flavor Leaf wrote:I also thought your vote on me yesterday was scummy. I think that’s fair too.
I'd like to know what's scummy about a vote that pretty blatantly has no teeth and is a joke
I didn’t see it was a joke, which changes things.

And you deflected away from the DEB thing....

I feel like scum you wouldn’t deflect from these things, though. :shrug:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #239) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1331, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1328, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1326, Ankamius wrote:I think I've gotten all I'm going to get from this engagement

I'll be back later
You need to reply about my DEB comments in Vengeful Ghosts, because that completely contradicted what you were saying.

I don’t think it was purposeful, i think it might have been an oversight. You say i was way different, and that DEB comment is almost exactly what happened in this game.
...........no???

I just checked your entire ISO for your Gjt mentions and saw that you flipflopped on Gjt for literally the entire game and there were several points where DEB was a straight up scumread or the very bottom of your null list

you were hard-against DEB entirely for the entirety of day one in vengeful

those aren't even close to the same
Oh you did answer.

You seriously don’t think I hard defended GJT here...?

I guess we can stop this conversation, because at this point, it’s just a perspective issue.

We’re looking at a sheet on the ground, and it looks purple to me, but maybe it’s actually blue, and the lights hitting it differently for you. We’ll see later.

I don’t think there’s anything else I can say to you right now.

You are either scum or have a hard case of the Flavor Fever.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #240) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1334, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1330, Flavor Leaf wrote:All logic states that you are just scum here, and I am ACTIVELY trying to town read you, because I want to believe that you are town just completely out of it here, because you’re right, I don’t believe that you make these types of plays as scum based on how I think of you as a player. I just don’t see you actively 1v1ing me like this as scum so blatantly off.

But on a surface level, you are by far the scummiest player to me in this game
, and I don’t believe you are a surface level scum player.
like what the fuck is this LOL

either I'm the scummiest player in the game, or I'm midrange scum, or you think I'm town because you think I'm scum

pick one and stick with it
I guess we really just don’t have that much experience with each other. That’s not how I play Mafia at all.

I don’t pick one or stick with anything when reading people. My reads don’t work like that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #241) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It’s a spectrum, a constantly moving and evolving spectrum.

It is what it is at this point. I’ve done all I can to try and convince you, post game you’ll see this was all earnest.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #242) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1338, Ankamius wrote:I think I've hit the point where it's easier to just assume you live in a different dimension I can't understand because my head hurts every time I try
Damn, I wish I knew how to search better for people explaining what it’s like listening to townMe, because this is like just another reiteration of what most people say about me when I’m town.

This doesn’t happen every game, like in the Creature game I posted (where I also did a Day 2 result claim, btw)

I dont fake claim, I just state things that I’m not. There’s a difference.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #243) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1339, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1336, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1334, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1330, Flavor Leaf wrote:All logic states that you are just scum here, and I am ACTIVELY trying to town read you, because I want to believe that you are town just completely out of it here, because you’re right, I don’t believe that you make these types of plays as scum based on how I think of you as a player. I just don’t see you actively 1v1ing me like this as scum so blatantly off.

But on a surface level, you are by far the scummiest player to me in this game
, and I don’t believe you are a surface level scum player.
like what the fuck is this LOL

either I'm the scummiest player in the game, or I'm midrange scum, or you think I'm town because you think I'm scum

pick one and stick with it
I guess we really just don’t have that much experience with each other. That’s not how I play Mafia at all.

I don’t pick one or stick with anything when reading people. My reads don’t work like that.
if you're town, you really don't understand the perspective I have here

if you're scum, you understand and are trying to undermine the perspective

I can't even tell the difference anymore
That’s what my ex gf said to me too.

I think we just have different perspectives.

I feel like your perspective on me is my trajectory on you specifically, and I’ve described that as well as I can.

I think you on a surface level is incredibly scummy, which is why I’m scum reading you. However, I don’t think you’re scum, because I don’t believe that I would scum read you based on surface level reasons if you were actually scum. I have not voted you, I have put many other people in front of the lynch priority list of you, such as Nom Nom and Invisibility. Your puzzle piece is red, but you might be a cherry instead of a tomato. I just haven’t found enough puzzle pieces to know if there are cherry trees here, but I think it’s likely based on the garden being near an orchard.

If that makes sense.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #244) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I correctly town read Flubbernugget once because I hard scum read him. I knew I always town read scumFlubber naturally, and I have a feeling that can be similar to with you based on my limited experience with you.

I wouldn’t even really say we played much with each other in Gameshow or Vengeful because I tend to not pay attention when I hydra, which I believe I did in Gameshow? And Vengeful I died Night 1, i believe? And don’t remember us really talking.

We didn’t really talk much at all in any of our games.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #245) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m town, though. What do you want me to do so you can see that then?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (isolation #246) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think you’re town who’s got Flavor Fever.

If you’re scum, you’re playing me decently well, and probably are like “Flavor’s real easy to work”, but i don’t think that’s what’s happening?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #247) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1346, Ankamius wrote:you were forcereplaced early in gameshow and lynched d2 because krazy got triggered and brute forced it
Ah, I was with Nancy, huh? Then RC complained.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (isolation #248) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1347, Ankamius wrote:idfk, the only other answer to that is to get enough confident reads to read you by proxy
I do really well when I can get a strong townblock going.

Jingle and RCEnigma say easy mode is when they can confidently town read me, and just sheep to victory.

They’re really good slingshotters.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #249) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1350, Ankamius wrote:oh that's who you were hydraing with?

that wasn't ever revealed
I think so, I’m not confident.

It could have been Auro or Menalque.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #250) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It’s 4am for me, and we just took the last 4 pages.

Imma try and hop off
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #251) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1315, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1312, Ankamius wrote:you're so constantly hyperaware of your own playstyle as both alignments and put so much emphasis on the social aspect of the game

it wouldn't shock me in the slightest if you suddenly turned the tables solely to get an advantage during the day

all you really need is get universally townread and suddenly nothing actually matters anymore lol
Then you just have Flavor Fever. Paranoia of me being scum so bad you have to scum read me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #252) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Bob - I just really don’t see the point of bussing Nomnom there if I were scum. Sure, “that’s the point!!” But there are just much more I could have done. Scum theatre I do, as I did with Ben in the game you’re referring to, but they were never going to go down, I made sure Ben would be able to end game from him bussing me, which is something that I’m always for if necessary. If I’m the first scum down, my team usually wins. I’m a team player through and through.

Bob’s latest posts are extremely townie.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #253) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1370, SausasaurusRex wrote:I think the Nicholai kill is an attempt to stop town communication. Nicholai was one of the most active players, and whilst Flavor Leaf and Ankiamus have posted a lot recently, I’m certain much more communication would have been made were Nicholai alive.
Yeah, I miss Nicholai. He was the town leader, not me. I was that cool outlaw bandit type in the back the saloon that met up with him, and helped him get rid of his problem, i was expecting to get paid.

Now I’ll do it for free.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #254) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1379, Invisibility wrote:
In post 1218, Flavor Leaf wrote:Honestly, fuck it. I can solve this game today.

Let’s mass claim.
do you actually want this
Yeah.

If you’re town, I need to figure that out today, because your interactions with Nomnom, specifically hers with yours and your wagon hopping, incriminates you’re heavily.

However, I’m not against the idea that maybe Nomnom did that on purpose because it was seen I was leaning that way.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (isolation #255) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Disagree. Black and white mindset to think my play’s been “mildly antitown”

I am a strong advocate of not relying on PR’s to solve games. I’ll massclaim Day 1 if I had my way.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #256) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t even agree to disagree.

There’s obviously drawbacks.

There’s reasons why I don’t actually propose mass claiming Day 1. I’d probably give a fake claim there anyways.

Just sick of the 2015 and before era of Mafia being the correct way, when both my town game and scum have have proven that mafia as whole need to evolve or you will be shrekked.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #257) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Chainsawing was really great at one point, then it was a terrible thing to do as scum, and I created the term Hatcheting, which is what scum did in place of chainsawing, and people are just now after 2 years catching on to hatcheting, but by now hatcheting’s already in the past, and most people are still looking at it like it’s a newer thing
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #258) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1390, Non lmh wrote:Ank is town IMO
VOTE: Looker
Rick found her first, maybe
I think it’s hilarious how I’ve been referred to as Boon, FL, Rick, and Pret this game. :lol: i like that Bob knows me as Pret, and Non knows me as Rick, though, so stick with it!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #259) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1393, Non lmh wrote:Drinks on me.
Down.

VOTE: Looker

I’m still there with Invisibility, but idk. I kind of liked his posts this day phase, but if he was scum, he had to do it anyways.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (isolation #260) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Based on gamestate, I feel one of Gjt/Ank have to be scum now.

I don’t see town straightfacing that and then scum not coming after.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (isolation #261) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think Ankamius might just be scum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #262) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1416, Gjt wrote:
In post 1415, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think Ankamius might just be scum
For me you and Ank is TvS. I'm not 100% sure who yet, but I don't feel there is much chance you are both Town
I felt that way bout you 2.

That’s not really the case with Ank and I, I feel. Ank can be town alongside me, but I don’t think Ank can be town alongside you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (isolation #263) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You’ve been off in Paris for so long
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #264) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If GJT and Ank are S/S, they’re hard TMI’ing right now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #265) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I might wanna switch. I’ll make a decision tomorrow
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #266) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m with Alisae, Titus, chkflip, Mathblade, and I think Bitmap right now, and they all said to lynch Ankamius.

I’m lying about that last part, no Talking about ongoing games
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #267) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m at a Scummer’s meetup with those players right now, and I’m buzzed, and think Ankamius is scum, but i still love her.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #268) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like I’m actually like 95%+ sure that she is scum, but I feel bad pushing her :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #269) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Idk if I think GJT’s scum anymore
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #270) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1494, Detective Pikachu wrote:I'm gonna go on a limb and say boon is town because I doubt 4 people replace from one slot with him as a buddy

That and reading 0% of boon is probably best way to decide his alignment
Interesting, yet accurate.

I hope you’re town who thought this rather than scum. It’s a much stronger play that way too
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #271) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1495, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 288, Gjt wrote:Throwing this out there top.3 Scum for me right now
Nicolai
Bob
Flavor Leaf
Bets on whether this is 0/3 or not?
However, this makes me want to look into seeing if DP/Non and Bob make sense as a scum pairing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #272) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

1 scums probably on the Looker wagon.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #273) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think Gjt really is scum, guys
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #274) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Gjt
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #275) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think i need to start looking for town rather than scum for this game here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #276) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I haven’t played with him in years.

I feel like he’s super scummy, but gut says he’s tow; and that’s just how he is. He doesn’t seem to have an agenda, even if he comes off as scummy? I’m not sure. He could be scum, i opened the day voting him for a reason
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #277) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1504, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 295, Kanna wrote:
In post 250, Salamence20 wrote:He just said hed perfer to mislynch D1.

Wheres the town motivation. Hmm? HMMM?
Yeah that’s misrep VOTE: Salamence20
Kanna would be pretty town if not for the move off sala after the early 'misrep' vote, but kanna moved from sala to rex so if rex is also scum could just be moving from s to s which I think would make kanna probtown

Need more info to reach that conclusion tho

Leet's posit
Looker
Joges-vissy (vs. Rule of 3)
Boon (vs. Reading)

As the conditional towncore

With kanna as the nominee for auxilliary towncore
If Gjt is town, this is wrong.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #278) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nomnom was going down, so it’s expected that an interaction of here is 100% S/S, at least 1, but Invisibility seems too easy and he doesn’t look that scummy other than the vote hopping timing.

Maybe it just is Kanna and they’re trying to get on my good side.

It worked if that’s the case.

But Ankamius looks genuinely scummy as well, and is pushing so many red flags for me, but part of me doesn’t believe they’re scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #279) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

GJT’s not the best lynch today even if scum. But GJT never gets to Endgame.

UNVOTE: GJT

Let’s get a couple results from them first.

I don’t think they’re lying about their role, but I could see that being a scum role here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #280) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Hmm.

VOTE: Ankamius

I think Rex has a good amount of genuine posting at the end of Day 1
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #281) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There’s scum in Ank and Kanna, and I believe that’s where we should go. I think there’s a higher chance of Ankamius being scum right now than Kanna. I had it Day 1, and I said Ank and Nom were scum with one of Kanna/invisibility, and they both went on to split it there. I think Ank is scum, and Kanna/Invisibility arent. Idk whereelse right now, but I want Ankamius. She came in today playing damage control.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (isolation #282) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I can’t link until later. Bad service, struggling to get posts out even.

It’s near the end of the day, specifically when I make my return. I call out Nomnom/Ank as being scum together with one of Kanna/Invisibility.

Nomnom votes Invisibility, and then Ankamius votes Kanna.

Invisibility/GJT were the other possible wagons, GJT I was like the only one defending. I might just try and stick with that read and trust myself. It was right for Nomnom. Invisibility and Nomnom looked like S/S to me, but I feel that could have been what scum was trying to go for so we’d lynch Invisibility.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #283) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ank was the Wimpy slot, right?

Yeah, sticking with it. That slot is scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #284) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1537, Gjt wrote:I still think Ank/FL is TvS
I’d rather deal this now than later anyways because I seriously don’t understand how I can possibly be scum read and ever seen on the same team as Nomnom without the excuse of “Flavor’s just good!” Which is an annoying reasoning.

I think DP made a good point saying that my teammates don’t replace out. I think there’s actually a good amount of resource to back that up even.

Inactivity sometimes will have players replace out, like Vex in Mafia A La Mode just wasn’t really playing, but for the most part, yeah. I think that’s a good tell that I really can’t change.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #285) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Gjt - just explain the purpose of keeping you, a soft claimed PR, alive and instead of letting you die there, which I could have just stayed completely quiet and off your wagon to do so if scum, by the way, and then hard pushing a ScumJOAT until they get lynched.

That just seems playing against wincon it I were scum. Like, sure, “did it for the town cred”.

I’m barely even getting credit for catching Nomnom. Scum are actively trying to make sure it’s not seen as me having correct reads, and Wimpy replacing out makes sense given the gamestate for them to be scum.

If you think we are TvS, join me on Ankamius. I’m trying to actively help you see that I’m town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (isolation #286) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1583, Gjt wrote:
In post 1574, Detective Pikachu wrote:Ahh yeah the rule of three rebuttal

I was wondering about that but for me I think nomnom likes to play wolfy so I think she set up a fake rule of three to skew things (i.e. all town poe of 3). Although she can also power bus so it's like, you never really know.

Do you think vizzy is scummy independent of associatives?
Looking through Salamence's posts they were also going hard on Invis, but they were also accusing Wimpy as well. I forgot Wimpy (Ank) was the one saying they were not worried about mislynching which is possibly why Salamence was hoping on a wagon for them. Thinking about it, I'm not sure if Scum would come out and say that, suppose it depends on how brave their are at making themselves bait for saying it. However both Salamence and Nom were both going on Invis. Starting to feel there is more there and that the rule of 3 is involved here.

I'm not really 100% off of Ank, reminding self of some of Wimpys posts have pulled me away slightly.

VOTE: Invisibility

Currently feel most confident about Joges and Looker being Town
This is why I want to kill GJT.

Says Ank vs FL is TvS, but doesn’t know where, I give the opportunity to help him, then he pivots.

I’m happy pushing Ankamius, and I think GJT could be a partner
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (isolation #287) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Wimpy was not pretty town. Wimpy was pretty scum.

Just like I caught Nomnom that day, I caught Wimpy there too.

And they both replaced out. Scum replace out when I push them. It’s annoying. Kuribo did the same thing in Mafia a la mode, and that’s a similar playstyle to Wimpy even.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #288) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1603, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Thoughts
I am liking the Non slot a little better. FL is annoying me. Right now he is trying a bit too hard to seem town. Might as well just rent those noodle
balloon and a giant sign that says i AM TOWN. Right now the only reason to really read FL as town is bc of his Nomom push. Other than that his play has been blah jmho.TBF i know my play this game has been less then stellar.
This actually only comes from a scum perspective who is either scum with Ankamius or knows Ankamius is town, by the way.

Because if Ankamius is scum here, I’ve actually played extremely well.

@Ank - thoughts? This is true if you are town as well, it still TMI’s with Fuzzy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #289) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

well, hindsight, if you’re town, you’ll see me as obv town post game.

If you are town, Fuzzy as scum would likely be hopping on that trail to try and push me farther. Because I had more control over this game Day 1 before I even caught a scum, which I find strange.

I also lost Nicholai, who was my town block.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #290) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Still not convinced I haven’t solved it
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #291) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nah, I’m actually not moving from this slot until it’s dead, tbh.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (isolation #292) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1663, Gjt wrote:
In post 1662, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:FL makes me want to make me want to jump out the nearest window ( luckily I am on the first story)

Thoughts
I think that one scum stayed on the Gjt wagon and one lept on the Nom wagon toward the end. This means that if my theory is correct then either Ank or Jorge are scum
and also SausasaurusRex, invisibility, kanna, or looker

should be back with more thoughts
My gut is neither Looker nor Joges is Scum, it's not concrete, but they are my main Town Leans

I think I’m here too.

I also think Rex is town, you’re probably just obnoxious town.

Fuzzy, DP, Ank, Invisibility, Kanna contain the rest of the scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #293) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1681, Ankamius wrote:invisibility is like... obvtown
DP is obvtown but it might just be me
Fuzzy looks town to me
and I'm obviously town

you're literally 1/5 at best and I'm giving you joges since he's someone I strongly doubt I'll be able to read him anytime soon
See, you were semi good here until you said Fuzzy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (isolation #294) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Does Detective Boonskiies need to make a return and solve again?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #295) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ank, Fuzzy, DP have scum in them somewhere
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #296) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The DP - Ank isn’t natural. It’s TvS, but idk where the S is.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (isolation #297) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

After my return, I’m seeing the same exact things I saw in Gjt Day 1. Obv town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (isolation #298) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Bob/Rex I am lean town on both. Rex end of Day 1 was really genuine, Bob has no agenda, and has actively done what I’ve seen him do as town Bob, in regards to DP asking my thoughts of Bob, I specifically liked the post right prior to the question.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (isolation #299) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Kanna’s actually coming across as genuine again, but I have a little bit of paranoia it’s fake. Nonetheless, I am lean town there.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #300) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

DP, Ank, Fuzzy, Looker I think have all the scum in them right now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (isolation #301) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I could be writing off Joges right now, but the Looker wagon is interesting to me. I feel if she were town, that would have been pushed more. I know there was a wagon earlier, but why did it dissipate? Because I moved away from it?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #302) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think I want to lynch Wimpy slot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #303) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1727, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1723, Flavor Leaf wrote:DP, Ank, Fuzzy, Looker I think have all the scum in them right now.
Leaning 0/2 scum are in this pool atm but I'm willing to entertain being wrong on fuzzy
Nah, it’s never 0/2 with the amount of momentum I’m unable to get going.

It’s when I know I’m on the right track.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (isolation #304) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1728, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1721, Flavor Leaf wrote:Rex end of Day 1 was really genuine, Bob has no agenda,
can you link the rex posts you liked?

I feel like bob having no agenda is why I don't like his slot tbh
Makes sense; doesn’t make it scummy.

Yeah, I’m heading to the gym right now, and hanging out with someone during and after ;) but I’ll get some cases.

Maybe I’ll do a Last Night Tomorrow, not that anyone here understands what that means :(
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #305) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Do DP/Looker has some merit to it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #307) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t think ScumYous can take out TownMe right now, tbh.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (isolation #308) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1737, Ankamius wrote:are you assuming I'm trying to date you or kill you

because neither are the case
Clever wording, because it would really be date AND kill.

But when I said yous, I was actually referring to both you and DP, but I like the inference.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #309) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

More of a...they come together, because I’m a “they hate that they love me” kinda person.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #310) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1742, Detective Pikachu wrote:are you at the gym right now boon

are you literally flexing in front of us right now
Well, as I said before, I’m a literal definition of avocado toast; I go to a rock climbing gym, and am drinking my Yerba Matte right now.

Flexing, but in a different way.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #311) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I haven’t started yet.

People don’t look for me, I just appear when I’m needed the most.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #312) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The person I’m climbing with is late, so I’m just doing some work in the lounge area.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #313) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Shoot your shot 2020
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #314) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1744, Detective Pikachu wrote:dude typing on your phone after rock climbing?

doesn't that hurt? I feel like my arm is usually stressed out after rock climbing
Oh, I’ve also been doing it for a bit now, and I go about 3 times a week, so it actually doesn’t bother me to do stuff like that anymore.

When I first started, doing things like playing the guitar the day of climbing was impossible.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #315) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1745, Ankamius wrote:sorry fl but I'm not actually looking for a partner
This is because she has a scum partner already. I feel like it’s one of those “for post game” jokes.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (isolation #316) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1753, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@FL
the way i read your scum read on me is...he doesn't like my playstyle so he is scum. I think this is dumb but whatever pop your corn man
The reason I am not sheeping you is bc of your playstyle. It makes it hard for me to agree with your reads sometimes,
I agree Ank might be scum but not for the same reason you do.
Your playstyle is fine.

It’s the reads themselves, the places you decide to shade, and your positioning in the game mixed in with other people’s reads of you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #317) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And you’re in a pool, not even saying I don’t think you could be town, which is another reason, because you continuously act like I’m like hard hard sold on you being scum, and that’s not the case.

Ank, my strongest scum read, I’m not even hard sold on. I don’t think there’s really enough to go on for a hard sell. Certain times things line up, like when I pushed Nomnom. I just soul read her as scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #318) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

ugh, in my heart of hearts, it’s just Ankamius/Fuzzy, but meh.

@GJT - I just felt like you were obv town yesterday based on wagon composition, and the way your wagon was gonna go through.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #319) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I say we just lynch Ankamius today.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (isolation #320) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I could Ank and Invisibility, but that just seems way too easy. Nomnom looks like they’re trying to setup Onvisibility as their partner when they go down.

Definitely think investigatives being on invisibility is solid.

Ank flips scum, track Invisibility or Fuzzy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (isolation #321) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1768, Detective Pikachu wrote:the question is whether they're pushing you because sausage is town and they want two opposing town wagons or whether they're actually trying to save sausage before he reaches his "I will actually post" deadline in 3 hours lol
This is scummy because who’s “they”.

The 3 are Fuzzy, myself, and Gjt.

If you’re scum, and Ank is town, this is a TMI post as well.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (isolation #322) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ankamius isn’t even on Rex, meaning Rex is extremely likely able to go through.

Wagon Composition implies Rex is is town, extremely similar to my read on Gjt from Day 1.

Rex is not scum.

Ankamius, if town, means DP is scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #323) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

100% DP/Ank has at least 1 scum in them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #324) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That’s just you hatcheting.

There’s only like 3 players in this game who would be pushing that, and that’s 100% what scum do to town me when I’m correct.

Like, those comments only happen when I’m on the right track. You can even go and fact check that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #325) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m also having a great 2020 thus far with my town game popping off, no reason for me to believe my reads are that off especially with the way I powered Nomnom.

This is why scum had to kill Nicholai, to weaken me, and he was never getting lynched
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (isolation #326) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Interesting enough, both Invisibility and Kanna slot are on the wagon away from Ank, which reminds me of my Nomnom/Ank with 1 of Invisibility/Kanna.

However, I don’t know if Ank sits on Kanna as the scum buddy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #327) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1781, Detective Pikachu wrote:statistically your reads in games I happen to be in are about 0% though so maybe my entry caused your read-rate analysis to plummet
Idk who you are.

And Wimpy was super scummy but it looks townie. Aggro players scum replace out when I go after them all the time
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #328) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m already confirmed to be above 0% because of my Nomnom push
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #329) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1785, Ankamius wrote:idk how I feel about kanna replacing out immediately after I start pushing her
You’ve been pushing her as scum since Day 1.

X
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (isolation #330) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Disagree.

I’ve seen Persivul get aggro like that as scum anyways.

I thought it was Rb or Robb, but I’ve actually been scum with Persivul before. We won a scum game last year, just the 2 of us.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (isolation #331) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1790, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1786, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m already confirmed to be above 0% because of my Nomnom push
Yet as soon as I enter the game your reads seem to dive off a cliff :P

clearly I am your bad luck charm
Once again, false.

I had most of the reads prior to you coming into the game.

Ankamius was there Day 1.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #332) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1792, Detective Pikachu wrote:Boon you can sell me on bob, right now you could sell me on fuzzy, you could sell me on gjt, but you're not selling me on wimpy's slot this dayphase sorry LOL
I don’t really care to sell you on it.

I’m gonna sell Bob, Looker, Rex, invisibility, Kanna slot, Joges slot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #333) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Rex - can you vote your counterwagon if you are town.

@Bob - DP’s setting you up to be mislynched. Ank/DP are never Town/Town here. May I use my momentum from Day 1 to try and chain a 2nd scum, and have you trust me on this slot? I hope I’ve done enough to show you that this isn’t like either of those scum games you played me in.

@Invisibility - I’ve given you benefit of the doubt a lot, even after thinking you could be a 3rd scum. Can I get you to lynch Ankamius this day phase somehow?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #334) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My only paranoia of TownAnk is if DP is Scum TMI’ing all over the place.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #335) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Here’s my thing with Fuzzy and why I think he’s more likely town than scum: he is doing way too much whining about people reading him weird for playstyle unnecessarily that I think it comes from town rather than scum. Also, the fact that he’s essentially backtracked on the not sheeping is more likely to come from town than scum because scum has no reason to contradict themselves like that. It’s just awkward play if he’s scum, and I think the Ank vote is extremely townie.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (isolation #336) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So with the strong town read on both Gjt based on being the wagon that was supposed to be mislynched yesterday, mixed in with the role that scum could have, however, it’s not better than that Novice JOAT of Nomnom, and I don’t believe Gjt-Nomnom is Scum/Scum ever.

Plus the Ank/FL reads are just super awkward to be coming from scum, I feel he genuinely feels that way, and in fact, Ank flips scum, he’s right.

So Gjt and Fuzzy alongside myself as the only ones on the Ankamius wagon, yeah, I’m pretty sure I’m on the right track.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (isolation #337) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nomnom wouldn’t have died over Gjt Day 1 of I were scum. That’s not an opinion, that’s not WIFOM. That’s fact.

Nicholai, my biggest supporter and town block, wouldn’t have been murdered last night, maybe a little later into the game, but not last night. That’s not opinion. That’s not WIFOM. That’s fact.

Like, you can’t possibly think I can be scum here, Ank, and that’s a big reason I believe you to be scum, because I don’t think you believe it either, but you have to push it and discredit me.

Even Hey you Pikachu over there made a good point about scumNomnom slot not replacing our so many times like that as a partner of mine.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #338) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Pee pikachu - frankly, I don’t actually think you’re scum despite you being incredibly scummy and seemingly pushing a scum agenda. Even though I don’t know who you are (i could probably figure it out, i don’t really care to, it doesn’t matter), i don’t see the point of strong white knighting Ankamius here, even if you’re scum and they’re town, because Ank flipping town, I’d go after you hard. Ank flipping scum, I’d move away from you.

You are posting way too obviously like a TMI like agenda, and I think it comes from town thinking they’re correct rather than scum knowing the slot is town, so I’m town reading you because I’m scum reading you.

I just believe you’re wrong on Ank, and thus, your slot and your reads are compromised by way of sleeping in a pocket.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #339) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1803, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1801, Flavor Leaf wrote:Like, you can’t possibly think I can be scum here, Ank, and that’s a big reason I believe you to be scum, because I don’t think you believe it either, but you have to push it and discredit me.
trust me, I'd be fighting a lot harder if I was trying to discredit you
I don’t really think you can fight harder in this position as scum, tbh.

ScumYou can’t take me on in this gamestate without obviously outing a partner.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #340) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1802, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1800, Flavor Leaf wrote:Plus the Ank/FL reads are just super awkward to be coming from scum, I feel he genuinely feels that way, and in fact, Ank flips scum, he’s right.
this is like

aggressively bad FL

AGGRESSIVELY bad
Nah, I played a lot of newbie games in my day, and have gotten rather good at reading and understanding how new players to the site play.

Gjt fits newTown far more than newScum here, and honestly, it’s the collection of actions and posts and Wagonomics that spew him town moreso than any one action.

The chain of actions connected, even if some are red, the overall chain is town aligned.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (isolation #341) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I actually believe that Ankamius would fight harder here if she was town getting mislynched rather than scum who’s getting correctly lynched, even if for the wrong reasons.

Ankamius avoided a lot of my questions straight up Day 1 as well, and I think it’s just been an awkward “well, damn, he had my slot before I replaced in, not much I could do” kind of mentality.

Which lines up exactly with Ankamius’ play here. Coming after me, hoping town would come at me, and discrediting was something that had to be done.

I caught Nomnom slot because of Nomnom.
I caught Ankamius slot because of Wimpy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #342) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1807, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1804, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think it comes from town thinking they’re correct rather than scum knowing the slot is town, so I’m town reading you because I’m scum reading you.
I want to add this to my list of copypastas

this may very well be the booniest statement that ever came from boon
I’ve said this line before. I actually solved a town game of mine last year because of it.

I stated I scum read Flubber nugget, so I got to fork people, and I ended up forking Bins, the last scum because I know I always town read Flubber when he’s actually scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #343) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1811, Ankamius wrote:town's odds of winning plummet to 2-3% if I get lynched
You think you distanced yourself enough from your partner to WIFOM the slot?

Idk. You dying and flipping town means I pushed through a mislynch, and I might not die at night, and in that scenario, I’d probably flip everything on it’s shoulders.

Day 3’s a pretty good sweet spot for me in this sized games too. That’s some survivalistic stuff there.

_______

And you said you’d be fighting harder earlier if you were scum, but now you’re saying the reason you’re not is because youre burnt out.

You can be burnt out and scum, especially in a game you replaced into which I was already pushing as scum, and then I pushed through a ScumJOAT lynch so I have the town clout.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #344) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1816, Ankamius wrote:plus the idea that you misread me hard enough to push a mislynch through after blubbering about how you have the game solved is actually very amusing to me right now
I don’t have the game solved yet, I’m working towards a solve. Your lynch is a big step in getting there.

It’s okay to have an incorrect read. I don’t have any reason to believe I have an incorrect read. It’s what happens afterwards.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (isolation #345) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1819, Ankamius wrote:I would be relishing the challenge as scum

???
Right. And if you’re scum here, this is still true as to what is happening now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #346) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Pine - I’m in the midst of a Pastries like game right now, I pushed through a Nomnom ScumJOAT wagon Day 1, after being the only one defending the Gjt wagon, and Ankamius opens this day pushing me after my town block partner was killed off. Keep in mind, I was already pushing Ankamius as scum Day 1 prior to her even coming into this game, and after she replaced in. I feel like Ankamius is obv scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #347) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1829, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1827, Pine wrote:Ready to be the big damn hero. What should I know?
apparently I'm being lynched
This is an over exaggeration, you aren’t even the leading wagon.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #348) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1826, Ankamius wrote:I'm a lot more calm than you think I am boon
I don’t believe I ever thought you weren’t calm?

I expect ScumYou to be calmer here than TownYou even, from what I brought up earlier.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #349) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I did call Kanna as a possible Nomnom/Ank partner alongside Invisibility.

Right after, Ankamius pushed Kanna, and Nomnom pushes Invisibility as the Gjt wagon was turning into the Nomnom wagon.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #350) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1839, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Um Flavor
Non/ Dp is confirmed Neighborizer which means they are pretty likely town.
I don’t think Neighborizer is AI, but I already stated I think DP is town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #351) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Gjt
Fuzzy
DP
Rex

Bob
Joges/Pine
Looker

Invisibility
Kanna slot

Ankamius

_______

The fact Kanna is near the bottom and that’s being pushed is specifically why I don’t want Kanna slot today. Ankamius slot has much more scum equity than any slot in this game based solely on the Day 1 and Day 2 entrance in regards to my slot.

The Kanna vote Day 1 timing was extremely scum indicative, even if they are Scum/Scum.
Ankamius played Day 1 trying to subtly defend Nomnom and not let them be the lynch.

Because of how I got Nomnom lynched, Ankamius HAD to come in here today to discredit me or cause me to run the game.

Nicholai, my town block, died to weaken the pull we had on the game, and I couldn’t die because Ankamius would have been outed, which Nicholai would have likely pushed through and actually able to get people to follow.

Ankamius’ insistence that I’m scum rather than incorrect town with the shade and discredit is scum indicative.

The Wimpy slot being an aggro scum replace out, @Pine - you saw Kuribo do the exact same thing to me in Pastries, RB did this as well last year to me, this happens a lot when I push a scum aggro, especially if they feel it’s for the wrong reason.

Ankamius also tries to shade GJT’s thoughts, even though Gjt is basically bled town from nearly dying Day 1; ScumJOAT took the place of whatever Gjt was?

So @DP - frankly, I think you’re flat wrong or TMI’ing it because with all of this, I don’t believe there is any actual evidence you could push on Ank being town. And since I believe that if scum, your play has been extremely surface level scummy, which is why I thought you could be scum, that I don’t believe you to actually be scum here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (isolation #352) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I town read that Kanna post
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (isolation #353) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

it I had maybe 2 or 3 reasons only for thinking Ank could be scum, fine, I’d reconsider or wait it out a bit longer, but there’s so many different events that all add up to a scum agenda. It’s not one single thing, it’s the combination of them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (isolation #354) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1851, Detective Pikachu wrote:Boon if you really want I'll reread wimpy but I took one look at that slot and it just read like it was screaming town at the top of its lungs
Why? ScumPersivul is aggro. I believe you to be town reading NAI reasons, tbh. A lot of people do that with aggro players.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (isolation #355) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 407, SausasaurusRex wrote:The first non-rvs vote occurs in post 16, where Invisibility accuses theFuzzyLogic99 of being scum. He does this because Fuzzy voted himself during rvs. I think that for Invisible to vote because of that during rvs is unreasonable.
Anyone
can be voted in rvs, it’s just jokes which will eventually create discussion. This forces me to come to the conclusion that further discussion was exactly why Invisibility voted Fuzzy here. Scum!Invisibility should know this is an inviable option, and town!Invisibility has no reason yet to believe Fuzzy is scum.
In the next post, Fuzzy calls it scummy to want to lynch the town potato. I find this strange, as, by this point, nobody has established themselves as anything, much less a “town potato”, which (correct me if I’m wrong), means people have good reason to believe he is town, and is being needlessly voted. For Fuzzy to simultaneously vote himself and call himself a “town potato” seems contradictory.
In , Kanna asks Fuzzy why he called himself the town potato. Fuzzy answers about 40 posts later, saying:
“Why did you self vote.....

because it was a funny response, at least in my opinion. TBF though I am easily entertained.

Why did call yourself the town potato?.....
see above statement”
I don’t see this as an appropriate justification, but, due to it being rvs and Fuzzy not appearing to do anything scummy later, I will let it pass. For now.

It is now that I make my first dispute with Nicholai. I voted him for what I felt was biased treatment against people, and not necessarily because I thought that he was scum. If someone has no votes on them, a vote can be used not only to indicate you think they’re scum, but also just to get their attention and show you didn’t like a comment. This was my intention during this post. This will cause the other player to write a defence, which Nicholai did, as I expected. However, this post was based around meta, and, having no meta experience with Kanna, I was unable to accept it fully. However, I could partially accept it, which helped shift Nicholai from scum to null. I know I wrote in that I thought it was scummy, but upon further consideration I don’t think it was.

In , Salemence calls Fuzzy town, I would like him to elaborate on that.

In , Nicholai calls Non Ihm town, but I believe this to be sarcasm.

In , Nicholai says Kanna has obvtowned, but I’m not seeing where she did that by that point. The only thing that comes close is , but that’s not enough for a guaranteed town.

Near this point, a Salamence wagon forms, reaching L-3. I disagree with this wagon, at this point Salamence hasn’t done anything scummy.

Will be continued later.

Also this is townie
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (isolation #356) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 507, Kanna wrote:
In post 487, Looker wrote:I'm a girl, but VOTE: Wimpy.

You've had the most interaction, and, even if you're town...
In post 206, Wimpy wrote:Mislynch day 1 is actually preferable
Here we go again
In post 545, Kanna wrote:You called?

Anyways my opinion is I think Wimpy’s being genuine rn. I can also understand the frustration because this initial reasoning of voting him because of the mislynch thing is baaaad + I’m not sure I understand these latest jumps on him either.
In post 576, Kanna wrote:tbf though, I'm wondering if I was wrong about it being a scummy push because a lot of people have been bringing it up that way so maybe it's a misunderstanding. It's still a bad push though and with how much you guys are targeting Wimpy, he's probably town.

Possible Ankamius/Kanna Scum/Scum associations.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (isolation #357) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1855, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:VOTE: Ank

@Dp
Yeah i hated the interaction between FL and Wimpy.... I thought it muddied the water instead of clarifying if Wimpy was town or scum. I know that Fl insists it was a good push but i thought it was just terrible.

Also i am sad now as I miss FL scum reading me for bad reasons
That’s why scum get in those 1v1’s. It happens a lot because it comes across as TvT.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (isolation #358) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 663, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Flavor
I am just trying to deescalate the situation. Hope you are able to see that

Yes I am very much like this IRL , I am being sincere as well
This was extremely townie, actually
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (isolation #359) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 708, nomnomnom wrote:Skimmed the thread heavily. First read gave me the impression FL is town. Wimpy reads frustrated town.

I don't know why but that early wagon on Salamance stood out for me for some reason. joges' vote really sucked but what I found more awful is Nicholai and Invisibility joining in so I think there's scum in that trio?

I'd say it's more likely to be in the follow up votes so Invis/Nicholai would be my guess although joges' post history isn't brilliant either.

invis are you always this lolrandom or
In post 710, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 709, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Nom can you explain your reasoning behind your reads
FL's just playing his usual town game. Wimpy reads genuine frustrated town because I've rarely seen scum out a VT claim like that unless they're gambitting and the replacing out sounds town too to me. Think the other 3 are clear tho

If you mix in Kanna’s posts from earlier spewing me as town based on Sala/Nomnom commenting towards me mixed in with my hard push on Nomnom, then this even makes sense as town spewing the Wimpy slot.

I think my Nomnom/Ank/Kanna slot might be correct, but I’m still not positive on Kanna.

@DP - Persivul comes off super townie early like that as scum. Don’t just look at Wimpy, look around him.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (isolation #360) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 72, Wimpy wrote:Well kanna has only 1 completed game and a skim of that game, I don't see early obv towning. i can't comment on ongoing games so I don't believe you.
You called this townie, but this looks like Classic ScumPersivul to me.

When I was scum with him, he discredited me a lot early. That’s how he interacts with other scum, and the entire basis of this is him discrediting a town read on someone, so the fact you just put this at +5 townie points merits your entire system incorrect.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (isolation #361) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1864, Detective Pikachu wrote:Wait is wimpy persivul? I feel like he isn't but maybe I missed something

is that a theory or something you know?
Yeah. If it’s not Persivul, it’s Robbvna or Rb, but someone here said he outed as Persivul.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (isolation #362) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 735, Gjt wrote:In fact I've got a gut feeling

VOTE: Nomnomnom
In post 737, nomnomnom wrote:???

I'm honestly really confused by your posts and your logic
In post 739, joges wrote:
In post 734, Gjt wrote:I would've thought you would have already checked their ISO when you took over. It's not a stupid question, but then if your Scum you wouldn't need to I guess as you would know who is Town and can just call it your own reads
Here's a theory. This is a scum point of view. Why would a town player need to read what their replacement has done? I would think scum replacing in would want to see what kind of BS the previous player in their slot has posted or thought. People lying will care what their spot has said, people not lying will just start from their entrance and go.

Gjt asking this makes me think they have a scum point of view as I feel only scum would want to read the previous player said.

VOTE: Gjt

This chain is interesting.

Looker/Joges have some out of the box scum appeal after my reread, but they’re 3rd wolf if anything.

Gjt/Myself spewed town through Nomnom.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (isolation #363) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1870, Detective Pikachu wrote:it's clearly not rb, rb isn't that coherent

I don't really think it's persivul either but I at least have doubts on that
Nah, I had that exact same argument with Rb multiple times tbh.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #364) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1872, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1867, Flavor Leaf wrote:When I was scum with him, he discredited me a lot early. That’s how he interacts with other scum, and the entire basis of this is him discrediting a town read on someone, so the fact you just put this at +5 townie points merits your entire system incorrect.
Is your entire meta case based on the presupposition that this is persivul?

I have never incorrectly towncased Persivul; my issue is usually not having a read on him because he's so loaded with AtE

Wimpy has AtE but it's like, different
I actually don’t care who it is tbh.

I’m just countering your bad town reasonings with meta.

I’m pushing on more of an aggro personality base rather than meta.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #365) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 745, Ankamius wrote:lmao nomnomnom is town

nice
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #366) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 797, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 796, Nicholai wrote:alright i'm done here, that's more than enough effort for one day.

omnom rex gjt invis are potential scum for me right now

let me know who you're townreading omnom, and please elaborate your scumread on me if it still there outside of the salsa vote

@gjt: what's your opinion of rex so far this game?
I think what you posted reads more town. Wimpy's slot is town imo so Ank must be town. I read FL as town. I don't recognize Bob's posts as belonging to his scumgame, he's much more assertive here, so slight town lean.

I'm not sold on your Gjt scumlean.

I think joges or invis is where it's at, despite invis being lolrandom because if there's any day to deal with this, it's day 1 imo.
Looking back, I don’t think Nomnom bussed indirectly here. It’s unnecessary. I reread her conversation with Nicholai, and they were trying to work Nicholai. Invisibility mixed in with genuineness and being at the wrong place at the wrong time looks like they were setup to look scummy. I think Invis is town.

Joges was also town read by Nich in a good way, so I think I’m good with it. Nomnom wants to get sold on Gjt, so it happens then a wagon forms.

Bob/Wimpy slot look like where Nomnom would mention scum partners, tbh.

So Ank must be town and insistence that Wimpy looks townie looks really bad in hindsight too.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #367) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1877, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1874, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m just countering your bad town reasonings with meta.

I’m pushing on more of an aggro personality base rather than meta.
dude rb and saudade play aggro and neither sound like this at all

this is town aggro not scum aggro, there is a difference
Nah, that looks EXACTLY like ScumRB, tbh. That’s half the reason I started feeling the slot was scum was because Rb, and I have a big history with Rb.

I disagree that it’s town aggro. It’s NAI at best, everything around it, including Ankamius’ play, is scummy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (isolation #368) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 804, Ankamius wrote:
In post 778, Nicholai wrote:
In post 725, Looker wrote:Do you TR ankamius like you TR wimpy?
i townread the slot, slight town pings from Ank calling omnom town in the way she did it but otherwise nothing on her
In post 745, Ankamius wrote:lmao nomnomnom is town

nice
i know it's slightly contradictory to read this post as town and then question it, but i'm TRing it's tone(?) rather than the read itself. why did you call omnom town after her interaction with gjt? can her frustration not come from scum?
Nom tends to struggle keeping her tone and thought processes consistent with each other as scum

She's already showing consistency
Another.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #369) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 808, Looker wrote:
@nomnomnom:
You have no reads on anyone and are voting Invis because he's lolrandom. Is this correct? Also, apart from calling him a dumbass, you don't lean either town or scum on Gjt?
In post 809, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 808, Looker wrote:
@nomnomnom:
You have no reads on anyone
Excuse me
In post 810, nomnomnom wrote:That whole post is inter-dimensional levels of misreps and it's like you read none of my posts lol
In post 811, Looker wrote:So I'm assuming it's incorrect? Two posts. Still vague. No answers.
In post 812, nomnomnom wrote:Just read my posts please it's not like I have a 300 posts iso
In post 813, Looker wrote:So I
was
correct, because that's the impression I got from reading your ISO before I asked. Thank you.
In post 814, nomnomnom wrote:Are you fucking kidding me, are you for real
In post 780, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 775, Nicholai wrote:right, wimpo's probably town. it was an overreaction but his tone read as genuine frustration. ank is a great replacement for that slot, she'll get some work done

omnom's frustration at Gjt seemed real, but could come from either alignment i believe. could definitely see scum genuinely frustrated at being scumread/questioned for such bizarre reasons. omnom, could i ask where your me/invis suspicions arise from?
Explained it earlier: I think joges' vote on sala early on was bad and that pinged me, and you two sheeped that vote so it left me with an even worse impression, so I think there's scum in the trio. I think the follow-up looks worse than joges and since I won't get anything from invis I'm voting you to get a reaction and talk.

also beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice
In post 782, nomnomnom wrote:Unsure how I feel about Gjt by the way. Obviously the reasoning is bad but the fact that I've seen a lot of town players so self centered about what they would do as town and using that to scumhunt (despite that being bad) sounds tonally ok?

Nothing jumped to me about the slot when I skimmed anyway so
In post 797, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 796, Nicholai wrote:alright i'm done here, that's more than enough effort for one day.

omnom rex gjt invis are potential scum for me right now

let me know who you're townreading omnom, and please elaborate your scumread on me if it still there outside of the salsa vote

@gjt: what's your opinion of rex so far this game?
I think what you posted reads more town. Wimpy's slot is town imo so Ank must be town. I read FL as town. I don't recognize Bob's posts as belonging to his scumgame, he's much more assertive here, so slight town lean.

I'm not sold on your Gjt scumlean.

I think joges or invis is where it's at, despite invis being lolrandom because if there's any day to deal with this, it's day 1 imo.
In post 815, nomnomnom wrote:If that's equal to "no reads" for you, that I have no reads or insights on Gjt and that I only vote Invis because "lolrandom" then I don't know what to tell you. Just read.
In post 816, Looker wrote:How kind! :)
In post 817, nomnomnom wrote:VOTE: Looker
In post 818, Ankamius wrote:Well that was certainly an engagement

This looks good for Looker, actually. Unless it’s scum theatre, this looks good for Looker. I was actually a bit suspicious of Looker on and off, even through this read through. Now, this can be faked, but I’ll give a more definitive stance on it later
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #370) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 874, Invisibility wrote:
In post 849, Looker wrote:theFuzzyLogic and FlavorLeaf are town
wacky
In post 871, Invisibility wrote:nom looks town in the Looker and Nom thing interaction battle fight gauntlet trial challenge engagement

Damn it, Invisibility.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #371) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 927, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ank, who am I sheeping?
In post 931, Ankamius wrote:
In post 927, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ank, who am I sheeping?
why are you asking me this
In post 932, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why no answer rather than the question of you being asked?

Bear in mind, I thought your predecessor was scum.
In post 933, Ankamius wrote:because that came out of left field and the way I answer it changes based on context???

that can be interpreted as you pushing me saying you sheeped someone, but I never did
that can be interpreted as you asking me who you should sheep, but I never indicated being that into the game yet
that can be interpreted as you asking me to go into my townreads... I guess? but that's still a weird interpretation when it comes out of nowhere

all three of those give very different answers and depending on my mood I can interpret it in any of those three ways
In post 934, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why is it out of left field?
Maybe that’s just where I’ve been lurking around while you all play baseball, a dying sport.
In post 935, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think it’s a fair question to ask of the player who replaced the slot I was pushing
In post 939, Ankamius wrote:and yes the fact that you're scumreading my slot makes it even more ??? to me
In post 940, Flavor Leaf wrote:Oh, I don’t plan on explaining to you the context prior to your answer. That’s essentially the entire point of asking you.
In post 941, nomnomnom wrote:As much as I dislike it VOTE: Gjt

Not much time and there's a chance this push on me is scummy with the really bad reasoning so it's worth pursuing. Invis is never going to pick off so yeah.
In post 942, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 939, Ankamius wrote:and yes the fact that you're scumreading my slot makes it even more ??? to me
Why? I’m a giant reactionary player, and I both A) create gamestate wide reactions, and B) elicit reactions from specific players.

I’m helpful to the core engine of a game to progress, even whilst barely attending.

Still hated this exchange from Ank. Also, Nomnom tried to distract right in the middle of it by pushing to Gjt.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (isolation #372) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 964, Ankamius wrote:oh hey salamence was town too
In post 965, Ankamius wrote:
In post 204, Gjt wrote:I will purely be judging everyone on their actions on this game because I'm too lazy nor have the time to go check up on the history of everyone. Maybe its something I can pick up after a few more games here.

I will probably be playing in a way which you won't like and will observe a lot more before posting as a lot of what I see is basing current posts from previous games.

From what I've seen if Nicolai is Town probably won't last long because from experience Scum tend to hate active Townies. Chances are we will mislynch D1 unless someone seriously slips which is why scum often stay quiet D1 (not helping myself there) they'll spread their votes across Town. Not sure how many you usually get on a team here, but one I expect to vote/push one of their team mates. A lot of this phase is keeping track of the votes and who people chop and change too.

I don't have any strong leads yet, maybe a couple now leaning a little towards Town, but as said previously in my mind you are all Scum until you have convinced me otherwise
this is one of the most political things I've ever seen in a mafia game
In post 966, Ankamius wrote:
In post 0, Espeonage wrote:Flavor Leaf
Jacku replaced by Salamence20* nomnomnom

Invisibility

Wimpy Ankamius

SausasaurusRex

TheFuzzylogic99

Kanna

Nicholai

joges

bob3141

pisskop replaced by Looker
Non lmh

Gjt*
p10 reads
In post 973, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf

this is always the funniest answer to any situation
What another incredibly rough trajectory from Ankamius. Played the me vote as a joke, but it came right after I voted for Nomnom, and I’m nulled on the list.

Also the Gjt political post in hindsight’s rough.

If Nomnom didn’t get flipped this wouldn’t have looked bad yet either, but even the Salamence was town is poor.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #373) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 975, Ankamius wrote:now you see why I would call invisibility lynchbaity
In post 979, Nicholai wrote:
those two games are almost a year apart though, and the scum one was 2 months after he joined the site. i wouldn't put much stock into that.
In post 983, Invisibility wrote:oh wow one day VOTE: gtj
In post 984, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 977, Invisibility wrote:
In post 953, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 925, Invisibility wrote:ok honestly
VOTE: rex
What caused you to change your stance on me? You townread me earlier and didn't explain what changed your mind.
not that many days and no one I really strongly scumread more
In post 983, Invisibility wrote:oh wow one day VOTE: gtj
These don't match up. If I was your top scumread, why would you vote Gjt?
In post 992, Flavor Leaf wrote:Gjt’s town. Obv mislynch is obv. He’s a compromise wagon because deadline
In post 993, Flavor Leaf wrote:Scum is on that wagon
In post 996, Flavor Leaf wrote:Scum doesn’t gain anything from bussing a partner here, and by no means should that ever go through if he is actually scum in that case.

People are voting him because they don’t know who to vote. We don’t have a lot of info in the game yet, so it shows that the Gjt lynch is something that scum are 100% okay with happening.

He’s not scum.

I can’t recall a single on of their posts. This is entirely based on the sociological gamestate
In post 997, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 995, Non lmh wrote:what's happening
This could be scum.

With Nomnom/Invisibility.
In post 998, Flavor Leaf wrote:On the fence with Ankamius.
In post 999, Flavor Leaf wrote:My invisibility scum read relies on NomnomScum, which I’m about 90% sure of. Positioning, general stance on the game.

I feel they have a grasp on more of the game than they are letting off.

Oooooo, yes.

Ankamius saving Invisibility possibly whom Nicholai was going after 2nd. Then the Gjt wagon pops up.

It’s likely Ankamius and Invisibility then.

@DP - you said Nom’s instinct is to bus? Then I’m 100% correct here. They bussed Invisibility once they started going down.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #374) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1896, Detective Pikachu wrote:I wonder if we should actually be lynching gjt today

you towncased him too and I'm also too lazy to respond to that tonight
I’m never lynching Gjt. I hard hard defended him Day 1, look at how it happened in that post I just put out, and then we ended on Nomnom.

You also haven’t town cased Ank, you’ve just been stating they’re town despite there being multiple reasons why they are just scum. Ankamius isn’t bad town, and if she’s town here, she’s had quite possibly the worst reads she’s ever had.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (isolation #375) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It’s not even midnight yet where I’m at, and insomnia
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #376) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nah, i can erase the wimpy slot completely, and I still think Ank is scum by her own play
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (isolation #377) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1000, Flavor Leaf wrote:I also town read Looker for reasons I believe I stated, and the Nomnom wagon not gaining steam after the 2 of us there in place of Gjt is something.

If Nomnom were town, scum sheep Looker and I, as we’re able to push stuff easier than others, and then we take the blame if it was a mislynch.

Nomnom is not a mislynch.
In post 1001, Flavor Leaf wrote:Rex is also bleeding town to me now. His questioning of Gjt is town indicative because if Gjt were scum with him, that post would directly link the 2, and i don’t believe white knighting Gjt, especially passively like that, is the go to scum move in that position.

Kanna drops down a bit, however. Manipulative, I feel. Dark side, could be.

I feel much better about my Looker and Rex reads
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #378) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1005, Flavor Leaf wrote:Looker
Nicholai
Fuzzy
Rex

Non
Joges
Bob
Gjt

Invisibility
Kanna
Ankamius

Nomnom

My way too early prediction is actually Nomnom/Ankamius/Kanna, with Kanna being able to be replaced with one my Tier 3’s or Invisibility.

Ankamius is chainsawing me and avoiding questions, and I actually think I can bring her down a tier in between Nom and the others.

Wimpy was scum.
Bring GJT up to the top one and Looker to the bottom of the top one, and this is essentially where I’m at.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #379) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1016, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1015, bob3141 wrote:But as it stands the vote activity just feels lwo with these wagons the only ones reaching 4 votes

SausasaurusRex (4): Invisibility, kanna, Non lmh, Ankamius
gtj (5)- joges, nick, nom, inv, kanna
These are both town wagons with a likely 2 on each, but the 2 are different.

You wanna know what fits that perfectly?

Nom Nom and one invis/Kanna and then Ankamius and one of Invis/Kanna.

Good work, Bob.

Let’s lynch Nomnom.
Fuck.

Yes.

Hindsight analyzing is great.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #380) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1905, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1854, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 407, SausasaurusRex wrote:The first non-rvs vote occurs in post 16, where Invisibility accuses theFuzzyLogic99 of being scum. He does this because Fuzzy voted himself during rvs. I think that for Invisible to vote because of that during rvs is unreasonable.
Anyone
can be voted in rvs, it’s just jokes which will eventually create discussion. This forces me to come to the conclusion that further discussion was exactly why Invisibility voted Fuzzy here. Scum!Invisibility should know this is an inviable option, and town!Invisibility has no reason yet to believe Fuzzy is scum.
In the next post, Fuzzy calls it scummy to want to lynch the town potato. I find this strange, as, by this point, nobody has established themselves as anything, much less a “town potato”, which (correct me if I’m wrong), means people have good reason to believe he is town, and is being needlessly voted. For Fuzzy to simultaneously vote himself and call himself a “town potato” seems contradictory.
In , Kanna asks Fuzzy why he called himself the town potato. Fuzzy answers about 40 posts later, saying:
“Why did you self vote.....

because it was a funny response, at least in my opinion. TBF though I am easily entertained.

Why did call yourself the town potato?.....
see above statement”
I don’t see this as an appropriate justification, but, due to it being rvs and Fuzzy not appearing to do anything scummy later, I will let it pass. For now.

It is now that I make my first dispute with Nicholai. I voted him for what I felt was biased treatment against people, and not necessarily because I thought that he was scum. If someone has no votes on them, a vote can be used not only to indicate you think they’re scum, but also just to get their attention and show you didn’t like a comment. This was my intention during this post. This will cause the other player to write a defence, which Nicholai did, as I expected. However, this post was based around meta, and, having no meta experience with Kanna, I was unable to accept it fully. However, I could partially accept it, which helped shift Nicholai from scum to null. I know I wrote in that I thought it was scummy, but upon further consideration I don’t think it was.

In , Salemence calls Fuzzy town, I would like him to elaborate on that.

In , Nicholai calls Non Ihm town, but I believe this to be sarcasm.

In , Nicholai says Kanna has obvtowned, but I’m not seeing where she did that by that point. The only thing that comes close is , but that’s not enough for a guaranteed town.

Near this point, a Salamence wagon forms, reaching L-3. I disagree with this wagon, at this point Salamence hasn’t done anything scummy.

Will be continued later.

Also this is townie
say what you say townie about it in two sentences or less
I’m past it. Rex’s posts in my other one i made is townier
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #381) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 1028, Flavor Leaf wrote:Now, my friends, my enemies, my yet to be acquainted, my comrades of the town of Mini Normal 2114, I ask of you, nay, I beg of you, to bring this amalgamation onto the head of which is to be eating like an Attack on some large, behemoth of a creature, or a Titan if you will, and band together with me as we execute the scummy Nomnomnom. I know I have yet to gain your complete trust, but allow me to lead this town into the dragon’s pit. I will slice the head off myself, I will die for you, and if luck y’all may have it, I would even
live
for you.

Put aside these petty differences, and let’s make today, January 18th of the year two thousand and twenty, a day you shan’t forget!

Execute Nomnomnom.
In post 1029, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:umm, no.....

even if you are town I do not trust your reads. I have no idea what you are which makes me trust you even less
In post 1031, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1029, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:umm, no.....

even if you are town I do not trust your reads. I have no idea what you are which makes me trust you even less
Bring this down a tier.

If you’d rather push the soft claimed PR rather than likely scum, this is 100% a distraction rn for the sake of distracting
In post 1035, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1030, skitter30 wrote:nomnomnom (4): gjt, looker, flavor leaf, nicholai
This is an obvious all town wagon...sure, you can take me out of the equation here in that sense, but if I were scum here, I’d have scum partners to join this wagon. And also, Gjt sifted PR. Unless GJT and I are scum together, it makes zero sense for me to not let him get lynched.

Lynch.

Nomnomnom.
In post 1042, nomnomnom wrote:How to avoid a lynch: just say you're a PR and town will inevitably change their perspective lol

If we aren't lynching Gjt I'm going on Invis.
In post 1045, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Kanna
In post 1047, nomnomnom wrote:I wonder how FL would react if my vote went on Invis right now
In post 1048, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1047, nomnomnom wrote:I wonder how FL would react if my vote went on Invis right now
I was already assuming you were setting up distancing from your partner before I pushed you tbh

One of invisib/Kanna is likely scum

She’s scum dude, get over it
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (isolation #382) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1052, SausasaurusRex wrote:VOTE: Nomnomnom
Nah, this vote gave me the necessary momentum to help me through the Nomnom wagon.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #383) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1066, Flavor Leaf wrote:And just because I think you’re scum doesn’t necessarily mean I think you’re scum
@DP - see
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (isolation #384) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1081, nomnomnom wrote:You want scum games of mine to read? To see if it looks like anything here? There's a reason why Ank townreads me here. Just saying.
Spoiler:
In post 1088, Looker wrote:
In post 1084, Looker wrote:Maybe you should quit?
In post 1091, Ankamius wrote:really looker
In post 1094, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Gjt

I'm over the day, let's just end it
In post 1095, Nicholai wrote:Jeez Louise Finch, Looker, that was completely unnecessary. you don't fight toxicity with more toxicity.

@DP - Come on now...look at this exchange. :lol: this Gjt vote is scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #385) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1155, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 1149, Ankamius wrote:if it helps

I'm blake
oh hey
Explain why gbt is scum so I'll have a valid reason to vote my counter wagon
Oh my freaking god.

DP, you just want Ankamius to be town, and you have nothing.

Oi...

It’s Ankamius and Invisibility.

Looker is still a possibility, but I don’t really think so.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (isolation #386) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So you think Ankamius’ scum game is that surface level?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #387) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

This. Is NOT town.

This is absolutely trash timing and had the potential to save Nomnom.

The fact you even consider this a townie vote completely nullfies any credit you can have with it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (isolation #388) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m also not gonna lynch a claimed PR, so stop trying to lynch Gjt. If they’re scum, they don’t end game anyways

I would HAPPILY be vigged after taking out scum Ank.

I’m 1-shot BP, though. I tried getting shot last night when I claimed strong PR.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #389) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1162, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1155, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 1149, Ankamius wrote:if it helps

I'm blake
oh hey
Explain why gbt is scum so I'll have a valid reason to vote my counter wagon
In post 1110, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1109, bob3141 wrote:

What leaves you certain enough that gjt is scum that you are happy to risk lynching a potential town pr. Do you beleive his pr claim or think that its fiction?

Or is it more of case you rather have lynch on another player. As you were voting kanna before you vote. A player on the same wagon as you now that you highlighted in red along side gjt and Nicholai.
1. general scumread
2. a lot of the game is a townread
3. the way he softed looks like scum trying to save themselves rather than a town pr trying to save themselves
Oozing scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (isolation #390) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Honestly, if Ank was town, she’d have been lynched by now. Scum would not miss the chance at lynching her.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #391) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1928, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1923, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m also not gonna lynch a claimed PR, so stop trying to lynch Gjt. If they’re scum, they don’t end game anyways

I’m 1-shot BP, though. I tried getting shot last night when I claimed strong PR.
the COMBINED FOLLOWER-TRACKER in a game with a FLIPPED WATCHER-VOYEUR

this is the NORMAL QUEUE boon

when are there ever the equivalent of two full fucking cops in the normal queue? the claim is literally the worst part of gjt's slot right now

Yo I’ve seen 4 JOAT sin a normal game before.

I’m not moving off of Ank today, and i will continue to advocate lynch for the slot
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (isolation #392) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If a Ank flips town, lynch DP for TMI
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #393) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1928, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1923, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m also not gonna lynch a claimed PR, so stop trying to lynch Gjt. If they’re scum, they don’t end game anyways

the COMBINED FOLLOWER-TRACKER in a game with a FLIPPED WATCHER-VOYEUR

this is the NORMAL QUEUE boon

when are there ever the equivalent of two full fucking cops in the normal queue? the claim is literally the worst part of gjt's slot right now
In post 1929, Detective Pikachu wrote:like I almost townread the guy on tone but saying you refuse to lynch him because of a roleclaim that sounds RIDICULOUSLY townsided is really dumb

scum have to have basically a fucking ninja godfather to balance that shit
@Ankamius - if you’re town this is scum complaining about Lolwtf town power.

Honestly, if you convince me Ank is town, I’m pushing you DP. I even called out Non Imh once for a scummy pop in.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #394) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

2 more votes people, 2 more
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #395) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, First ^
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #396) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Sounds good, if Ank is town, I won’t go after DP.

Someone hammer. This is likely a LAMIST attempt.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (isolation #397) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2199, Detective Pikachu wrote:Image

I spent like half an hour on this and now it's probably too small to read dammit
For my ISO
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (isolation #398) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Anyone wanna flash wagon Looker.

That does similar for my reads that lynching Ankamius does.

I’m probably not going to lynch anywhere else
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (isolation #399) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, I’m never okay with lynching Bob here after the last few pages, so if that goes further expect a lot of activity.

I don’t got shit to do today